Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
For me, the most important skill that one should have in this platform is persistence. They say that you only lose when you stop trying, and that remains true even in Cryptocurrency. I'm still in the process of learning but that is much better than stagnation. Keep up that good work my friends.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

crypto market is in very young stage and a very far ahead it has to go. people ar just in the very initial phase of learning and understanding it. what is the use of blockchain technology how different companies will utilize it. trust me a lot of innovation will come in the coming future about crypto. people will have to learn that what are benifits of holding long term coin and many  more things

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

patience is the main thing that I learned from crypto, besides that in taking the right and fast decisions it is also important in crypto, because market movements that always experience rapid fluctuations also make us more deft

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

I have learnt that every investor must not believe anybody and every investor must make own decisions and investigate any alien ideas and investigations to use them.  Also I have got known that market is not honest and manipulated by institutional traders. Likely the most important conclusion I have made that trading or investing is not easy money as much people think. Generally speaking market is being changed so we need to study constantly to understand new market tendencies.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

There are a lot of information about crypto and even there have been established some books about crypto, and I suppose that it is not so difficult to find the information.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

we use to talk to each other: choose dropping saliva  or dropping tears.
It mean, when you have profit, just take it when it still green before it goes red. Take profit never wrong.
You can take profit in 5% - 10% in side-away trend, but when down trend end, uptrend begin, you can dream about profit 100%, 200%  or even 1000%. But remember, dropping saliva is better then dropping tears.
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
Many things I learn in the market.
We should have patience to wait when the right time come.
Teach me on how to became wise in this kind of field.
Teach me on how to spent money well.
Teach me on how to became independent in life.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market can not only make people earn a lot of money, the most important thing is that the cryptocurrency market can let people learn a lot of truth. I have been encrypting this time, I have learned to face each piece with patience. Things, I learned to face everything with perseverance
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

I have learned a lot from encryption, but most of them are summarized in transaction failures.
The first investment is low and high,
Second, wait patiently,
The third knowledge is the key.
wedar001

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

I think I've taken in a ton of train, particularly in exchanging, it's truly hard not to offer your portfolio when they're falling 10% day by day, you imagine that everything is lost and you don't see trust, yet I recall forget that there is no misfortune on the off chance that I don't offer, and I endeavor to do hodl until the point when I recuperate, I've likewise figured out how to exploit openings and not escape by avarice.
Adeyod

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

I have learnt a lot but most important of it all is the volatility and unpredictable nature of the market
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

Yes, although I have not failed so far, but the cryptocurrency world is full of risks, it is difficult to guarantee that I will not fail in the future. The cryptocurrency has taught me a lot of usefulness, such as patience and hard work, whether in daily life. This is a very important key in life or in cryptocurrency.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

Learn not to panic for sale, don't panic because of the short-term decline in the market.
To see the long-term development and trend of encryption, rather than short-term fluctuations, sell immediately. Its future is wonderful. Waiting patiently is worth it.
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

Successful people will always persist, and most of those who give up halfway will regret why they did not persist. For the current encryption, what we have to do is persistence and patience. After this time, we will usher in spring.
Vasa101

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

I learn from crypto market, that sometimes you need to be patient, sometimes you need not to regret your decisions, even if they led to losses. It is always very difficult to predict what will happen in the market, especially now, but we will try

Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

In the crypto-currency market,I learned to wait for the growth of the market and normally treat losses, although it's hard.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

I never trust a bleeding market easily because anytime soon, it will fluctuate again and you will just regret buying some of your favorite altcoins when the price is down only to find out that it even goes deeper few days after. Crypto market is volatile that's why a better observation of its condition can be the key to succeed too.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

I learned a lot from the crypto currency market. I learned about money market price movements so I can do analysis of prices for crypto currencies. I can know the possibility of the coin to succeed. Besides that, I indirectly learned about patience, how to make the right decisions, and solve problems with very volatile market conditions. This attitude lesson makes me more experienced and careful in playing crypto currencies. I can get this lesson in a short time but the benefits are extraordinary.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

Many, as what you said already. Crypto market teaches me about patience at first. Patience is one of the keys to be successful. Then, I can also get courage to update my strategy on crypto seeing the market condition and analysis right now. It needs more knowledge and it leads me to learn more about what best and right to do now. The other lessons are about the carefulness, smart decision, and also right timing.
I think this market is one of the hardest markets to try to learn to be patient, it is better that you have already mastered that virtue before coming to this market because as the previous crash demonstrated to everyone, most of the people investing in this market do not have that virtue and let themselves being easily influenced by the media and the FUD they spread all the time and then they sell for a bad price.
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

first, i think everyone don't have to fail to succed
if they want to learn first before invest in crypto markets my friend
always patience and discipline is the key,, don't to hurry to buy or sell

There is quite little people that success without any fail.
There are so many traps are waiting for me to step into. But if you are a new, how do you know where is trap where is not.
You must step into, mean must fail, but fail is not enough, after fail, you must know why you failed. That's the point. with experience after each fail, you will wiser. It will prevent you from next trap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: