Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Aggressors: Russia or the US?
Russia - 0 (0%)
USA - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aggressors: Russia or the US?  (Read 153 times)
bomj (OP)

Activity: 1337
Merit: 288

0xbt

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

The world is concerned. Wars.
Russia and the US accuse each other of political aggression.
So who is the aggressor?

Russia or the US?

This is the English section of the forum. It is logical to assume,
that you will call Russia an aggressor.
Is it so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evan_Smith

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

I'm not sure if aggressor would be the right word to describe either country in terms of their relationship with one another. They can both be aggressors, when it comes to how they treat other countries, but not with each other. Neither is really attacking the other. If it is true that Russia influenced the US election, then that is not a good thing, but it shouldn't be considered aggression, I don't think. The US has introduced a lot of sanctions against Russia, but these are mostly based on Russia violating international laws by occupying Crimea. Even if Crimeans really want to be a part of Russia, Russia went about the annexation wrong. A lot of the "conflict" between Russia and the US is just a show to distract us from the bad things each government is doing within its own country.
bomj (OP)

0xbt

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

I'm not sure if aggressor would be the right word to describe either country in terms of their relationship with one another. They can both be aggressors, when it comes to how they treat other countries, but not with each other. Neither is really attacking the other. If it is true that Russia influenced the US election, then that is not a good thing, but it shouldn't be considered aggression, I don't think. The US has introduced a lot of sanctions against Russia, but these are mostly based on Russia violating international laws by occupying Crimea. Even if Crimeans really want to be a part of Russia, Russia went about the annexation wrong. A lot of the "conflict" between Russia and the US is just a show to distract us from the bad things each government is doing within its own country.
Good answer.
Thanks.

Sandra_Skelley

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

Actually international relations are not a game. Countries respect each other and play their roles. The USA and Russia are 2 super powers. For that reason, their relationship influences other countries. For sure, they are not good friends. But in any case, they cannot be enemies as well. It is very important for the balance of our world. Both countries are super powerful. They can destroy our world in case of war. We do not need this. They provoke each other. Leaders of both countries are not angel. In that case, it is hard to say who is good and who is bad. I believe they are just teasing each other. In a  way, it is a kind of concurrence. It is also good for the development of military and army technology.
Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

That picture speaks a thousand words. Look at how America surrounds Iran and is encroaching Russia. Funny how there are very few American bases on the African Continent...

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Evan_Smith

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

This is a hilarious picture. I'm sure that if Russia had more friend in strategic positions, they'd have bases all around the US too.
Actually international relations are not a game. Countries respect each other and play their roles. The USA and Russia are 2 super powers. For that reason, their relationship influences other countries. For sure, they are not good friends. But in any case, they cannot be enemies as well. It is very important for the balance of our world. Both countries are super powerful. They can destroy our world in case of war. We do not need this. They provoke each other. Leaders of both countries are not angel. In that case, it is hard to say who is good and who is bad. I believe they are just teasing each other. In a  way, it is a kind of concurrence. It is also good for the development of military and army technology.
I don't think that you can really talk about countries showing respect. That would imply that all or at least a majority of the people show respect. The only thing we see in terms of international relations is the opinion of one person or one small group of people. Specific leaders can show respect, but they don't tend to ask the people's opinions much. Can you think of one time when a government polled its people about what it should do in its relations with another specific country? There doesn't have to be one good president and one bad. You need to judge them by their actions.
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

USA is the one with the largest military budget and the endless amounts of military bases around the world.  It's clear who the agressors are.
Pine Forest

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

The Freemasons, The Bilderberg group, Trilateral Commission and other globalists are causing all the wars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

sgdgiig123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

I do not think that in the history of mankind there are armed forces with the ability to defend, intelligent and powerful as the US armed forces today. And finally, Russia was never an invader.
bomj (OP)

0xbt

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

This is a hilarious picture. I'm sure that if Russia had more friend in strategic positions, they'd have bases all around the US too.

Let's remember how it was under the USSR

https://www.numbers-stations.com/articles/soviet-military-expansionism-and-post-soviet-revival-soviet-and-russian-bases-beyond-its-borders/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_Union_military_bases_abroad

Adebisi74

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Both countries, they are benefiting from unrest and world crisis. They both produce mass destructive weapons and both countries are greedy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: