Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for coin cloners  (Read 1333 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:28:51 PM

I just got a pm from the SYN coin guy asking me what my problem was..

i said this..

why do you have to create new forum accounts to release endless useless clone coins that offers nothing over all the other coins that came out previously ?

so.. i would REALLY honestly love to know, WHY ?

Why do you guys continue to spam the hell out of this place with new coins ?
and is there one of you that will man up and admit to being one of those guys that creates a new forum account for each new coin clone ?

I want someone that is doing it to explain why and no i will not harass you about it either..
I will not try and argue with you or lecture you or anything like that, just use this topic as a place to speak out and say what you want.

any takers ?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agentmike

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:33:47 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 09:39:32 AM by agentmike

Trust is calculated from root members, and also those you trust yourself. So everybody sees a different trust rating, based on who they trust.

This also helps see networks of people and who may or may not be linked to people who do not trust (or who want to defame) somebody else.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:35:22 PM

I calculated that on average a coin that hits cryptsy will make the dev 10,000 usd

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:37:19 PM

The problem lies in this forum, then in the exchanges and in the community.
Stop accepting shitcoins.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

Oh how I've missed Spoetnik...

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:49:16 PM

He sold off all alts before the spike, and is mad now.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
faraway

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:18:18 PM

These tons of new premined coins: quark, 42, panda, and a lot of others, generate a lot of confusion, and may kill the alternate market.

Quick profit for some, and loss for the others, in a high unfair way...

The Panda adventure, and the extreme loss for some, may get the sanity back.
InsanityDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:28:33 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:39:16 PM by InsanityDev

I just got a pm from the SYN coin guy asking me what my problem was..

i said this..

why do you have to create new forum accounts to release endless useless clone coins that offers nothing over all the other coins that came out previously ?

so.. i would REALLY honestly love to know, WHY ?

Why do you guys continue to spam the hell out of this place with new coins ?
and is there one of you that will man up and admit to being one of those guys that creates a new forum account for each new coin clone ?

I want someone that is doing it to explain why and no i will not harass you about it either..
I will not try and argue with you or lecture you or anything like that, just use this topic as a place to speak out and say what you want.

any takers ?

I have only created one coin, but I have used a pseudonym.

The coin is essentially just the latest LiteCoin with some key changes which change it from a traditional crypto coin, to a trading game. I wanted to see what happened when traders and investors were left to their own devices with no influence from miners. Also to test my own trading skills, and perhaps learn.

I used the pseudonym in case people thought it was simply a terrible idea, it's one thing to discuss an idea with friends, it's another to get behind it and announce it publicly.

I do aim to make some money from it by holding, enough to cover my time doing it since it's an almost full time job for 9 weeks, and if I'm lucky, enough to top up my overall BTC balance.

My overall BTC balance I'm trying to grow large enough to last me 1-2 years of "wage", in order to build something which actually is new and innovative, a modular system which is the best of all crypto projects, and allows the blockchain to be applied to many more computing and storage scenarios.

Also, it's something fun to do for a while, sometimes trading, day job, client projects just gets stale.

additions:
Previously as a trader I have invested in multiple alt-coins, but as a trader to make a profit, not because I thought they were anything great.
If it has a c++ client based on bitcoin nobody can convince me it is anything new or innovative.
I do however recognise that some alts have provided interesting refinements and alternative approaches to key elements which do have some technical value.
Things with white papers, satoshi's paper is golden, Vitaliks ethereum paper is solid work.. these are good.

PyroClasTix

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:33:15 PM

You're the only one.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:49:15 AM

are you retarded ?

quit trolling my topic with whacked out retarded gibberish please.
there is no way you can know what i have or have not been doing..
and frankly i'm not telling you either it's none of your business and so off topic its not even funny.

in case people don't know this prick has an attitude problem and has trolled on me for almost a year
looking for the opportunity jump in and take a few swings then run and hide like a coward.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:57:22 AM

You're the only one.

big kids would like to talk ok ?

i don't give two shits who you snotty brats like or don't like.. stick to the topic or STFU please.

Stop treating this place like it's your school kids..

anyway i don't expect a reply from a mass coin cloner though considering they ignore me and then i get attacked by dipshits over and over in the ANN section.
the same dipshit(s) right above me here bad mouthing me... hmm wonder why ? are we smart enough to put two and two together ?
just in case, i will lay out real simple.. i criticize some scammy clone coin and bingo a bunch of almost always random users don't like me..
hmmmmm i wonder why that is ? it wouldn't be because i am costing scammers and their money making supporters profits from scamming is it ? hmmm

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:48:25 AM

are you retarded ?

and frankly i'm not telling you either it's none of your business and so off topic its not even funny.

in case people don't know this prick has an attitude problem and has trolled on me for almost a year
looking for the opportunity jump in and take a few swings then run and hide like a coward.

Calm down, it is not over yet.
There is time to re-buy those alts.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
PyroClasTix

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:59:45 AM

Oh no! Let me insult everyone in this thread and tell everyone they're kids yet act like an adolescent myself! Oh no, poor me!
I shall complain on every thread, it's the best I can doooooooooooo! Oh woe is me!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Dogmygod

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:06:53 AM

Multiple clones is part of the decentralized & open source nature of crypto currency.The best ones will rise, and the weak ones will fall.  I would rather have 1 million clones than just having bitcoin. The more ubiquitous it becomes, the more difficult it is to be controlled by the banksters or government. Think bigger.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:19:00 AM

are you retarded ?

Calm down, it is not over yet.
There is time to re-buy those alts.

I am going to start self moderating my threads for now on you brats are out of control.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:22:33 AM

Oh no! Let me insult everyone in this thread and tell everyone they're kids yet act like an adolescent myself! Oh no, poor me!
I shall complain on every thread, it's the best I can doooooooooooo! Oh woe is me!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

actually i asked a simple question directed to coin devs/cloners NOT YOU brat.

and you if you act like a fucking brat i will call you one.. now stick to the topic you little troll or STFU.

i think it's time to dish up some spankings and no dinner soon.. no cookie for you, it's straight to bed and early young man !

PyroClasTix

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 08:11:53 AM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MY OPINION OR ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS!!!!!
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU'RE A BRAT!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:23:08 AM

Could someone please create GoxCoin, a tribute to the best BTC exchange?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478408.0
We also need PirateCoin, PonziCoin, and PizzaCoin.   Cheesy

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:41:48 PM

I am going to start self moderating my threads for now on you brats are out of control.
The only foolish brat here is you.  Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AllAboutTheBenjaminsBaby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:45:21 PM

Sounds like someone I should be taking my advice from
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: