Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Tutorial] Cloud Mining | START EARNING CryptoCurrency NOW! |NOOB FRIENDLY!|  (Read 2295 times)
CryptoBrother (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:03:20 AM

Introduce:

This method need INVEST in BitCoin (BTC). There is no minumum and no maximum invest amount! It´s clear that with higher invest You will earn more DopeCoins. How it works? You can rent RIGS(machines to mining) only via BitCoin. There is a lot of offerts from small miners to FARMERS. You need to calculate if price for rent is profitable ( PRICE for RIG/CoinProfit). Everything depend from difficulty, from Your Mining power, price of coin and/or price of BTC. I will explain this on my REAL INVEST.

Just be sure that You have ANY KIND OF BTC TO INVEST. BetaRigs offer You at the moment the best options to start cloud mining! They are trusted, fast, and profitable.

On this invest i put 0.35BTC Total for 12hours of 2 others rings(You can rent how much, for how long You want)

Warning:

1. Be sure that Your PAYMENT FOR RIG IS VALID (just add FEE to your sending amount cuz if you send to small You can loos Your BTC!) [usually 2% 0.0002BTC more. ]

2. Transactions takes time! Sending-Start mining = aprox 30min.

3. Use VALID POOL INFORMATIONS (startum, url, port, worker id and worker pwd)

OK Let´s GO! [Follow steps]

Click on image below!

Register NEW ACCOUNT!

Click on RENT A RIG [on right top]

Now You have all RIGS for rent, ordered by Price/Mh/day. Now depending if You want to rent BIG POWER or SMALL POWER of mining. Us i told I wrote this tutorial based on my invest than we go to SEARCH FILTERS and check for FARMS ( more than 5MH/s).

Now again depends how much You want invest. I have 0.35btc to spend and i want rigs for 12h mining. than with my calculates i can rent about 45MH/S but at the moment there is no one seller with this amount ready to rent. Ok we go buy 2 rigs. 1 will be 30MH/S and secend one about 15Mh/S. ( everythink depends on price per MH/S)

When It´s Your first time just spend some time to calculate price, but next time You need to be fast cuz mostly rigs which are on top and it shows ready for rent in few seconds are rented! (big traffic here).

OK we have 1. Click Rent Now

Read INFORMATIONS ABOUT SELLER (if he is trusted or no, which kind of hardware are You renting)

In this window claim Your mining time (For how long you want rent rig)
Long Term Rents are with lower price usually.

We will choose 12hours.

Click Confirm Order
Now You should have ORDER PAYMENT SITE. Just Follow steps from there!

DON´T FORGET TO ADD FEE WHEN YOU ARE SENDING BITCOINS! Owner need to get his amount of bitcoin. - DON´T FAIL HERE!

IF you send VALID AMOUNT TO VALID ADRESS You can just Click MY RIGS(left top on website) It should be similar to this:

Now Open next TAB and go to Your OFFICIAL DOPECOIN POOL

http://pool.dopecoin.com/index.php

Register New account and New worker.

If everything goes fine You can come back to your Betarigs.com website.

Now we go to set up rigs with Your DOPECOIN OFFICIAL POOL

Pool URL: stratum+tcp://pool.dopecoin.com:3333
Pool Worker Name: YourNickName.WorkerName (ex. CryptoBrother.Tutorial) yes after Your NICKNAME FROM OFFICIAL DOPECOIN POOL is dat (.)
Pool Worker Password: Password for Worker from Your OFFICIAL DOPECOIN POOL

it should be like this:

stratum+tcp://pool.dopecoin.com:3333 - URL
CryptoBrother.Tutorial - LOGIN
Tutorial - PWD

Click Mass-update pool credentials.

Now Log in to Your OFFICIAL DOPECOIN POOL and wait for Your Power!

That´s all!

If You spend more time on betarigs.com You can find even more MH/S if they offer for sale. I should have about 44MH/S and almost all the time i have this:D

Start mining with Us on OFFICIAL DOPECOIN POOL via BetaRigs.com - The best Cloud Mining for ALTCOINS!

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wrecked

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:41:21 AM

Vouch, saw this on HF and you can easily make back twice your initial investment in a mere 24 hours.

Stealth™
eCoinomist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Independent Analyst

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:03:20 AM

Is this a joke or what? the Op can't even spell things, at least dezently...

CryptoBrother (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:47:59 AM

Yes sorry I´m not English. If You want i can provide this Tutorial in Spanish Czech Slovak Russian and Polish... Sry not everyone need to speak perfect English. But i think most important think is get this method work and it is so easy to understand!

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: