Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India's largest private Bank embraces Blockchain  (Read 911 times)
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

As the subject line mentioned, the largest private sector bank in India, ICICI Bank embraces the power of Blockchain technology. As a trial run, they have initiated this technology transformation with one of their counterparts Emirates NBD in Middle East. While going through my personal Linkedin profile today, I found the below update,

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6397396738059132928

The change is imminent! The sooner they adopt it, the better!

India’s largest private sector bank has a rich legacy of leveraging the latest technology to bring in new paradigms in banking. We can expect collaboration with peer banks and other partners to create an ecosystem in the banking sector they can contribute even greater adoption of this initiative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

India is a huge market, I want it to happen sooner! It will be a push for development!
onaiwusun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

If the private banks can embrace the blockchain , the government may likely allow bitcoins and crypto-currency in no distant future. could be they are developing suitable infrastructure for it 
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

India's largest private bank will focus on Blockchain technology. ICICI Bank will focus specifically on Blockchain systems to create a stronger customer experience. This news is so sweet, especially to my Indian friends.
RoyalLotus

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

ICICI Bank will focus specifically on Blockchain systems to create a stronger experience for its customers. This news is so sweet, especially to my Indian friends. Good news, it will raise bitcoin prices and open to institutional investors and traders
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

This is interesting news. Although I did not doubt India, it is a powerful country that has the desire to change and conform to the modern world. The use of blockchain technology will advance India far ahead in developing
menammeo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Kotak Mahindra Bank, India's leading private bank based in Mumbai, has recently announced a partnership with RippleNet, the blockbuster network of Ripple, to improve its international remittance service immediately.
According to the announcement, Kotak Mahindra will use xCurrent technology of ripple to speed up international transactions. Previously, a transaction in a manner usually takes a few days, but the solution of the ripple allows the time to money down to a few minutes. Bank customers will have the opportunity to track the process of making payments across borders at a much lower cost.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

Blockchain is the future and this technology need to be adopted and i think soon we will see them integrated in many prjoects and companies, banks etc

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Kotak Mahindra Bank, India's leading private bank based in Mumbai is using the country's strong market presence to drive the use of blockchain technology, create a larger pool of wealth for their economy and the future of their economy and a sound customers experience. It is a very powerful country that has the zeal to change and conform to the modern world and its doings. The use of blockchain technology will advance India far ahead in developing their market presence and it's friendliness in economy.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

In my opinion, even if they block. then soon may come with cooperation. Many understand that Bitcoin will still be used by people and know better all operations and processes. Therefore, I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Blockchain has shown itself well in the cryptocurrency market, which is also a kind of financial market. In this regard, it is quite logical if banks also begin to introduce this technology into their activities. It seems to me that this will have a positive effect on the work of banking structures.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

It was only a matter of time until banks start to use the blockchain for themselves. This message does not surprise me. In the future, more banks will certainly start to use a blockchain.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

That is the way to go and the bank is proactive and they will reap the fruit of their forward thinking by incorporating blockchain  technology in their operations. This is the first Indian Bank to embrace blockchain technology and very soon more of the other banks in India and surrounding countries will also become blockchain compliance. This will really improve their business as the will be more gain when all loop holes are plugged and the system becomes difficult to manipulate because of blockchain and introduce fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: