Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:29:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

What is said about is inherent in any market. The specifics of the cryptocurrency market are innovative decisions, which need to be understood before investing own money. The fundamental analysis of the value of cryptocurrency is different from the analysis of traditional assets.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

The most prioritized lesson I have learnt from the crypto market is patience. Patience than patience and than again patience Without this, you can lose a lot of money and anyway it is very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life
whitemigos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Yeah, You’re right Grin I agree with your opinion. Failure is the best teacher. After the trading fails and success I learned that to trade you have to learn: careful, patience, discipline … especially, you always need the big lucky ( not a little )
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

i have learned that crypto market is volatile, they can going up or down easily and no one can predict.
So if we want to make profit in cryptocurrency, never affected just because the price falling or rising in the market quickly
because it could be a only temporary.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

What is learned is "Selling when you have an advantage in your hands without doubt and regret". Don't think again to hold it for longer, because bad luck often comes when you think for the second time. It's better to get a little profit than get a loss.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

I`ve learned that you should have your own trading strategy, because if the instrument is used by majority, it doesnt work at all

BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

In fact, I always control what happens in the market. Market analysis is the most important for me. It helps me learn cryptocurrency. And also to predict further events.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

what I learned from crypto is about patience and confidence. these two things are always testing me in difficult times like this. without these two things, I might have given up on this investment. I rarely get a profit, if I count maybe every year I only get one or two times the profit of each trade. but every time I get a profit from this investment, the amount is very large, it can be more than 500% for that, I don't mind if in the future I suffer a loss because I'm sure that just by waiting, I can get a profit....
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I always find out something new and interesting. Cryptocurrency for me opens up more and more opportunities and interesting ideas. I think that further will be steeper. Cryptocurrency does not stand still. She will show herself.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

Of course I learned a lot from Crypto, about trading, being patient, and getting results. All of that is a struggle, the failure that happened and the loss that I experienced was my experience. In order to succeed, I have to experience many difficult situations.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I think I have greatly learnt how to be business minded. It has opened my mind to certain things I didn't know regarding investments and related stuffs. It has also taught me to be patient, and that time invested, could also bring about huge profits. I have learnt that indeed, nothing good comes so easy.
for successful investment, you must always listen to the advice of experienced people in this field.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is an opportunity not only to become rich , it can show its other side and make you poor and deprive all that you have earned before joining the cryptocurrency.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I have learned, that you never need to panic, because everything always recovers. If the token is down, there will be another uptrend. Just be patient, hodl you coins and you will get an outstanding profit when the market recovers.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

what I learned from trading in crypto market I can find out that the price movement of the crypto currency will not forever go up when there is a time when the price of coin falls and a more definite patience is needed when trading in crypto market.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

a lot of things I learned in the crypto market, especially in 2018. for example, the fall in the price of BTC drastically, it made me turn my brain and study it, and I know it happened before, that is, five years ago. from here I realized that anyone who dared to be in the crypto market would get a lot of knowledge.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
  I think the first thing you have to know when investing. That is learning and patience, Investing in crypto really need two things. Because the crypto market is always rising and falling, never stabilizing. So you want to profit from this market you have to wake up patience and invest properly
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

One of many profound lesson learnt in cryptocurrency market is for investors and traders to always have second, third plan! There are many things in cryptocurrency that are not in your sphere of control and you must prepare well in advance in other for you to take opportunities in cryptocurrency!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

I really like to follow the development of cryptocurrency, and I realized that this market is unpredictable, volatile, decentralized, no one can predict how events will develop in it in the future, and this market may be subject to some manipulations from people with large capital (whales ).

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Emmanueldolapo
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I have learn many lessons from cryprocurrency investment and the crypto world at large. 
The crypto world has taught me that things sometimes don't happen the way we plan,  it  also taught  alot of patient to stay, believe and trust what you believe.
The crypto market taught  how to do the unthinkable because the unexpected happens sometimes.

aibb.io
👨‍💻HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

One of many profound lesson learnt in cryptocurrency market is for investors and traders to always have second, third plan! There are many things in cryptocurrency that are not in your sphere of control and you must prepare well in advance in other for you to take opportunities in cryptocurrency!
Yeah agree, we dont have second or third plan for long bear market, we just supposed that few months later we will see bull run again but it didnt happen like this, 10 months passed already and still there is no bull run, we should have backup plan for bad days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: