Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platform pending  (Read 214 times)
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

At the moment, it is difficult to determine whether this project is fraudulent. But it can be said for sure that this project is unlikely to succeed in the future and the cost of its tokens will increase after ico.  If I were you, I would sell the crypto currency of this project.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

And didn’t they tell you that cryptocurrency is a highly risky asset, and when you invest your money in it, there is a very big chance that you will lose it. This moment will cool your hot head and you can take a clearer look at the world of cryptocurrencies. When you invest your money in Altcoins, that is one of the main rules "DO NOT INVEST ALL FUNDS IN ONE ACTIVE".
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

If the project has promised something and has not kept the promise, in large proportions it is a SCAM project. That's why we should always read the whitepaper, because we can tell if the project is SCAM or not. Even if it is not SCAM, from your descriptions, the project has little chance of succeeding and will eventually die. Probably the project team is inexperienced, they do not do the job as it should and this can destroy the project. It's good when we choose to invest (especially when investing), projects led by experienced people who know what decisions to take and how to react in difficult situations.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

This could indeed be a Scam, on the other hand many projects are postponing their decisions and not adhering to the roadmap due to the fact that the market is still down there.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

I think the project you're talking about is a Scam. I know projects like this are always dragging on and then they just disappear leaving you with nothing.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

I invested in one of the altcoins and platforms of the coin that I invested should have been launched in the middle of this month, but in reality the platform has not been launched until now and price of the coin dropped because investors were disappointed with the project, because the project not in accordance with the roadmap and my question now is whether the project is a scam? and if it turns out that the project is not a scam then the project platform is launched, can price of the coin increase again and will investors trust the project again? I am afraid the price will never rise again even though the platform has been launched because investors have been disappointed with the project.
Many projects are now having changes in their roadmap and some of them due to market condition and regulations. I have participated in some projects that are already behind their roadmap and its natural for investors to get disappointed. As long as the developers are doing there best and always active to provide the community some behind the scenes updates. Then surely the price of the tokens will somehow increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: