Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dependent on bounty campaigns?  (Read 310 times)
Betapikin042

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

I have be a big time bounty hunter and it has help build up my knowledge
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Before this bear market, yes i think you can do bounty hunting as your full time job but with market's current trend i think it will not be very beneficial since a lot of ICO's are not reaching their softcap or much worst is they are scammers

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

You can not be really depending on bounties alone, Unless they start calling it work hunter then you simply can not depend on it . There is huge risk come with bounties, for example not all bounties end successful and therefor they are not gonna pay why and it happen a lot lately because of the whole market condition . You should be having your own work investment and just take bounties as just a side thing that can get you extra income nothing more .
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

I am not sure if the bounty is made a full time job. very risky when there are many failed and scam ico projects this year. how do they get paid?
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Bounty Campaigns is profitable for those who  have does not have a full time job like me. I'm doing this as a full time job and I earn decent amount of money but I cannot say for others especially those who are new in doing bounty campaigns because I started joining last  year (august 2017) during the bull run. With the present state of the market, bounty earnings is not as profitable as last year or early this year.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

It is my hobby and this hobby is well paid. I spend every day about one hour but it is more profitable than doing a normal paid job for 3-4 hours a day. So I am very thankful for this opportunity! Thank you bitcointalk community!

Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

I don't depend on bounty campaigns since I am still a student and still lives in my parents house. I don't really have to worry about having my own source of income. I am contented on this side job because in that way, I have all the time to accomplish and complete my school works on time.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

Not for this time to make this job, promoting the ICOs be priority job cause so much scam there, so hard to choose campaign that will give you token as payment. 2 hours per day is enough to doing campaign for me.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

No you are late to make bounty as your main job unlike before bounty have high reward cause of less participant and market are still on momentum to get high. Now bounty participant are tripled making less reward also bounty these days are scam.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

As of today, some people can still make a living with bounty campaigns, maybe safe to say until 5 years from now. But, with how things and technology change rapidly, we cannot be certain of the future of bounty campaigns.

So, once had a good income from projects, invest some for your future. You can buy a house and lot. You can invest in some ventures. You can setup own business.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

i wil not recommend to do bounty as your full time job, even if we can found many users did it. first step you have to get are learning about cryptocurrency and its technology, the profit will come if you mastering cryptocurrency knowledge. we have some risk in cryptocurrency that can make anyone suddenly give up in cryptocurrency. its too risky if you lose your job and only do bounty as your full time job, unless you have spare money to invest in cryptocurrency beside doing bounty.

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

I only work on bounty programs every day, this is the job I like the most, in this forum, there are many good opportunities, but I don't really understand
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

i'm not recommend to do bounty as your main work
I think its a bad idea , to make a "bounty " as your main work.
Other bounties can't paid, the project failed. and you got nothing .
its very risky , there are many failed bounty and scam project
I think just do "bounty " if you have free time.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

I'm totally depend on the bounty campaigns.  It's my full time job because I'm earning $7000 in bounty program. My best ICOs are Credits, TRF, Ncash, PundiX etc. So you can participate ICO project and earn big money.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

because I have a job for everyday so for now I make the bounty campaign my side job to supplement my income.

GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

I want to know how many are their who totally dependent on bounties they dont do any extra work,dont gain other information regarding Bitcointalk form? and its good for full time job?

I think that it's a very bad idea to make this your main job. Revenue from the campaign bounty is very unstable, especially now. Many projects postpone payments, many of them do not even collect a soft cap. Unless for students this will be a good option, which does not need a lot of money.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

I earn alot in my Full time Job, Bounty Tokens for me aren't stable. However if there's project that are very legitimate I focus on that. But basically, I do invest if the project solves thw real use cases of blockchain.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:32:15 AM by Efta321

at the moment there are many that I feel are not serious in running a lot of bounty programs, my project considers a scam or a failure, it is not expected. I hope that as soon as possible, they can become someone who is professional, who is not careless.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I want to know how many are their who totally dependent on bounties they dont do any extra work,dont gain other information regarding Bitcointalk form? and its good for full time job?
Actually it depends into our life's situation. Probably if we have already work and we wanted to join or participating in campaigns therefore we must put or save a time for it so we can have extra income or profit and by that for sure it will be a good additional source of income. However, it can be also doing for a full time if we are jobless we can do it for a long time. Maybe 8 hrs. or more in every single day so it can gives as much more benefits and profits that can really helps to us in our financial aspects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

I have another job. it is my own one. So when I have time I do bounty campaigns. Sometimes I do bounty for 5-8 hours per day. But the main thing is, I do not rely only on the bounty.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: