Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!Proposal = resolutely resist those new copy coins, especially Scrypt algorithm  (Read 939 times)
coomme (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:56:27 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 12:11:51 AM by coomme

last tow month, there are about 50more than new coin maked!!

most of them based by Scrypt, quark

we need new coin ,but not copy

We do not reply again and participation,

each miner will not go mining

Let them go to hell

Please the people lifted up this posts

that,s all
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:57:36 PM

This is the free market at work. Telling people to stop mining altcoins is like telling China to stop producing fake iPhones.

Ain't gonna happen, bub.

This is how markets behave, and the more competition there is, the harder it is for coins to stand out. If it wasn't for all the coins being released there'd be no competition. Coin devs are having to work harder and harder to get noticed now. Isn't that a good thing?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:58:20 PM

yea, its time for vertcoin!

coomme (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:04:26 AM

过去两个月出来的那些新的 山寨币
大部分除了抄袭,就没有任何创新可言
这样做,会导致整个电子货币市场的毁灭性打击

我倡议,今后任何新发的 ,基于Scrypt, quark等算法的,没有真正创新的币
大家都不要再回复和参与,每一个矿工都不要去挖矿
让他们去死

请支持的人们,把帖子提升起来
让那些复制骗子没有脸再来扰乱市场

我们需要创新,而不是骗子圈钱
passionsurf

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:14:21 AM

If you liken what you're asking to stock trading, it would be like asking investors to not invest any money in the up-and-coming companies.

As for me, I'm in this game for the potential to succeed, so I'm mining every decent new coin I find.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:29:43 AM

This is the free market at work. Telling people to stop mining altcoins is like telling China to stop producing fake iPhones.

Ain't gonna happen, bub.

This is how markets behave, and the more competition there is, the harder it is for coins to stand out. If it wasn't for all the coins being released there'd be no competition. Coin devs are having to work harder and harder to get noticed now. Isn't that a good thing?

THAT excuse AGAIN ? really ? lol
puuuuuhleeeeeze gimme a break

wrong forum section with caps and worse spelling than what i usually post lol
i agree though and it is doable i think.
hell this forum could impose some rules to screw these guys hard if they wanted to and they might if their forum database gets too big.
OR is there some reason why this place permits this unending wave of garbage ? what if it gets this place in legal trouble ?

Free market ? ya sure... your free to take your scammy shit coins to another market Wink
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.. actually hold on a second let me slam it hard on your face first Smiley

Signed,
Your friendly neighborhood Altcoin Crusader.
Never fear, i am always close by watching the sky for the Spoetnik-Signal that looks like a Penguin with an Ak-47.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:33:20 AM

If you liken what you're asking to stock trading, it would be like asking investors to not invest any money in the up-and-coming companies.

As for me, I'm in this game for the potential to succeed, so I'm mining every decent new coin I find.

actually if you liken it to stocks trading then where is our Martha Stewart serving jail time for insider trading ?
hmmm i wonder how many guys in crypto would be guilty of that ? hmmmm
Or how about the world famous scam coin hero Berni Madoff ? If you don't know who he is you shouldn't even be trading baseball cards lol

can you guys quit posting so much dumb shit please i can't keep up pointing out how all your comments are so dumb hahahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
AllAboutTheBenjaminsBaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:36:48 AM

Agreed. Hop on the SHA train. Screw GPU mining, bring your ASICs to Benjamins!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444543.0
passionsurf

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:04:53 AM

actually if you liken it to stocks trading then where is our Martha Stewart serving jail time for insider trading ?
hmmm i wonder how many guys in crypto would be guilty of that ? hmmmm
Or how about the world famous scam coin hero Berni Madoff ? If you don't know who he is you shouldn't even be trading baseball cards lol

can you guys quit posting so much dumb shit please i can't keep up pointing out how all your comments are so dumb hahahha

Doge was a shitcoin coin with a crappy launch, and people made crap off of that, huh???
NodeSeperator

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

I would like cryptocurrency to succed in the long run, all the shit/clone/crapcoins arent helping people trusting the concept, let alone if your first altcoin was ..idk, panda, or like the remaining 49 on that list.

However I do like he said it's a proposal, he isn't forcing anyone with laws or reculations, and the rise of some of these coins ( talking relative of the value it has now, not with current btc price ) reminds me that a lot of people use different ways of picking coins, seeying to many people saying "to the moon", i see a mental picture of kim jung un saying it...

If you can surf, to take a swim, but for me predicting things get increasingly harder with a billion altcoins, so right now I just pick ones I like, try too mine the shit out of it with my pafetic minging rig, and go enjoy the sun, 99,9 will crash perhaps, but I do it for the fun anyway.

BTC: 12aXywzKHYxjJz2otZqfuYZVR4HfzZ3Hiz | LTC: LUKKyXML63AqyZPYjHxYAYFRSuqnB8D46o | NOBLE: 9eBcr5KDVhPLHtEitKxSxTmtLRGFsGoVEN | Digibyte: DBAp4ekcg43Hu6Pyn1AxDvxLETxhtf8u6s
poor_Boy

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:20:19 PM

last tow month, there are about 50more than new coin maked!!

most of them based by Scrypt, quark

we need new coin ,but not copy

We do not reply again and participation,

each miner will not go mining

Let them go to hell

Please the people lifted up this posts

that,s all
New altcoins are a GOOD THING. keep in mind that in the next few months, Bitcoin is going to explode, and most everyone is going to dump money into Altcoins, in hope of becoming rich.

All it's going to take is for a MAJOR company, to issue it's own coin, OverstockCoin, or TigerdirectCoin, and then your going to have a rush of people dumping money into everycoin.

Trust me... the next few months are going to be profitable for us!   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: