Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Mark Bitchy Bitch get called a Bitch?
Yes - 11 (12.8%)
Yes - 1 (1.2%)
Yes - 2 (2.3%)
Yes - 4 (4.7%)
HELL YES - 52 (60.5%)
Fa show yes - 0 (0%)
Double yes - 1 (1.2%)
Triple Yus! - 0 (0%)
lawl yes - 0 (0%)
omfg yes!!! - 2 (2.3%)
woot woot zoo pals yes! - 0 (0%)
the best yes ever - 0 (0%)
biggest yes ever!!! - 0 (0%)
can I get a amen-yus! - 0 (0%)
Yuss!!! - 0 (0%)
Yessssssssssssss - 0 (0%)
bestest yes u ever had - 0 (0%)
small amazing yes - 0 (0%)
Si - 1 (1.2%)
ALL IN ON YES - 2 (2.3%)
passionate yes - 0 (0%)
The best yes there ever was - 0 (0%)
FUCK YES - 10 (11.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raising BTC to get Mark Karpeles called a bitch liar face to face  (Read 9601 times)
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:22:36 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 05:41:00 AM by iluvpie60

Closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:34:48 AM

I suspect there are enough people with enough BTC who have lost enough money and have not enough scruples that being called a bitch is about the last thing Karpeles needs to be worrying about these days.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:04:36 AM

I suspect there are enough people with enough BTC who have lost enough money and have not enough scruples that being called a bitch is about the last thing Karpeles needs to be worrying about these days.

Hey, I don't see anyone else doing anything about it except standing outside that place with signs saying "where is my money".

Might as well get someone being hostile towards him... BTC on there is @ 85 dollars now. He is obviously buying it all up, him and his employees and friends and insiders HAVE to be buying bitcoins up for 85 bucks and slowly selling them for 550+ on other exchanges... seriously its so messed up.

I am not goign to advocate violence or anything because they will remove this post obviously...

They don't have any Bitcoins left to buy... The exchange is trading "virtual" Bitcoins that don't have real Bitcoins to back them up...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

Hey, I don't see anyone else doing anything about it except standing outside that place with signs saying "where is my money".

Might as well get someone being hostile towards him... BTC on there is @ 85 dollars now. He is obviously buying it all up, him and his employees and friends and insiders HAVE to be buying bitcoins up for 85 bucks and slowly selling them for 550+ on other exchanges... seriously its so messed up.

I am not goign to advocate violence or anything because they will remove this post obviously...

They don't have any Bitcoins left to buy... The exchange is trading "virtual" Bitcoins that don't have real Bitcoins to back them up...

Precisely. There aren't any BTC, there aren't any USD, there are no fees. For all we know, this is how it's been for months... this is how Ponzi schemes crash and burn, unfortunately.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:55:11 AM

True, it's a speculation that they are insolvent...

However, the evidence in support is staggering.

Consider this; Gox is only a few years old and they operate a financial exchange business.

Most financial exchange businesses with solid business models profit less than 1% per year, now in a financial exchange, 1% can be billions of dollars due to the sheer volume of trade and 1% is actually a high expectation.

So we can assume that Gox has a solid business model and can profit 1% per year after all operating expenses (which is unlikely and more of an annual goal.) From this small amount they can build a financial foundation to secure themselves in preparation for hard times in the future.

Now, look at what happened when the FBI seized their accounts; this wasn't profit... This was the "volume of trade" part that I referred to above. This is the top line of their balance sheet...

How can a business with less than 1% net profit recover from a loss of their gross revenue like that?

Regardless of what you or I think they did, have done, or are doing; they will be bankrupted by their previous misfortune. They have major debts that need to be paid and the only thing they had were Bitcoins...

Businesses close for much less than what Gox suffered every day; how is Gox immune to failure where other, older, more secure companies have fallen for less?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bobalo

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:28:55 AM

Precisely. There aren't any BTC, there aren't any USD, there are no fees. For all we know, this is how it's been for months... this is how Ponzi schemes crash and burn, unfortunately.
I agree , even if it wasn't true , why would any legitimate exchange service still run? Shouldn't they disable the tradings if they are speaking the truth? Fuck mtgox , can't wait till it dies and that big fat Mark goes to jail

CoinMode

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:23:07 AM

I can see how this would help you feel better, but you are being selfish. This would not help the community or bitcoin in any way. Your tiny little bit of revenge for a temporary price drop where you barely even lost a few hundred dollars in earnings that were not even yet realized would make all of us looking like a bunch of hostile and cursing morons. This is a really immature plan that sounds like gradeschool-level bullying. ISHYGDDT
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

ITT: OP's very public misogyny issues.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
CompNsci

Activity: 332
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:58:40 AM

I think the more effective thing is legal action, both civil and criminal. This incompetence has gone on long enough now.
DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:43:52 AM

Can you offer escrow for this Karpeles bitch ipo?

Too many ipo scams going around lately.
EBF

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:40:00 AM

You really need to change your tampon more often. Toxic shock syndrome is a real threat.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:26:13 AM

I agree...I think there could be much better things to say to him than call him a bitch.  Maybe raise a bounty to give to a Gox employee who can step forward and shed some light on what is going on.   It would probably need to be a decent amount of money since the person would probably lose their job, or maybe even face legal action if they signed non-disclosure agreements when hired there...
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:27:13 AM

The ponzis are getting out of control too.   The best is when they say best trusted ponzi... that is like an oxy moron
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:23:04 AM

I agree...I think there could be much better things to say to him than call him a bitch.  Maybe raise a bounty to give to a Gox employee who can step forward and shed some light on what is going on.   It would probably need to be a decent amount of money since the person would probably lose their job, or maybe even face legal action if they signed non-disclosure agreements when hired there...

Hey like I said, if someone else starts one up and gets a bunch of people going I would donate. Even though I have nothing in MTGOX, it certainly affects our whole bitcoin world.

Yes that person would lose their job, and that is a very ambitious amount of BTC you would need to raise. Maybe if we get this one going first and I prove myself I will endeavor into a deeper purpose. For now I would like to see him get called a lying bitch. Smiley We all gotta start somewhere!!!!!
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

I have no idea how to do any of that escrow stuff and I will be honest, I will never look into it, at least I am up front. I wouldn't think we would need to raise more then .05 BTC to get someone to do this. We just need enough views to reach someone over there who can do it is all. Maybe all we need is the current .006 that is in there! And someone will do it. That would be cool too.
seafarer124

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:04:44 AM

Send your BTC to the address below and I will take care of it.

113aB9PNGmUk63jEEB3K3k8sZUL8YUqff2
CoinMode

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:34:32 AM

I can see how this would help you feel better, but you are being selfish. This would not help the community or bitcoin in any way. Your tiny little bit of revenge for a temporary price drop where you barely even lost a few hundred dollars in earnings that were not even yet realized would make all of us looking like a bunch of hostile and cursing morons. This is a really immature plan that sounds like gradeschool-level bullying. ISHYGDDT

I will explain your comment back to you by making a small list of some things I think are going on with you.

1. You don't have much invested.

OR/AND

2. You do have a bunch invested and are holding it like a smart person.

OR/AND

3. You already sold it all and are in fiat for now.

OR/AND

4. You just like to to be a "hipster"/troll and go against the how most of the community feels about Mark Bitchington the Fat.

OR/AND

5. I personally think you just don't know anything about it other than "price went down". This guy and his company are personally tarnishing Bitcoin and that is a big problem. When people constantly keep hearing "BTC CRASH" from every single fucking news outlet everyday, 24/7/365, any bad news is terrible, especially when it is someone who is LYING and is part of the BITCOIN FOUNDATION WHICH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROMOTING BITCOIN AND TELLING THE TRUTH.

When you have a FAT, SMUG, LIAR, who is in influencing a former 11 Billion Dollar market, and now it is like 8 Billion or less, that is a big deal. This has nothing to do with me being selfish, calling him a BITCH TO HIS FACE is symbolic. It is something we all want done, it is something we need to have happen. There are petitions to get him removed from the foundation and I support that too. You cannot have an ego maniac fat smug moron going off and blaming bitcoin for it's problems, then they are doing some kind of ponzi scheme where they are taking other peoples BTC deposits and running off with them/or they really got everything stolen from them through transaction malleability.

Anywho lets get Mark called a bitch. It will happen. Haters gonna hate.

Anybody who uses the catchphrase "haters gonna hate" and then accuses the other person of hipster-ism is a bloody obvious obvious hypocrite. Your list of possibilities about me was totally incoherent. It showed no logical direction at all. All you did was make a list of nearly every possible position that any person might have on Mt.Gox and bitcoin, and somehow this formed some sort of logical framework in your head that was leading up the big shocker at number five. You should know that I hate Mark and hope he never has anything to do with BTC ever again. I hope he leaves the new secret company office and never goes back and does not carry any bitcoins with him ever again. Thanks for making yourself look so stupid.

Since you made so many baseless assumptions toward me, I will say a fact, not an assumption, about you, and then we can see what everybody thinks.

1. You think that calling a person a bitch to their face can actually help improve a situation outside of your own feelings of anger that you wish to satiate.

You would be sitting at a draw-bridge and yell to the operator that he is a bitch, and you think you helped him hurry up so everybody could drive over sooner.
You would have an argument with a family member and call them a bitch, and you think that would help to solve the argument.
You would get beat down by a small fairy-like man who was a 135 pound UFC fighter, and then you would call him a bitch as he walks away from your bloody pulp of a body, and you think that would help you lose the fight less, somehow.

You are exactly the kind of amateur-hour moron that we do not need in here or around bitcoin anywhere, ever, just like Mark Karpeles. Please leave and never speak or think about bitcoin until it is adopted everywhere in the world and nothing you say could ever possibly influence anything about cryptocurrencies.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:29:27 AM

This is one funny poll..! IF i were you i might have used check box instead of radio buttons..!

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:05:26 AM

What is this going to do to help the Bitcoin community I'll tell you what nothing.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:18:28 PM

Don't see a point in this. It's not going to change anything. At best he is going to laugh at your face, worst you won't even see him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: