Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A little bit of enlightenment about how to trade bitcoin to make a profit  (Read 110 times)
Ketekantrasi (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

How to buy bitcoin for beginners to always get a profit is much sought after by people. That's because a lot of beginners feel confused with how to trade bitcoin in order to gain profit. The name of playing bitcoin there is certainly a period where we will feel the profit and loss, this is the time must be known by the beginner between the right and least to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is a business that has two favorable and disadvantageous sides. If you already know how, then bitcoin will benefit you, but if otherwise, then bitcoin will bring harm to you. Here I will give you a way how to buy bitcoin to always get profit.

Avoid storing too many bitcoins
Some people think that playing bitcoin is the same as playing forex, but I think that is a big mistake. Playing bitcoin is very different from playing bitcoin. So, who is used to playing fore, I just recommend that do not equate how to play forex by playing bitcoin. The idealist bitcoin players are also often misguided. They do not directly sell the bitcoin but like to keep it. When trading bitcoins, profits and security are not collected. Benefits can be obtained by finding the difference between selling and buying. What players should remember if they want to trade bitcoins, while holding a bitcoin currency is a sign you have a merchandise that is ready to sell for profit, and vice versa if you have the capital it's a sign you are looking for the best opportunity to buy bitcoin.

Monitor bitcoin prices
It is important for bitcoin players to always monitor the price of this bitcoin, because every minute the bitcoin price is always changing. If you want to be able to always monitor the bitcoin price can be a manual or can also use the application. This time there are several applications offered in the app store to analyze the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, such as: Bitcoin Checker, Bitcoin Ticker Widget.

I suggest you also have to download Google Authenticator, The function of this application is as a protective shield from the hackers. Although claimed to be safe there is no harm in you just in case using this application. This application from Google will give you additional passwords other than the standard password you have. Hackers will have trouble hacking your account because the password will change every 30 seconds and also the password is random.

Bitcoin spot market
Actually you can see the movement of bitcoin currency manually through bitcoin sport market. There you can see some bitcoin values today, whether it is low or medium high. Through the sports market you can trade bitcoin when the value is showing a high price. The movement of bitcoin values can you see through the balance in the bitcoin sports market.

Using the limit
This limit is a method that can be used to limit the value of bitcoin that will be sold mauoun purchased in a certain value. Of course if using a limit request your bitcoin purchase can not be directly approved because it must wait until bitcoin value in accordance with the value you fill. For example, you want to buy bitcoin. Purchasing bitcoin will be advantageous if the price is low allowing you to fill the limit with a low value. Purchasing your new bitcoin can be approved if the bitcoin value at that time matches the limit you specify so you have to be patient for it. Similarly, the sale of bitcoin, you can fill with a value that tends to high limit. The trick is you see the current bitcoin price, when the price is higher than the time of purchase, you can fill it below that number is important you get profit from the difference betel by the difference selling.

Market stability
The bitcoin market tends to rise, fall and also stable. Indeed this could happen because no one knows the bitcoin market share. How to buy bitcoin for beginners that can be done is to buy at a low price and sell it with a limit above the purchase price. Although the benefits are few, it is better for you than you do not get any profit at all.

Although it looks easy, but bitcoin trading takes precision and accuracy. Being able to take advantage of every market condition will make you profit. Especially for beginners to cover profit rather than loss.

There are still many ways how to profit from playing bitcoin trading, so far that's all I know about trading things for beginners, if there is a misunderstanding I apologize, and I am grateful for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kar3789

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

Arbitrage and day trading is also better option for earning profit, look at coins which is profitable in other pairs like buy in btc pair and sell in USD pair. But this is not always the case, some time certain coins profitable in btc pair too.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

How to buy bitcoin for beginners to always get a profit is much sought after by people.
It is the most famous mistake,"think of making profits quickly."
Here I will give you a way how to buy bitcoin always to get profit.
are you sure? Roll Eyes
Monitor bitcoin prices
It is better to keep track of the news and the factors affecting the price than to follow the price.
In fact the fake heights one of the favorite ways for big whales to swallow small fish.
I suggest you also have to download Google Authenticator,
Also, use trusted trading platforms "make your search" and well-programmed wallet "electrum."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██