Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2657 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

For me, if the first exchange which token is going to be listed on is a good exchange like Binance, I'll sell it immediately although it's a good token or not because the first price is always the highest price of early time Smiley). For example INS was about 7 times higher than its price at the moment when it just listed on Binance Smiley).
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:00:14 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
Now that the crypto-currency market is still there, almost all the new tokens that appear on the stock exchanges are immediately falling in price. Therefore, selling them before they fall in price can be a good occupation in this difficult time. Therefore, yes, I agree with you. Now it can be a good source of profit.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

selling them before they fall in price can be a good occupation in this difficult time. After that you can place an order with the cheaper price then hold them for some times. But it just for some tokens, but fore some else will be different, depending the developer team

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

Hello, everyone!
Now that the crypto-currency market is still there, almost all the new tokens that appear on the stock exchanges are immediately falling in price. Therefore, selling them before they fall in price can be a good occupation in this difficult time. Therefore, yes, I agree with you. Now it can be a good source of profit.
Not all coins are then restored to the previous price. What kind of tokens you can buy at a low price, but they will not rise in price, or else the price will fall down
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

It is totally depends on the type of project , its a tricky situation as prices may go up and down.!!!
fomina

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Hello! I think it is a good idea.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

You never know exactly what will happen to the coins after you enter the stock exchange. The price can go both up and down. Therefore, if your strategy is to take money, then you can sell half immediately (or return the invested amount) to keep the rest in case of further growth
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

If the tokens you are holding is newly listed then I suggests you to immediately sell it, some traders will also sell their that's why it is so convenience to sell early so that the price of your tokens are sell in higher price than the others. After that, the price will automatically dump and be manipulated by panic sellers including you. You may buy again if you think it has a potential to pump soon.
ideanavan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

My opinion is that you need to keep the tokens as long as possible. When the market recovers, then it will be necessary to sell, and not now
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

i believe yes, some bounty tokens aren't worth that much and don't have any potentil for growth, so I stick to sell tokens immediately.
Sometimes I regret,because my sold tokens  make like 10x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

In most cases, after adding the cryptocurrency to the exchange, its price is growing. Typically, the peak cost is kept from a few days to a week after adding the cryptocurrency to the listing. Experienced traders are able to track trends and predict the rollback of prices, so they can choose the optimal time to sell the cryptocurrency. Ordinary investors are better off selling assets as quickly as possible, until the correction phase has come. And sometimes it is better to give the coin mature enough, that is, to use long-term tactics.
dealersocket

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

No. Hold token atleast 6 month, or watch how good project is going.
modellao6

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

This is really hard to say. Sometimes you sell the coin as soon as the coin is on the stock exchange, if the currency price has been a downward trend or lower than the price you sold, then this is a good strategy. But if after you sell your coin, the price of the coins fly to the moon, in this situation i think what you could fell only regrets.
onibtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Not every token after listing always dump. Every token or every exchange have a different characteristic about new token listing. Example : if the project of this token have a great "future". But, for the first time listing on low volume exchange, low demand on this token. And overall the price of this token undervalue. And, you want sell this on bottom?
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

It depends. What is the price of that precise coin by the time you got it. Maybe is low maybe is high. I wouldn't sell it if it is already at its lowest point or near. Because if I can wait a little bit longer market will recover, and the price of a coin will rise.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

Almost all the coins that I received fell in price after entering the stock exchange. But do not rely on it. Anything can happen to your coin. Therefore, the exact answer is unlikely someone will be able to give, so the choice is yours.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Hello, everyone!

That is not actually a good idea because selling such a Token would seriously affect the future of that ICO project. The general sentiment of the bounty members would be to sell the Token as soon as they were listed on the exchange floors due to the fear that exchange rates would fall and their profits would be reduced. But that inadvertently dump rate and hard to recover.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

My opinion is based on my own experience, it often happens that the coin goes on the exchange, and the price goes down sharply, I try to sell, and then put a buy order at a price somewhere 40 percent lower, if you believe in the project!
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

It is impossible to predict the direction the price would take, and it mostly goes under in bearish markets such as this.
I wouldn't invest just to gamble with my investments.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

the best to do with token is to hold for some time before go into exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: