Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dependent on bounty campaigns?  (Read 310 times)
jatinderbit (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

I want to know how many are their who totally dependent on bounties they dont do any extra work,dont gain other information regarding Bitcointalk form? and its good for full time job?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Hey there, this is a good topic to discussed. I am a bounty hunter by night, from 6pm to 12 midnight at daytime i have my fulltime work. Yes its good to be a bounty hunter fulltime but we cannot predict what would happen in the future, and this is not permanent. For the mean time, a bounty hunting is profitable to those who have no work. Yes, for me i earn a lot, but i cannot resign from my work just for the sake of doing a bounty.

Anyway, its up to us what we want.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

I personally cannot say you can earn that much of a profit in doing bounty these days. Specially in how the market looks and because of so many SCAM ICOS and SCAM BOUNTIES going all around. Even though how much time you invested in doing a research for that single platform to prove it's legitimacy. There is always the risk of that ICO/Platform is a SCAM or they won't reach SOFTCAP and the platform fails. And also, after bounty hunter receives payment ant tokens get listed on exchanges. Tokens get dumped most of the time and prices goes down way beyond ICO price. Some even go below half of the ICO price. Me personally, have done bounty since March, that is 5 months until now and I can say that my earning is WAY TO LOW to be considered a living. The all-in-all earnings I GOT these past 5 months isn't even enough to survive for a month in our Country. And I'm living in a country where living comes cheap compared to other countries and the earnings I got these 5 months isn't enough for a month of living. Imagine how much is that and how bounty, as it is now, can't be a source of living. We can't say though what happens in the future.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

I want to know how many are their who totally dependent on bounties they dont do any extra work,dont gain other information regarding Bitcointalk form? and its good for full time job?

I dont really know how many are they buy for sure i am not one of them,because i have a decent real job in which my main source of living,from my work i fed my family and bring my Son to school,though some extra spending are caming from my earning in crypto..and the majority of these are sitting in my folio and reserve for my family's future in case something happens that we didn't expect
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

Bounty campaign is good for people who does not have job and also good for people who want to make extra money. Currently Bounty campaign is my second job but i can spend for this job about 4 to 5 hours aday, and so far i received good reward from it. If you can spend more than 8 hours aday will be possible to earn more than $500 to $1000 amonth, and this amount is big reward compare other monthly salary in other job in my country.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I just see this as an extra job because it's really unstable but if you want to make more money then this is the best place because you can make free money and there are thousands of projects that welcome you forward. Personally I always choose the best ICO projects because it will be the place where people earn the most money but must be persistent because there are many scam projects.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

Bounty campaign is good for people who does not have job and also good for people who want to make extra money. Currently Bounty campaign is my second job but i can spend for this job about 4 to 5 hours aday, and so far i received good reward from it. If you can spend more than 8 hours aday will be possible to earn more than $500 to $1000 amonth, and this amount is big reward compare other monthly salary in other job in my country.
Me too, bounty campaign is my second job and i spend 5-6 hours to do bounty campaign. It's great way to earn extra revenue.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

The way I see it, doing bounty is a good way to earn cryptocurrency. In a way, it also helps hunters like me get more educated as I would read and gather info on projects that I am willing to join. Doing it full time job is good if you are liquid enough since payments for bounties will take some time.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

I am working full time in bounty campaigns because I have not seen any job so far for me that pays more than bounties, it also gives me peace of mind and I also gain real knowledge in blockchain technology.

HOMT