Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:44:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

there are so many things I can learn on cryptocurrency, especially I learn about patience. yes in investing not only requires analysis but also our patience, we must be able to control emotions.
LASSSKAR!1!1!

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

I have failed many times and made some bad calls but I still haven't given up. The most important characteristic that someone must have in this room is perseverance. I learned crypto about how to be strategic so you get money from it. It taught me about how to be patient in holding coins even if the market is very unstable.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

there are so many things I can learn on cryptocurrency, especially I learn about patience. yes in investing not only requires analysis but also our patience, we must be able to control emotions.
Well, as a newbie I was panic at first time I know about the prices, But then I learn not to panic for sale, don't panic because of the short-term decline in the market. To see the long-term development and trend of encryption, rather than short-term fluctuations, sell immediately. Its future is wonderful. Waiting patiently is worth it. Just hodl a little more mate, right?
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

I well-educated a piece in the assemble in where we don't want to be avaricious in damages of irresoluteness due to there's a complete age to bounceback in where we comprehended agreeable profits.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

I well-educated a piece in the assemble in where we don't want to be avaricious in damages of irresoluteness due to there's a complete age to bounceback in where we comprehended agreeable profits.
Well I've been here for more year until now, and those years I've lot learnings from cryptocurrency and the market. In the market I learned that there are no reason to be afraid of especially when the market is falling, the best thing to do is to wait and have patient all the time. While in crypto I learned that its not always in the highest peak sometimes you can encounter a longer lowest peak like what happen now.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

I believe that one of the most important things I have learned from the crypto market is that I must learn to take responsibility for my own decisions without depending on the analyzes or recommendations that the supposed experts tend to share everywhere.

At the end of the day, we have all learned that in this market there is so much volatility and uncertainty that it is practically impossible to predict with sufficient precision the price of any crypto in the short, medium or long term, so we should only encourage ourselves to invest the capital that we are willing to lose without acquiring debts.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a financial revolution. Which will free financial assets from state domination. Cryptocurrency gives all segments of the population hope for financial stability. Cryptocurrency is the enemy of the state and the weapon of people from the world financial domination.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

I have learnt many things from the world of the cryptocurrencies. The crypto has showed me again that, in spite of your patience and discipline, it is very hard to be sccessful, if you are unlucky.

I have learned from crypto to be patient and understand the situation, even if its good or bad. With crypto I'll be able to learn how to do trading and investing.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

I learned patience, careful and calm from the cryptocurrency. I initially panicked when the market fell but became familiar with time. Now I am more mature.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

I learned the most important two things from the crypto market. The first is to have patience. Whether it is looking for a project or waiting for ICO to issue coins or waiting for the price to rise, it is necessary to have good patience. The second is that I know not to be greedy, because greed may make you have nothing.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I learn many things from crypto market like:--
Be patience,Careful,proper sitting,full focus on work and product knowledge is must.
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

The first thing to learn from cryptography is patience. Initially, most people entered cryptographic transactions without learning. With time pass codes it is imperative to think that trading people are not just buying and selling names. Many begin to learn how to trade properly.
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

I learned about cryptography on how to strategy for you to make money from it. It taught me to be patient in keeping coins even when the market is volatile. It still teaches me if what the ciphers can do for our lives.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

as a small financier, I realized that I could not change important things in market volume, I could only analyze and keep the people around me positive and keep holding their coins without skepticism, I learned from last year where conditions like now it's not permanent and many whales prefer to play safely while waiting for positive trend momentum.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

I have learned in the past 12 months that crypto is extremely volatile and prone to easy manipulation with fake news stories, such as the Goldman Sachs trading desk last week. These events drive the market down extremely quickly and they only recover very slowly.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

I realize that, patience can be a key to someone's success
if we can be patient and wait for the right moment to make a decision, we can become successful people
because of crypto, I am now learning not to be a person who panic easily

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:38:05 AM

if we will achieve success will certainly require a lot of struggle between them must fail first in order to succeed in the future we will be accomplished, your true word that we must be patient heart and discipline to achieve a success.

Yes that patience can taught as so many things in the regards to crypto market and the very obvious behavior of cryptocurrency is its volatility we need here more discipline in order to continue and to achieve our goals.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
Honestly, when I started crypto I am a very short tempered man but the time has past when I am here I learned to control my emotions, anger, patience and greed to my self. I lose a lot of here but I am glad I've learned a lot also that is why right now I am so happy that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has been introduced to me because we can a lot of things here not about those technologies but also to ourselves.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

if we will achieve success will certainly require a lot of struggle between them must fail first in order to succeed in the future we will be accomplished, your true word that we must be patient heart and discipline to achieve a success.

Yes that patience can taught as so many things in the regards to crypto market and the very obvious behavior of cryptocurrency is its volatility we need here more discipline in order to continue and to achieve our goals.
Learning to control emotions and how to handle fear and take the risk in order to survive from this volatility, we seen lots of replied about discipline and proper handling of our investment, in reality we will only realized that we already made some mistakes when we already experienced losing our money, from this investment possibility to earned is much lesser when we are still new but along the way when we already learned how to adopt and how to properly adjust then we will start to find ways to keep earning even in a small form of it.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
failed but not carelessly making decisions, because if failure because we are careless it will happen repeatedly. it's better to carefully choose and when that fails then it's delayed success. many beginners fail because they do not understand the true crypto, the risks to be faced, what steps to take, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: