Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The coins we despise  (Read 165 times)
ninobtcx (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Let's have a discussion about the coins we hate the most.

1. Holochain for their SJW propaganda

2. Bitcoin Cash for saying they are the original bitcoin

3. EOS for their "revolutionary" bullshitty claims

4. XRP for being the opposite of what cryptos should be

5. OMG for not having delivered anything EVER and for profitting of Vitalik's image

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

You have planted the seeds of one helluva trolling thread in the near future. It's only a matter of time now.......

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
ninobtcx (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

You have planted the seeds of one helluva trolling thread in the near future. It's only a matter of time now.......

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is not intentional but you might have a point lol.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

The coin i hate most is Onion, is just a scheme and marketing behind, borderline scam  Angry

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

I hate ripple. I talked to someone at work about bitcoin and he says he has $1000 dollars in cryptos. He then says he has some Ripple.

I told him to dump it.
He said that Ripple is good because it's what the banks use!

And then we wonder why the market is not rational. Banks are the ones who expand the money supply to where it is and then they set up shop and rob people at every transaction.

Bitcoin is about taking power back from the banks and the government to the individual.

No hidden inflation tax, no fractional reserve banking. No debt based currency.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
ericaltm

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

I disagree with only 1 of the statements you made. I think we need $XRP, but that is just my opinion of course Smiley

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

My list would be a lot longer than yours OP Grin.

I hate ripple. I talked to someone at work about bitcoin and he says he has $1000 dollars in cryptos. He then says he has some Ripple.

I told him to dump it.
He said that Ripple is good because it's what the banks use!

And then we wonder why the market is not rational. Banks are the ones who expand the money supply to where it is and then they set up shop and rob people at every transaction.

Bitcoin is about taking power back from the banks and the government to the individual.

No hidden inflation tax, no fractional reserve banking. No debt based currency.

It is the exact issue with banks that they control money, they get money from the government and then are allowed to lend it out to get a profit for themselves (and then the government) but having a central bank in control of the currency is the main issues with the most recent financial crisis.

If banks buy up ripple, that's just another reason to hate it IMO.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

I hate EnjinCoin.

I've used the Enjin forums for almost 7 years while I was an avid Minecraft player across many communities whose forums were hosted on Enjin.

As Minecraft died, so has Enjin. They claim that a majority of their communities are not Minecraft but if you sort through their top communities 90% represent Minecraft servers that see inactive/have shutdown. I still was somewhat active on Enjin as it was my way to keep in contact with many of my Minecraft friends over the years. I had over 10,000 profile views, hundreds of friends and over a thousand forum posts through my activity.

Although Minecraft and Enjin continued to decline, I followed Enjin Coin from the beginning in high hopes of the implementations for Minecraft servers, which was marketed initially as the major focus.

The more time passed, the more the project drifted away from Minecraft and into baseless hype. Minecraft integration was to be the first development for last fall. It was delayed for the end of 2017 and delayed again and again. There is still not a single server that integrates EnjinCoin.

Anyways, as EnjinCoin focused on other initiatives, and in conjunction with increasing proof that their parent company was dying, I grew more and more skeptical of the project.

A major flag set off when ENJ announced their Effinitg Network, which was a substance-less announcement where they ripped the ideas from another project (one that I work with, called XAYA) that has been developing blockchain gaming since 2013. Long story short, they took the buzz words to pump the price. Their promises for Effinity are not possible given limitations of Ethereum (but this is a conversation for another thread).

Anyways, as I became increasingly aware of foul play I grew more vocal about my concerns. I was banned from Telegram and Reddit temporarily.

Over Winter, I had contacted the two largest communities of the 100+ Minecraft "sponsor" communities (many of which published had already gone inactive). I asked these communities (Minecade and Dungeon Realms) what their exact plans were for EnjinCoin integration. Neither administration was even aware of such a thing as EnjinCoin, and I published this information later on.

EnjinCoin refused to address my concerns. Instead, they banned my Enjin forum account and deleted my threads that proved the project had been lying about sponsors. That account was my medium to communicate with my buds and get caught up with my old communities. I felt betrayed that a company had shifted so much and threw out my support for so long.

Long story short, I hate EnjinCoin.
ninobtcx (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I hate EnjinCoin.

I've used the Enjin forums for almost 7 years while I was an avid Minecraft player across many communities whose forums were hosted on Enjin.

As Minecraft died, so has Enjin. They claim that a majority of their communities are not Minecraft but if you sort through their top communities 90% represent Minecraft servers that see inactive/have shutdown. I still was somewhat active on Enjin as it was my way to keep in contact with many of my Minecraft friends over the years. I had over 10,000 profile views, hundreds of friends and over a thousand forum posts through my activity.

Although Minecraft and Enjin continued to decline, I followed Enjin Coin from the beginning in high hopes of the implementations for Minecraft servers, which was marketed initially as the major focus.

The more time passed, the more the project drifted away from Minecraft and into baseless hype. Minecraft integration was to be the first development for last fall. It was delayed for the end of 2017 and delayed again and again. There is still not a single server that integrates EnjinCoin.

Anyways, as EnjinCoin focused on other initiatives, and in conjunction with increasing proof that their parent company was dying, I grew more and more skeptical of the project.

A major flag set off when ENJ announced their Effinitg Network, which was a substance-less announcement where they ripped the ideas from another project (one that I work with, called XAYA) that has been developing blockchain gaming since 2013. Long story short, they took the buzz words to pump the price. Their promises for Effinity are not possible given limitations of Ethereum (but this is a conversation for another thread).

Anyways, as I became increasingly aware of foul play I grew more vocal about my concerns. I was banned from Telegram and Reddit temporarily.

Over Winter, I had contacted the two largest communities of the 100+ Minecraft "sponsor" communities (many of which published had already gone inactive). I asked these communities (Minecade and Dungeon Realms) what their exact plans were for EnjinCoin integration. Neither administration was even aware of such a thing as EnjinCoin, and I published this information later on.

EnjinCoin refused to address my concerns. Instead, they banned my Enjin forum account and deleted my threads that proved the project had been lying about sponsors. That account was my medium to communicate with my buds and get caught up with my old communities. I felt betrayed that a company had shifted so much and threw out my support for so long.

This is interesting, thanks for this information. This is really poor of them. Do you think ENJ is dead?
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

I do kind of not despise Bitcoin Cash, but I just hated the fork that happened. It destroyed all the alts the I had. Which I didn't know it would. And I didn't get any. I see it more as a money grab. A lot of people made a lot of money, not just off of Bitcoin Cash, but Bitcoin. Just a money grab.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

I hate EnjinCoin.

This is interesting, thanks for this information. This is really poor of them. Do you think ENJ is dead?

Not necessarily, they are developing just enough to create hype and market themselves and leverage their name for partners. They very well may be successful. However, I think their potential to radically change gaming as them and other projects claim to do through blockchain integration will prove unfruitful for them. Of course I am biased, but I think a great contender to change gaming massively is XAYA, which I mentioned earlier. They are building a custom blockchain that will feature game channels that can host servers and publish games directly on blockchain. Game channels are essentially a gamified adaptation of lightning network's payment channels, where players connect in real-time, infinitely scalable gaming. No other project offers or is capable of offering this, and XAYA has the advantage of being the inventors of blockchain gaming with the Huntercoin experiment.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Dear haters, i`m pleased to help you out of your misery, if you have some dispicable coins and you hate them so much you want to dump them, just one message to me, and i replay with an walletadress where you can drop all those nasty sticking M************ for free. At least 50% i send to a good charity. So this is win-win-win, en everybody can enjoy the ride. Smiley
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I despise RPX though they have an active community and even the developers are working day and night and go to every events possible the value of coins keep decreasing .
ATH was .8$ and now its at 0.025$ thats going down by 30 times.

Still I love it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: