Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Members Using My Credentials To Participated In Bounty  (Read 219 times)
togamamora (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:17 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2023, 05:38:17 AM by togamamora

Is there a place that I can make a report against the Bitcointalk members that cheat so that they can be banned from this forum?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

You can try in reputation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0
but you need to provide proofs to support your case to nail somebody
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

Piggy already answer of your question. If you have strong evidence than absolutely you can post there. But I don't think they will ban for cheating bounty. Since it's not related with forum & not moderate by forum, it's duty of bounty managers. But if there is strong evidence, sure they will taged by DT member's. So that they can't participate any good signeture campaign ( depend on managers). Anyway it will be highly appriceated if you can find bounty cheaters with evidence. Post them on Reputation board, sure they will punish if there is real proof. But I will request don't harass someone if no strong evidence.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

I have been in this forum for only half a year.  I have enjoyed participating in the discussion and sharing my ideas about crypto.  At the same time, I have participated in bounties and I noticed that a number of members or even on members using my work and my Bitcointalk credentials for their own bounty submission.  I find this very a very unethical thing to do.  I believe in honest work and one should not cheat.  For that reason, I would like to make a request.
It is considered as cheating and an unethical practise to use someone else's work to participate in any bounty. However if someone is using your username to join a bounty then it cannot be stopped just like that. Some Bounty managers have the "proof of authentication" system to verify its the same person but those who dont have such bounty participants - in which case you cant do anything.

Is there a place that I can make a report against the Bitcointalk members that cheat so that they can be banned from this forum?
You can do two things:
1. Try talking to the bounty manager first with proofs that you are owner and the creator of your original work and someone else it plagiarizing it.
2. If the above does not have any effect, make a thread in "Reputation" about it and wait for DT members to take any action.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
polikarp

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

How will you identify which member is doing that ? He will mention all your details except his bitcoin address.
upotami

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

These are actually some genuine issues that have popped out as some people started using loopholes. Sad thing is that some even got away with it.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

I have been in this forum for only half a year.  I have enjoyed participating in the discussion and sharing my ideas about crypto. 

You have enjoyed only bounty participation and nothing else.I have saw ur post,you did only bounty .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: