Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5097 times)
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Yes bitcoin now is a kind of investment more than a digital currencie because holders get a huge profits in 2017

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Well, let me explain,,I still think that Bitcoin is a good and worthy investment of our money, time and effort. It is not an easy route to be rich but it is a real way to earn money, for yourself and for your family. Risky but when you get your profits, it is all worth it.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Investing your money  into bitcoin is a big risk, a fall of 70% are normal in crypto currency. just give it some time, bitcoins will once again hit 20k and after that we will get a new all time high.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Investing your money  into bitcoin is a big risk, a fall of 70% are normal in crypto currency. just give it some time, bitcoins will once again hit 20k and after that we will get a new all time high.
In the past few days, the market has been showing signs of bitcoin rupture and bitcoin prices have fallen sharply over the past seven months and are now heading at $ 6500. Bitcoin prices have fallen more than 70% since launching at $ 20000. Because of this I believe that at this time you should only invest the time and trade on bitcoin.
CrypTM

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

The investments of the Bitcoin is like any speculative investment, buying a bitcoin on sky high Cup is a risky business, it is good to invest in bitcoin.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

Bitcoin has all the inherent features of cash. It can be subdivided, lasting, recognized and most importantly accepted as a payment method and it is increasingly invested by investors.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

I think Bitcoin is the safest and best option for investing in all the cryptocurrency. This is a good time for investment in bitcoin currently the price of BTC is down now. Bitcoin achieved a big growth in its value and will have a value or bright future for those who have the patience to hold it and strategy to sell Bitcoin after a book or gain the profits as required.
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Yes, you are right bitcoin is a good platform of investment but first of all we need to understand the market and secondly, we should possess the courage to take a risk.
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I think investing in Bitcoin is a very good thing to get a profit. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down and we hold it until the price rises. But we must be prepared for all the risks that will occur. The important thing is not panic and patience.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

We can say Bitcoin is a form of investment, i think most people would want their money to grow right? However when you say Bitcoin can instantly make you rich? It depends because no one knows about the future of Bitcoin. It can make us lose our capital if we panic about negative news but if we can hold until we reach our target price then we can have great profit.

maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

The investments of the Bitcoin is like any speculative investment, buying a bitcoin on sky high Cup is a risky business, it is good to invest in bitcoin.

bitcoin investments have a big risk and we know that, as long as you can buy bitcoin at the low price, then you don't have to worry. and how if the price still going down after we can buy at the low price? then we can buy back more bitcoin and this is why we don't have to make a buy order in one-time buy order because we can prevent if the price is going down too deep. besides that, if the price is going down, it will back to the higher price and will settle in the last high price and stay in that price.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Investing in Bitcoin at any given time is the most optimal more and more people are entering the market in a variety of forms but in the end it's about Bitcoin. Surely a longer time, the Bitcoin becomes more invaluable.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

Investing in Bitcoin at any given time is the most optimal more and more people are entering the market in a variety of forms but in the end it's about Bitcoin. Surely a longer time, the Bitcoin becomes more invaluable.

Even if bitcoin price continue to go down but I won't say that bitcoin has no value anymore, because bitcoin helped me a lot and even on this hard situition of bitcoin still I'm hoping and I know that bitcoin will be able to recover.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

There are many types of investment...Short time Investment,long time investment,mining... Profitable and less hardworking is mining..But it is for lucky ones who are having low price electricity...Cause a high amount of electricity is consumed while mining...And rest are risky...Short time needs Investment and needs hardwork for trading... Long time is to keep your bitcoins for a long time...which more risky cause no one knows the future whats gonna happen.
ShannonBake88

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

I think investing in Bitcoin is a very good thing to get a profit. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down and we hold it until the price rises. But we must be prepared for all the risks that will occur. The important thing is not panic and patience.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

It is god time for now that crypto investment should promote int he world and it is very popular for the payments for the services in the world and if we start investment in the present coins we can get double the value of crypto currency and soon the crypto market will bull which is the way to improve your wealth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

How to invest in Bitcoin with fast profit? I think it's hard for new people, who have shared experience to invest Bitcoin better.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

bitcoin investments have a big risk and we know that, as long as you can buy bitcoin at the low price, then you don't have to worry. and how if the price still going down after we can buy at the low price? then we can buy back more bitcoin and this is why we don't have to make a buy order in one-time buy order because we can prevent if the price is going down too deep. besides that, if the price is going down, it will back to the higher price and will settle in the last high price and stay in that price.
yeah, but it's very difficult to determine the lowest price tag.
i have been stuck a few times, but for the time being i still wait for the price to return as I bought it.

indeed we must always make a buy order, at some lowest point. (that's my way)
so when the price goes back up and settles we will get the results. indeed very risky, because we cannot predict with certainty when the price of btc will rise and when the price of btc will go down. but investment in the crypto field is very pleasant. if we are lucky we will get rich quickly, and if not we will quickly lose everything in a short time.

however, if we have patience and don't panic.
i think the risk of losing will be less.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

Honestly it is really true and i have observe also that this is common to crypto investors. However i may add that because of the of this offer it created a huge money into it seeing from those people who want to make some profit on bitcoin in an easy way. If they do not think that way then possibly cryptocurrency could not go high as they are pursuing and even getting high loans for it to get a possible profit which is not also guarantee but there is a huge possibilities that it will happen.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

As long government not regulating yet, bitcoin become speculation for peoples. Investor will pump and dump bitcoin because whales must be have large capital. If bitcoin accepted as payment and store of value, bitcoin price will hard to speculate because price must be rising

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: