Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5100 times)
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Bitcoin has become the best investment asset till date. Investing in bitcoin results number of profits and can even make the money double. Bitcoin investments are the best as they do not involve any kind of fraud or dishonesty. Bitcoin investments can help in easy worldwide trade and lead to overall development.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

Bitcoin investment is about one of the best investments one can involve on.
It brings high return on investment. While some people are of the opinion that its risky......it is stands out among other investments.
Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

I'm just here for the shit show hodling waiting to buy at 3-4k. .. and eat my meatloaf Maaaaa! ..... MOM. THE MEATLOAF!

Kainhighwind

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

I'm just here for the shit show hodling waiting to buy at 3-4k. .. and eat my meatloaf Maaaaa! ..... MOM. THE MEATLOAF!

We'll see 30-40K long before 3-4K.

There are only 10,000 BTC for sale on Bitfinex right now and 37,000 shorts open. Do the math. When those shorts start to close, we could see a new ATH very quickly.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

It is r ally fto ne to invest in bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is really an asset to all investors especially last 2017 because of its value. There’s no peoblem in investing here because it can help you to earn a lot.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Sracedofwoman

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

We'll see 30-40K long before 3-4K.

There are only 10,000 BTC for sale on Bitfinex right now and 37,000 shorts open. Do the math. When those shorts start to close, we could see a new ATH very quickly.

I'll take what your having In my glass the hopium is strong. I hope your right but hey look at how many slv contracts there are to physical silver. Where's the price today?

Viviornitier

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Have you actually thought about why that three to four K rumor has been going around? If people are convinced the price is going to go that much lower they are going to hold off on buying. That lets the smarter money accumulate right now.

Sooner or later the price will start to rise and then all the people who were waiting for 3 to 4 K or going to think okay it's coming sometime. We will start making a series of higher highs and higher lows and then the fomo begins.

When you hear hedge funds make statements it's not in your interest. The other day when Mike novogratz called the bottom. The only thing that means is he probably has a good long position. People like tone vays have thrown out some low prices but he's also doing it in a worst-case scenario type statement. If you listen to the guy long enough he says the first step is getting to 5000 and seeing how things react. The low prices are not guaranteed and people have also asked him if he as sold and he will be the first to tell you he has not. Think about that one for a minute. If he hasn't sold how much does he really believe that super low price prediction

ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

there are several types of it. Investments and I will recommend you to do mining because mining needs one time investment though it is high investment but then also if the cost of electricity is low in your area or you are using any other source of power like solar energy for electricity then you can earn a lot while in case of short time investment you can trade and earn and in case of long term investment there is a high-risk actually so I am not going for that
Sracedofwoman

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Have you actually thought about why that three to four K rumor has been going around? If people are convinced the price is going to go that much lower they are going to hold off on buying. That lets the smarter money accumulate right now.

Sooner or later the price will start to rise and then all the people who were waiting for 3 to 4 K or going to think okay it's coming sometime. We will start making a series of higher highs and higher lows and then the fomo begins.

When you hear hedge funds make statements it's not in your interest. The other day when Mike novogratz called the bottom. The only thing that means is he probably has a good long position. People like tone vays have thrown out some low prices but he's also doing it in a worst-case scenario type statement. If you listen to the guy long enough he says the first step is getting to 5000 and seeing how things react. The low prices are not guaranteed and people have also asked him if he as sold and he will be the first to tell you he has not. Think about that one for a minute. If he hasn't sold how much does he really believe that super low price prediction

The best way always is dollar cost averaging.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Related to the way Bitcoin investments there are several. However, the most suitable for laymen and beginners, namely by buying it. Simple is not it? You do not need to understand technical Bitcoin or other frills, just buy Bitcoin.
I am investing with bitcoin since last year and it is really helpful financially, and bitcoin investment can help a lot of people not only to be profitanle but also to be smart people before i dont know how to save my money but when i invest with bitcoin i really learned how to handle my money more smarter.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

I got your point, bitcoin is invented to be used as an efficient payment system but due to the high volatility of the bitcoin price and the huge growth of the price over the years, it becomes more attractive and profitable investment.
actual bitcoin investment if used is very easy but this lack of development in technology today is not easy
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I got your point, bitcoin is invented to be used as an efficient payment system but due to the high volatility of the bitcoin price and the huge growth of the price over the years, it becomes more attractive and profitable investment.
actual bitcoin investment if used is very easy but this lack of development in technology today is not easy
Investing in btc as of this time is not that realistic but I do believe this will not last longer. I am very confident that everything will be better in perfect time. I keep my faith for the new btc come back.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Investing in btc as of this time is not that realistic but I do believe this will not last longer. I am very confident that everything will be better in perfect time. I keep my faith for the new btc come back.
we can still be optimistic if investing in BTC will give a positive thing. because now btc can be used as one of the best ways to get profit even though it is still constrained by low prices

cuongskymtpcute

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

I got your point, bitcoin is invented to be used as an efficient payment system but due to the high volatility of the bitcoin price and the huge growth of the price over the years, it becomes more attractive and profitable investment. So it's better I suggest investing little by little and trying to get out of it when we lose and don't be afraid spirit.  Lips sealed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

No less important risk comes from among Bitcoin users themselves, namely the lack of understanding of the nature and way of working of this cryptocurrency.

The risk is more to individual investors and this must be watched out, because the risk is unpredictable, "

Other risks related to Bitcoin are the value of this currency itself which is known to be very volatile.

This makes the value of Bitcoin owned becomes unstable and becomes a problem for business people who use the virtual currency.
The price of goods and the value of the money paid can rise or fall sharply in a very short time so that it has the potential to harm one of the parties involved in buying and selling.
FinnethB

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

It’s really hard to identify who’s to deal with most specially theres a scam everywhere. That’s the main reason why I don’t want to invest. Upon reading all the articles I found out that theres a project that are fighting against scams. Have you hard about this project? Myshield, the first Anti-Scam platform. Cool right?
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

perhaps bitcoin does not show its own price, because it has become too overbought. but at the moment I think everything is back to its former interest in cryptocurrencies
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

Gold mining is 20 times more expensive than bitcoin mining
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

The current decline in the market will not negatively affect the long-term prospects of cryptocurrencies
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then do it. But use unused money or more money. Don't force investment with money that is only for your needs. So you need to remember that, and also don't buy bitcoin in a hurry. Buy it slowly so you get something decent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: