Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
southcat

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

I learned to wait in the encryption market. There is also the control of your own emotions. If we can't analyze and look at the market calmly, then most of the decisions are wrong.
RichardScott91

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Thanks to cryptocurrency I learned from it a lot of patience to achieve any success. Seriously without it profit is impossible to achieve. Anyway it is very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

I have learned a lot from the cryptocurrency market. I have learned to treat everything with patience. Whether it is in the encryption market or in daily life, I will calm down. I will become calm, not so impetuous, take it slow, Everything is so beautiful
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

There are a lot things to learn from crypto market, as for me its nice to learn how the crypto market react on latest news from giant medias, and also crowd mentality

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

What I learned from the crypto currency market is the movement of demand and supply of each crypto currency coin. This really helped me in analyzing the development of crypto currencies. Besides that, this market condition helped me to make predictions about the price of crypto currency. Besides that, I can also learn from professional crypto currency players about the movements that he is doing in the crypto currency market. Besides that, I can also analyze the strategies applied by crypto currency players in a market game.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

I have learned a lot from the cryptocurrency market. For example, I have learned to be patient with everyone. I will not panic or even violent because of low and small setbacks. I have learned to maintain a good attitude and know how big the world is. How small is it?
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

What I learn from crypto market is to become patient, careful, wise and to become a good reasearcher. Because, without these things in crypto market, you may end up loosing all your money or investment.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

i've learnt that te crypto market is moved by sentiments, it has also thought investors to be patient by not being in a haste to sell and as well knowing when to sell
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

for me.
what I learned best in cryptocurrency is long patience and discipline and should know how to wait for more money.
we also need trading strategies to know when we are going to go out and not lose.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

Crypto-currencies can greatly improve the lives of ordinary people. I am sure that the Crypto-currencies will become in the near future a very big step forward for ordinary life, no one else can deceive anybody and this is a big step forward.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I think that the most important thing is patience and hard work. I believe that this will help successfully participate in any bounty.
That is true and what is more things which we could learn from crypto could be used not only on our market but in life of every user who decide to do something here, that is why this market is so unique.

ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

if in my opinion, you will not succeed before you feel a failure. Watch Out
- Patient
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little luck

that is the good thing you need in the world of cryptocurrency.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

Well in my opinion.. in essence, is more directed/facing with something natural that's indeed easily influenced by various things that can be a risk which indeed needs to prepare a lot of things/efforts to get the desired results.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

I've learnt that even stable coin can completely lose value and hackers are too active here in crypto space.
 I learnt keeping privacy and take care about my data in advance.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

There are very few people in crypto technology. Many people will be here in the future. Because of the blockchain, people will be able to manage their own money. I learn a lot in the crypto market. New and technological ideas, exciting campaigns. But a little patience.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

all of these are completely true and i encounter in my own when im doing trades in every exchanges, and the biggest fear that i felt, emotions is the main barrier to reach the success. and now im learning something from the past that i can use it the better way and i hoping for every move that i made accuracy is always there.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

all of these are completely true and i encounter in my own when im doing trades in every exchanges, and the biggest fear that i felt, emotions is the main barrier to reach the success. and now im learning something from the past that i can use it the better way and i hoping for every move that i made accuracy is always there.
I learned a lot in the market in where we don't need to be greedy in terms of volatility because there's a perfect time to bounceback in where we can earned good profits.

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

For now I did not get much enriched with cryptos but it allowed me to somehow apprehend the financial markets, interest me a little more to the economy (even if it remains light ...) .

In this world of cryptos , i had to communicate on forums (like here) and it improved my English (yes, there is still some work to do  Grin)

Last but not least, i had to work on my lifestyle, for example I practice more often sprotives activities to reach a good mindset  Cool
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

I learned to stay patient. I was very eager when I joined this space and actually put a small amount of money here and wanted to become rich in a day. Now the market situation made the perfect test for me as I am not willing to take the losses right now. I also learned to be contended with assets that are under my control. It can be always worse, can't it? In general, this is a unique experience and I am a part of this Wild West (even when it is really difficult most of the time) and we might be really surprised if we stay strong even in the darkest times as brighter days will eventually appear  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

in crypto currency I learn is how to trade day can benefit as long as I am still losses although it is not much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: