Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Mark Bitchy Bitch get called a Bitch?
Yes - 11 (12.8%)
Yes - 1 (1.2%)
Yes - 2 (2.3%)
Yes - 4 (4.7%)
HELL YES - 52 (60.5%)
Fa show yes - 0 (0%)
Double yes - 1 (1.2%)
Triple Yus! - 0 (0%)
lawl yes - 0 (0%)
omfg yes!!! - 2 (2.3%)
woot woot zoo pals yes! - 0 (0%)
the best yes ever - 0 (0%)
biggest yes ever!!! - 0 (0%)
can I get a amen-yus! - 0 (0%)
Yuss!!! - 0 (0%)
Yessssssssssssss - 0 (0%)
bestest yes u ever had - 0 (0%)
small amazing yes - 0 (0%)
Si - 1 (1.2%)
ALL IN ON YES - 2 (2.3%)
passionate yes - 0 (0%)
The best yes there ever was - 0 (0%)
FUCK YES - 10 (11.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raising BTC to get Mark Karpeles called a bitch liar face to face  (Read 9601 times)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:27:06 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 01:58:01 PM by Bitcoinpro

the mtgox code was at fault from the start and it was double spending itself

their was never an attack to cause the fault, any transaction code attack is different from the

mtgox fault, if anything, possibly the transaction attack caused customers to start moving lots of funds

which caused the code to rip itself of even more  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:32:25 PM

Well I thought it was funny... And definitely not pointless.  If enough people kept calling him a gay fish, he will eventually realize that he's a motherf'n gay fish...lol. Same principal applies here.

Coinmode, you need to pull that big stick out of your ass and get a sense of humour.

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

the writing was on the wall, and everyone really liked the company so much too, I guess it will get its elite status

back when it hits $2000 and all the patient holders will pump mtgox like it was doing

the right thing all along, how could anyone have made an accurate price prediction when these

guys are abusing the position and virtually pocketing other peoples money with little repercussions

If I hadn't moved my funds I would be suing them now why isn't anyone else ? I also think since

they where so good with cash withdrawals that if they do resume them ill probably go back to them again

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:39:18 PM

voted HELL YES but gay fish sounds nice too Cheesy

BitCoinsLOL

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:17:22 PM

This is weak idea.

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:23:10 PM

I can see how this would help you feel better, but you are being selfish. This would not help the community or bitcoin in any way. Your tiny little bit of revenge for a temporary price drop where you barely even lost a few hundred dollars in earnings that were not even yet realized would make all of us looking like a bunch of hostile and cursing morons. This is a really immature plan that sounds like gradeschool-level bullying. ISHYGDDT

I will explain your comment back to you by making a small list of some things I think are going on with you.

1. You don't have much invested.

OR/AND

2. You do have a bunch invested and are holding it like a smart person.

OR/AND

3. You already sold it all and are in fiat for now.

OR/AND

4. You just like to to be a "hipster"/troll and go against the how most of the community feels about Mark Bitchington the Fat.

OR/AND

5. I personally think you just don't know anything about it other than "price went down". This guy and his company are personally tarnishing Bitcoin and that is a big problem. When people constantly keep hearing "BTC CRASH" from every single fucking news outlet everyday, 24/7/365, any bad news is terrible, especially when it is someone who is LYING and is part of the BITCOIN FOUNDATION WHICH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROMOTING BITCOIN AND TELLING THE TRUTH.

When you have a FAT, SMUG, LIAR, who is in influencing a former 11 Billion Dollar market, and now it is like 8 Billion or less, that is a big deal. This has nothing to do with me being selfish, calling him a BITCH TO HIS FACE is symbolic. It is something we all want done, it is something we need to have happen. There are petitions to get him removed from the foundation and I support that too. You cannot have an ego maniac fat smug moron going off and blaming bitcoin for it's problems, then they are doing some kind of ponzi scheme where they are taking other peoples BTC deposits and running off with them/or they really got everything stolen from them through transaction malleability.

Anywho lets get Mark called a bitch. It will happen. Haters gonna hate.

Anybody who uses the catchphrase "haters gonna hate" and then accuses the other person of hipster-ism is a bloody obvious obvious hypocrite. Your list of possibilities about me was totally incoherent. It showed no logical direction at all. All you did was make a list of nearly every possible position that any person might have on Mt.Gox and bitcoin, and somehow this formed some sort of logical framework in your head that was leading up the big shocker at number five. You should know that I hate Mark and hope he never has anything to do with BTC ever again. I hope he leaves the new secret company office and never goes back and does not carry any bitcoins with him ever again. Thanks for making yourself look so stupid.

Since you made so many baseless assumptions toward me, I will say a fact, not an assumption, about you, and then we can see what everybody thinks.

1. You think that calling a person a bitch to their face can actually help improve a situation outside of your own feelings of anger that you wish to satiate.

You would be sitting at a draw-bridge and yell to the operator that he is a bitch, and you think you helped him hurry up so everybody could drive over sooner.
You would have an argument with a family member and call them a bitch, and you think that would help to solve the argument.
You would get beat down by a small fairy-like man who was a 135 pound UFC fighter, and then you would call him a bitch as he walks away from your bloody pulp of a body, and you think that would help you lose the fight less, somehow.

You are exactly the kind of amateur-hour moron that we do not need in here or around bitcoin anywhere, ever, just like Mark Karpeles. Please leave and never speak or think about bitcoin until it is adopted everywhere in the world and nothing you say could ever possibly influence anything about cryptocurrencies.

TL:DR
Hey I can only guess so many things about you. Maybe you could explain yourself instead of having others guess what your motivations are. I didn't say I was all knowing now Wink Sorry you can't explain things very well. I am also sorry you don't understand the comedic value THIS WHOLE THING IS GOING FOR.

#keeptryingbro
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

What is this going to do to help the Bitcoin community I'll tell you what nothing.

Where does it say I am trying to help the bitcoin community. It says I am trying to get him called a bitch for his shit he has been pulling. Maybe YOU NEED TO RE-READ son.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

This is weak idea.

Nice contribution. Very original thoughts you have detailed here. Much APPRECIATE.
BitCoinsLOL

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:46:59 PM

This is weak idea.

Nice contribution. Very original thoughts you have detailed here. Much APPRECIATE.

You watch a video of someone confronting Mark Kaples and then you come up with this idea seriously that's weak. Leave the being original argument out of it please. Maybe I should of said this is a bad idea the word weak is probably what offended you.

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:01:18 PM

This is weak idea.

You watch a video of someone confronting Mark Kaples and then you come up with this idea seriously that's weak. Leave the being original argument out of it please. Maybe I should of said this is a bad idea the word weak is probably what offended you.

Nice contribution again, thank you.

Look kiddy, insulting other people on the internet is hardly original, you aren't even giving an opposing idea.

1/10 for troll attempt.

#keeptry
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:15:17 PM

lemme know once u reach 1 BTC Wink

BitCoinsLOL

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:29 PM

This is weak idea.

Nice contribution again, thank you.

Look kiddy, insulting other people on the internet is hardly original, you aren't even giving an opposing idea.

1/10 for troll attempt.

#keeptry

Now I take you even less seriously then before if possible.

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:00:22 PM

Why are you asking for donations then? Scammer.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:03:58 PM

Not gonna read any other posts but looking at OP's thread-starter... you say you have 6 BTC already.

At current prices that's worth MORE than enough to take a flight to Gox HQ yourself.

Unless you don't want to spend your own BTC on something so stupid. I understand.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:10:15 PM

Why are you asking for donations then? Scammer.

Huh To pay somebody to do it. Most people don't do things for free. Glad I cleared that up. You dumb or something? #jesus
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:13:38 PM

Not gonna read any other posts but looking at OP's thread-starter... you say you have 6 BTC already.

At current prices that's worth MORE than enough to take a flight to Gox HQ yourself.

Unless you don't want to spend your own BTC on something so stupid. I understand.

Oh yeah, let me sell all my BTC and lose several hundred dollars, then spend thousands of dollars on a whim to instantly please your ego. Are you kidding me?

I don't know if you happened to catch the title of this thread "Raising BTC to get Mark Karpeles called a bitch liar face to face" <--- there it is.

The point of this thread is to raise enough BTC for someone who is already over there to do it. They are the people most affected who have their withdrawals tied up and everything. I would need a passport and a bunch of other things, I am not taking off a few days of work to waste money calling someone a bitch when I can crowd fund for someone to do it who is already there. And it helps out a person in Japan who is getting screwed by them.

Time Value of Money son.

#WhatAFuckingJoke
BitcoinBobbeh

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:15:44 PM

Oh yeah, let me sell all my BTC and lose several hundred dollars to please your ego. Are you kidding me?

#REKT

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

And why are you so mad? Why don't you contribute to a cause? Why don't you start up your own? Why don't you spend your own BTC? I don't see any reason to be jealous on my thread and come in here asking me to use Paypal to try and scam me. Stop messaging me dude.
BitcoinBobbeh

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

And why are you so mad? Why don't you contribute to a cause? Why don't you start up your own? Why don't you spend your own BTC? I don't see any reason to be jealous on my thread and come in here asking me to use Paypal to try and scam me. Stop messaging me dude.

For anyone who may be reading this:

- I have not sent this individual a single message.
- I have not suggested he pay me or anyone for anything.
- He is just a decent troll who is in attack mode because people spit on his idea.

I'm done.

Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:36:24 PM

I feel sorry for Mark sometimes. He has done a lot of good for the bitcoin community in his past, ex. bought the bitcoin trademark name, promotion bitcoin site etc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: