Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction in upcoming 3 Month?  (Read 1131 times)
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

In my counsel the upcoming 3 month bitcoin's price will plainly increment as it is regain inchmeal.now bitcoin worth is hectic.but I still believe that bitcoin worth will wave upper earlier on the year ends.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

i hope this at the end of this year will be rising up like last year until 100% price changes, i hope in this year the price of bitcoin can rise up more and more, today we can see the price of bitcoin is dropping but its okay after drop i think the price of bitcoin will increase to the moon

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I think the bitcoin price in the next 3 months will be $ 15000. The bitcoin market is growing again. Many investors are accumulating bitcoin. This is a good sign for the electronic money market.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

Last year bitcoin boom up in price, Will bitcoin reach 20000$ in december 2018. Same thing will happen again or not.
What you think so comment below ?

I think bitcoin is in trouble and maybe bitcoin is relatively stable and difficult to rise as it did years ago.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

I think no one can predict bitcoin prices because this price issue is not easy problem like other problems that can be more transparent so easily predictable but maybe at the end of the year there will be a price increase as expected
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

Last year bitcoin boom up in price, Will bitcoin reach 20000$ in december 2018. Same thing will happen again or not.
I think it will be crossing 20K$ and should be setting a new target in the history of bitcoin. From the beginning of BTC it is known as Future currency. Overall market in down now a days . BTC has crossed 8K$ in July and on last date it again goes down. May be it will cross 10K$ in August. This upward trend will help BTC to cross 20K$ target.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I believe that the current bitcoin will increase again even though the decline occurs again. but the interesting fact is that bitcoin is now able to grow back and tend to survive, we can see it makes a lot of changes. I believe early next year bitcoin will be able to bounce back and grow faster than at this time.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

by the end of 3-month bitcoin price is expected to touch around 20 thousand dollars and even closers to previous all-time high
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

I believe that the current bitcoin will increase again even though the decline occurs again. but the interesting fact is that bitcoin is now able to grow back and tend to survive, we can see it makes a lot of changes. I believe early next year bitcoin will be able to bounce back and grow faster than at this time.
price goes up and down is normal in any market.it need in order it will rise again and continue bullish trend.this correction can be our opportunity to accumulate our bitcoin stock before it reach new high

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoins before the year ends will be just the same like last december or it may even surpass its previous price in the market because there are more investors this year.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

I think it's possible to reach the price of bitcoin at $20000 by year end. Cryptomarket can make this run again if all the investors will unite to a real propose in hitting another milestone of bitcoin price. Just believe on this technology and soon we will reach the our expectations.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

I would call it a reversal trend in the upcoming 3 month
End of year is always crucial at least for me and most market perform well in the last quarter which i believe one of the reason is because people are not that "Serious" unlike they are in the start of a year
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Nothing to think since we cannot actually foresee what the future holds. In our own best interest, it is better to just wait and see how the upcoming 3 months will pan out than allowing anxiety to kick in.

Last year was a very bullish year all round, and this year, I am sure we all know what is at hand. If we tend to experience some bullish scenario at all this year, I want to hope only to see some move towards $15k or thereabout. $20k would be something too hoped for but if it comes, good and fine!
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

I don't think if bitcoin will reach 20k price by the end of the year because bear market is still on. So it's hard to predict if we reach that 20k price this year. But I'm still believing that bitcoin will moving up again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Evenchv

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

I hope bitcoin will increase in 2018  but not like last of 2017. I hope it will increase in the end of this year for investing new investor.
caatelp

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

None actually knows about what will happen tomorrow. But it is assumable that BTC price will increase by the end of the year as it is being increased past days. Some believe that it will get more increased than $20000 this year. I also agree with the but wo knows!
Iment19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

The present market condition of bitcoin is very good. Now the bitcoin price is more than 8000 dollar. I think it will above 16000 dollar after three month because it have a lot of good project. I believe that  Bitcoin pice will more than 20000 in mid 2019.
Henin1988

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

The market condition of bit coin portrait that it price will more than 15000 dollar after three month. I believe by February 2019 it will be more than 20000 dollar. I believe it will happen in future for sure.
Stolivie

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin price is going into recovery phase this fast. I think that the recent price surge that we had was a bull trap and the price seems to be heading downwards again. Also this would be the third time when the Bitcoin price tried to break upwards but wasn't able to.
Bitcoin price is hanged only because of some news that are wondering in the market, otherwise it was expected that bitcoin price will cross 10000$ before starting the month of August, but I think that very soon people will get their confident and will surely start investment in bitcoin which will hopefully cause a very sharp recovery in next few days.
Hince1999

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

I think it is deficult to prediction about bitcoin price. because at any time turn this price.  I think upcoming 3 month bitcoin price will grow up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: