Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

Learn to be patient ...
learn to determine attitude ...
Able to have capital ...
Get away from the scammer ...
Keep learning charts and market conditions ...
Increase knowledge and information a lot ...
The world of crypto is able to build a firm and coercive attitude. Give a lot of knowledge and risk to face.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
dangnhan721

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

I learned a lot about cryptographic markets, consistency and luck
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:12:13 AM

all the things I learned in cryptocurency are not just patience to get the gifts we follow..but it is more the responsibility when working on the new command starts!!
without time management all won't work ..

itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

I learn a lot of things in  the crypto i learned how to have a long patience in terms of investment how to manage coins and the importance of every altcoins. And also planning my future with altcoins its a matter of patience and faith because in crypto is not in just single click you will became a rich person you need to wait to earn and gain profit. It opens my mind with new opportunities in the help of new technologies made specially this digital currency.
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

Cryptocurrency helps me with the patience to achieve success. Seriously without it profit is impossible to achieve. Anyway it is a very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life, it will help i withstand greater stress on psychology.
Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

Being part of the Cryptocurrency space has really given me reasons to be always ready to deal with the unexpected! Things keep happening and you as an individual do really have control. Patience, courage, persistency, etc are highly need to be successful in crypto.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

patience is the most important thing that I get in learning the crypto market. we know that the crypto market is unstable and it makes many people are panic. they easily sell their crypto at low prices, so they will get the losses. if we can be patient to wait for the time until the price rises, then we will get a profit.
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

i have research more from crypto, one is getting to know from errors/ screw ups is the satisfactory trainer and adviser. staying power and time, mainly while i'm conserving a coin with an awesome capability whilst i dealing with a marketplace downfall. analyzing and study first before i be a part of in an ICO's or bounty applications.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

besides, you must be more active to explore every knowledge in many threads in this forum, starting with reading and discussing to add insight, especially in technical analysis. this is what matters most to me.

juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

What I learn from crypto market is that i need to be pacient,when the market its going down to not start to sell,and carefull when i make an investment to make first research about the project and then to buy,its a lot of scamers in this world.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

The most important thing that I was able to endure from the situation on the market now is the planning of your deposit and the ability to assess and minimize risks. These are probably the main parameters that you must have.
bitwagega

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Failure is delayed success. The saying is really true, especially like us Cryptocurrency. we fail once, twice, that's normal. but after that rise again. when we do trading buying and selling coins there must be profits and losses. we really have to be patient, careful and disciplined in managing crypto money and do everything that makes you profit.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

i learned that not everything that shines is gold. Most normally it's probably shit.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

The most important thing that I was able to endure from the situation on the market now is the planning of your deposit and the ability to assess and minimize risks. These are probably the main parameters that you must have.
This market has been telling a lot about how to trade properly. You must sell some of your portfolios when it reaches the peak. It's not about how to minimize your risk because it will always be there but how to make your portfolio will be more effective to follow the trend and avoid the loss from the bearish market.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

Let me learn to stick to it.
I am the first investment. I just joined the cryptocurrency when I was an adult. I didn't understand it at first. I lost a lot of money, but I never gave up.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

to control my emotions and approach all changes in the market objectively - that's the only way to really make some $$ in this market
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

I started to get into the world of cryptocurrency just to earn money, but when I try to understand encryption every day, I find that encryption is a powerful treasure. I can learn a lot from it. I think I am learning. The most important thing is that I learned to treat everything with patience.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline

Added unto that is determination and perseverance because we need a guts to make a successful story here

But the main thing we must have is patience and luck as we cant detect what coin will grow and suffer since volatility is indeed in this market investments
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

I think that thing so far that I have learnt from the crypto market is that things are not always going to go the way that you planned them to. If you are not patient then there is no way that you would be making profit from investments. I have also learnt that no matter what you do or where you go, there is no way for you to get rich overnight.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

we can find out that crypto prices on the market are always moving. we will learn how the right time to sell and when is the right time to sell crypto assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: