Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5100 times)
Donotfoolme (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

hi did you invest in bitcoin yet? If you have investment intentions for digital money then you should invest in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoin such as altcoin or litecoin it will help you to experience great things.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

sounds like being bet on life with bitcoin.
I kind of disagree with your opinion, because I personally would not risk everything I had with bitcoin, wrong! if you think bitcoin can make you rich in an instant.
yes, this is a very speculative investment and you have to be very careful not to be too ambitious if you do not want to regret in the future.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

I actually think that people really misinterprets the effects of investing in Bitcoin. First of all, the Bitcoin itself doesn't make you rich, it's all about you and how would you make your profit grow. Risking a lot into something uncertain isn't worthy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

well that's bitcoin many uses, in addition to transactions can be used as an investment. and that's the law of the market when people buy at a low price and when the bitcoin price is high they'll race to sell it, so I think bitcoin is used by people for profit.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

There is no doubt that the current investment in bitcoin has been completely different from a few years ago, and now the encryption market is full of risk, if new investors are easy to lose.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I don't see anything wrong with that. when people see the profit they make investments .. I don't see a point in your statement.  And the last intention of this bitcoin is also profiting .. so nothing wrong in these .
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Bitcoin investment are the one of the best way that you can earn more money. If you invest here you can earn much money than you expend. It is the good idea to earn more money and to secure the future or the life of your family. I have no doubt when investing here on bitcoin because I know that more money can I earn than I expend in investing.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

If you decide to invest in BTC is a smart choice, now the crypto market, only the BTC is growing, while the other coin drops continuously, so I think we choose the BTC is good. Best.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Bitcoin is a valuable asset but it is still new. By the end of 2017, the bitcoin boom that has hit the $ 20,000 mark has diminished considerably today. This shows that bitcoin is also a profitable hedge. If you are a newcomer to the market, I think bitcoin is a safe asset for you
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Your chances of earning big profits from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge.

If you really want to try bitcoin investing, according to Grealish, you must first prepare mentally. Set the mindset like an angle investor who sincerely pours money into new pioneering business .. bitcoin value is hard to predict
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

I think with an optimistic way we make an investment but sometimes there is a disadvantage that there is a drag so like your lottery
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

I think with an optimistic way we make an investment but sometimes there is a disadvantage that there is a drag so like your lottery
We should also consider and think about the disadvantage for us to be learned and also to know if it is really worth it or not, because sometimes we are being greedy when we earn doubled from what we have invested.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

The topic as posted above and the thread below somehow do not conform with what you really want, anyway,  Bitcoin  is an investment, it is Risky, and a lot more feature you can benefit in Bitcoin investment. So, invest now before its to late...

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

it's good idea. Bitcoin is not only currency but also it's good investment. you can invest in and get lot of profit. when Bitcoin price low,  you can buy Bitcoin and hold it. then when it's price increasing you can sell it. Bitcoin is very promising investment. just you needed proper knowledge about Bitcoin.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

I believe one major factor is that it is gaining attention from all the world famous and rich people, giving it the main light and therefore people began to question how could they earn from investing on it. Good and bad comments by curators and commentators all around the world gives a spark to start another hype and could become a bull run at the very best.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

True, bitcoin is an investment that can provide good benefits, but I don't like to put all my savings in bitcoin, I prefer to share it with altcoin because I think it's better.
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

At present, BTC is on the rising trend. The altcoin coins are still stuck in place. So if you invest in BTC at this point I think it will be much better.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

bitcoin investment is like we follow the lottery we do not know when we will win or shoot big profits, we must be keen to see the opportunity to buy and sell
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

what some people do with a tool doesn't define the true usage of that tool. you can pick your tooth with a dagger but that doesn't make the dagger a toothpick!

some people will use bitcoin as an speculation tool like the millions of people around the world who are investing in Forex market and are using US dollar, Japanese Yen,... as speculation tools but that doesn't make USD, JPY,... any less of a currency.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: