Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will change the world. Soon.  (Read 385 times)
Ukraine2020 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:32:15 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 09:11:19 AM by Ukraine2020

Soon everything will change...
Remember? A famous song about blockchain.

Toby Ganger + Decap - Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin Song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

And one more thing..
Pay attention - 2012 !!!! =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg

UPD (3/08/2018)

About why Bitcoin is needed.
Bitcoin, as you already heard in the song, has a limited emission.
It is important. He is deflationary. And the usual fiat currencies are inflationary.

Simple people around the world do not have the ability to save capital.

How can my grandmother be rich?
She worked all her life. Honestly worked. Hard work.

But the year 1990 has.... The USSR collapsed. All the money that my grandmother kept on the savings book - in the bank - disappeared.

And even the usual cash was just a paper ....

For me, as a child, my parents also put money aside. And they disappeared ....

Any world currency, including the US dollar, depreciates.
How can I check this? Look at the price table in 1930 ... in 1945 ... in 1965 ... and now ....

Simple people are constantly getting poorer. They become poorer by the percentage that is INFLATION.

Every year, my and your savings are "eaten up" by inflation.

How can I become richer ?? More work Huh But the current system is not fair. Those who release money use them before they have depreciated. They become richer ... and we (ordinary people - poorer !!!) ...

Bitcoin and some other crypto currency, as well as gold and silver (Money of God), bring stability. And a person can accumulate savings. For example, on your retirement ....
Now do you agree?

But Blockchain is not just cryptocurrencies..
Blockchain will help to defeat corruption and save resources around the world.

But this is only if the Blockchain will be decentralized, and not in the cancers of monopolists and dictators....

UPD (09.08.2018)
I will repeat - the states can also create their own crypto-currencies, but they will cease to be uncontrolled.
Because all people can see their issue.
In the world now - a partial bank reservation.
This means that for every dollar (for you - pound) bank LEGALLY creates a lot more dollars (pounds) of credit money.

Who benefits from this? Poor???
No! The total money supply is growing. The same number of assets remained. And this means that money depreciates against assets.

Am I wrong?

Read, please, the books of Hayek, Lietar.

UPD (I publish here, because my answer to the topic was deleted)

1. "If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads"

1.1 Bitcoin will be a means of accumulation. It is limited in quantity.

State digital currencies will be used for calculations. Also on the Blockchain.

For example, - based on Stellar. Although it is not decentralized, it is suitable for creating on its basis national currencies
And, for example, a komodo

1.2 Taxes will be paid by the owners of Bitcoin. Therefore - the budget will not suffer.
By the way, the budget suffers more from underpayment of taxes by world TNCs
Transnational companies always optimize their taxes so as not to pay much.

UPD: 11.08.2018 (I publish here, because my answer to the topic was deleted)
There are many places in the world from which the crisis can begin. These are the deficits of pension funds, and stock bubbles, and trade war ...
I am silent about the bankrupt banks and the overload of the whole world with debt ...

To be continued...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

And one more thing..

Why will blockchain change the world?   I mean soon the way things are going everyone will own a crypto exchange or a crypto gambling site..
Ukraine2020 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

And one more thing..

Why will blockchain change the world?   I mean soon the way things are going everyone will own a crypto exchange or a crypto gambling site..

Blockchain  will change the world, because it will create an entirely new system of calculations.
This is the first.

The second.
blockchain will help to save the resources of all mankind.
Third. In my country, blockchain will help to replace corrupt officials with clever contracts.
I faced personal corruption in Ukraine.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads   .. Roll Eyes

Can you imagine getting your wages in bitcoin    I drive home go to pay my debts and the price of my bitcoin as gone in half   and the worst is the debt people will take my home if I miss a payment .. Shocked Shocked..

So now you all know BITCOIN is a terrible currency FACT ..Ok a small island with 1 bar but not a country like the UK could bitcoin ever become a currency not ever
dream on ..

Now what idea do you have besides an exchange that blockchain will used for        DON'T SAY MONEY..Please don't it wont work  unless government backed..
People need police and taxes to pay for all new roads hospitals teachers   fixing buildings   now will bitcoin people hand over free bitcoin to fix my roads?

Answer no you will let my town go to shit   just as long as your alright FACT ..
Now with a governemnt it can make more on the fact we have more humans born to make those work and take taxes and those taxes fix my roads get me police
how will bitcoin do this ?..

Then what happens when little billy decides he wants out of bitcoin and he owns 1 million of them to go into a better idea   the market will react then when bob who went to work as a bin man his wages are now worth half   and his road got pot holes   man poor bob will have 1 shit day..

OH and will the bitcoin whales care?  FUCKING NO.. Wink

1. If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads

1.1 Do you really think that the calculations in the world will be in bitcoins?))))
Bitcoin will be a means of accumulation. It is limited in quantity.

For example, - based on Stellar. Although it is not decentralized, it is suitable for creating on its basis national currencies

Taxes will be paid by the owners of Bitcoin. Therefore - the budget will not suffer.

To be continued...

Dream on   with your ideas that will kill the planet I am not saying crypto is bad  no no   what I am saying is it cannot be a currency..

Ok why do so many get crypto then cash out and use CURRENCY .. Roll Eyes..See imagine just for one second no government backed crypto or currency  who will pay all the pensions ?  firemen   remember no governments involved  because bitcoin is the currency  Roll Eyes..

You all really need to stop dreaming   ..Yes blockchain is good but for what ?..NOT A CURRENCY ..i will not make little cabbage billy who bought 500 pounds worth of bitcoin that all you do with it is trade and he as 500k worth of them be my ruler  NO WAY   DREAM ON   because soon my planet will go to shit..

LOOK AT THE TECH INDUSTRY ..They make loads of money?  well look what they leave behind ..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=san+francisco+homeless&&view=detail&mid=73EBEF9CA9A207FB34A573EBEF9CA9A207FB34A5&&FORM=VRDGAR

They make all that money and they let the area go to poo ..

And hellfish you leave my post you bell end Cheesy
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

Blockchain will change the world in terms of the financial industry, it's the most obvious and will be most affected by the existence of crypto. Blockchain is considered practical and payment media will certainly be a lot of people want it in the modern era. so this will be a new revolution to the world of finance.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

Blockchain will change the world in terms of the financial industry, it's the most obvious and will be most affected by the existence of crypto. Blockchain is considered practical and payment media will certainly be a lot of people want it in the modern era. so this will be a new revolution to the world of finance.
Blockchain will change the world in terms of the financial industry..WHY? 

Blockchain is considered practical and payment media..
ETH Alert— $32 Million worth of ETH Stolen — Update 13
https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/eth-alert-32-million-worth-of...

Over $20M Worth of ETH Stolen from Misconfigured Wallets ...
https://nulltx.com/over-20m-worth-of-eth-stolen-from-misconfigured...
The interface usually comes disabled by default on the majority of Ethereum-based applications, requiring a reasonably knowledgeable user to dive into the application ..

$300m in cryptocurrency’ accidentally lost forever due to ...
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/08/cryptocurrency...
More than $300m of cryptocurrency has been lost after a series of bugs in a popular digital wallet service led one curious developer to accidentally take control of ...

Coinrail Exchange Hacked, Loses Possibly $40 Million in ...
https://www.coindesk.com/coinrail-exchange-hacked-loses-possibly...
Coinrail, a cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea, said on Sunday its platform has been hacked, with other sources suggesting it lost cryptocurrencies totaling ..

NiceHash: More than $70 million stolen in bitcoin hack
https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technology/nicehash-bitcoin-theft...
07/12/2017 · Bitfinex, a Hong Kong-based bitcoin exchange, was briefly shut down last year after hackers stole nearly 120,000 bitcoins-- worth more than $65 million at the time. The year before, ..

EVERY YEAR   MILLIONS IS STOLEN     now the fact the "WORD CRYPTO" is involved means it's safe because of a cryptic code:Smiley^^^^^^^
And every year exchanges rob your monies hackers DEVS liars even saying Jesus needs some  Cheesy   

Not very PRACTICAL would you say ?..

See your average joe wouldn't know how to use crypto ..
sgdgiig123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Yes, it can be seen that the birth of Blockchain marks the change and transformation of the world. This is considered one of the technologies of the future society, especially as an Internet and 4.0 technology are growing.
Evheniya_Shmelkova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Influence of blockchain on the world economy
The implementation of the blockchain technology can transform the world economy. At the moment, the financial world system is centralized and managed by the participants, who have the most power. The implementation of the blockchain will create an economy of joint participation. Consequently, it will exclude intermediaries between market participants.
In the financial and banking spheres it will accelerate and automate processes. Furthermore, the use of "smart contacts" will allow limiting or completely excluding regulatory bodies. The use of fast, efficient digital money that does not bear the cost of processing cash and can be tracked will improve the financial system and reduce the level of corruption. In the future, the use of blockchain will facilitate the banking and interbank transfers.
In addition, digital money can be introduced to make transactions in everyday life for ordinary citizens. Already, there are digital wallets, ATMs, credit and payment systems on the basis of the blockchain. For example, to pay for advertising on the Internet, a limited set of payment methods is used (most often bank transfers). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency will allow each user to easily pay for advertisements so that they can develop their business (a similar solution is offered by the Dan Service project (https://dan-service.com/)). Optimization of advertising will allow the business to increase efficiency and conversion.
The implementation of blockchain in developing countries will bring them to a qualitatively new leap in development. For example, some small countries do not have fixed phones or addresses, but most of them have smartphones and the ability to create wallets with crypto-currencies. Cryptocurrency will provide them with an opportunity to pay for basic needs, such as utilities, rentals, and meals.
Besides, blockchain will increase the transparency of various charitable organizations that fall under corruption or government manipulation. Enhancing the level of trust will increase the money flow to those parts of the world that need financial assistance. Blockchain technology and the digital currency will reduce risk and fraud and give them final control over the implementation of monetary policy and taxation. Therefore, the introduction of this system will allow building a financial system based on trust.
The government of developed countries also plans to implement blockchain. For example, the UK plans to use it to reduce corruption and fraud, as well as improve the efficiency of government agencies. Experimental developments are conducted in the area of welfare distribution, namely pensions and wages. It will allow Great Britain to track and record all citizens' payments. Also, one of the areas of blockchain’s possible application should be an automated customs service. Consequently, it is planned to reduce the waiting time at customs points when arriving at the airports etc.
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

The interface usually comes disabled by default on the majority of Ethereum-based applications, requiring a reasonably knowledgeable user to dive into the application ..

More than $300m of cryptocurrency has been lost after a series of bugs in a popular digital wallet service led one curious developer to accidentally take control of ...

Coinrail, a cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea, said on Sunday its platform has been hacked, with other sources suggesting it lost cryptocurrencies totaling ..

07/12/2017 · Bitfinex, a Hong Kong-based bitcoin exchange, was briefly shut down last year after hackers stole nearly 120,000 bitcoins-- worth more than $65 million at the time. The year before, ..

EVERY YEAR   MILLIONS IS STOLEN     now the fact the "WORD CRYPTO" is involved means it's safe because of a cryptic code:Smiley^^^^^^^
And every year exchanges rob your monies hackers DEVS liars even saying Jesus needs some  Cheesy   

I think the biggest problem there is with these on-going hacking is guys created centralized exchanges with no matching security near one of bitcoin. Again because of people greediness they dont want to interrogate and first learn about bitcoin all they see its money. For sure, I have come across guys paying "experts" to get trading signals or join some scam telegram group and they lose their money big time. It is pure ignorance I would say why would anyone have their bitcoin stored in some exchange only him knows. Going forward decentralized exchanges maybe the solution for these hackings at least before hackers catch up.

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
KR$N

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads   .. Roll Eyes

Can you imagine getting your wages in bitcoin    I drive home go to pay my debts and the price of my bitcoin as gone in half   and the worst is the debt people will take my home if I miss a payment .. Shocked Shocked..

When Bitcoin(or any other technically superior crypto) becomes a globally used currency, the same person will pay for your roads and bins getting fixed  or cleaned, that person is you. The only thing that would change is efficiency of your pennies getting spent, because with bitcoin(read blockchain) we finally stand a real chance that our money(in form of fees/taxes/fares etc.) would not need corrupted officials, multi-billion $ agencies, tons of useless paperwork and the list goes on and on... Bitcoin people won't be donating to your government, the funds would be automatically  deducted from your paycheck wallet, the wallet of thy neighbor who uses the same road everyday and is interested in repairing those very same potholes you are so mad with. And all of this will happen in a fully automatic smart contract environment, transparently and instantly, without delays, corruption, human factor, weather factor or pretty much any factor.

I can imagine and I do practice getting my paycheck in bitcoin even now, and it's only getting better. Imagine your debt nominated in BTC and the price has gone in half? Sounds too good, but it won't matter, since your paycheck will be nominated in BTC, your taxes might be nominated in BTC and whoever wishes to take your home  will be obligated to nominate it's price in BTC.

Government and taxes is the good old galley, with humans powering it up from the inside, while Blockchain(cryptocurrencies) is a solar powered speedboat, if not a spaceship if used to full potential. Sure you can travel across the sea on both, but it is the small details that really matter. Wink

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
Ukraine2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads   .. Roll Eyes

Can you imagine getting your wages in bitcoin    I drive home go to pay my debts and the price of my bitcoin as gone in half   and the worst is the debt people will take my home if I miss a payment .. Shocked Shocked..

So now you all know BITCOIN is a terrible currency FACT ..Ok a small island with 1 bar but not a country like the UK could bitcoin ever become a currency not ever
dream on ..

Now what idea do you have besides an exchange that blockchain will used for        DON'T SAY MONEY..Please don't it wont work  unless government backed..
People need police and taxes to pay for all new roads hospitals teachers   fixing buildings   now will bitcoin people hand over free bitcoin to fix my roads?

Answer no you will let my town go to shit   just as long as your alright FACT ..
Now with a governemnt it can make more on the fact we have more humans born to make those work and take taxes and those taxes fix my roads get me police

Then what happens when little billy decides he wants out of bitcoin and he owns 1 million of them to go into a better idea   the market will react then when bob who went to work as a bin man his wages are now worth half   and his road got pot holes   man poor bob will have 1 shit day..

OH and will the bitcoin whales care?  FUCKING NO.. Wink

1. If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads

1.1 Do you really think that the calculations in the world will be in bitcoins?))))
Bitcoin will be a means of accumulation. It is limited in quantity.

Taxes will be paid by the owners of Bitcoin. Therefore - the budget will not suffer.

To be continued...

Dream on   with your ideas that will kill the planet I am not saying crypto is bad  no no   what I am saying is it cannot be a currency..

Ok why do so many get crypto then cash out and use CURRENCY .. Roll Eyes..See imagine just for one second no government backed crypto or currency  who will pay all the pensions ?  firemen   remember no governments involved  because bitcoin is the currency  Roll Eyes..

You all really need to stop dreaming   ..Yes blockchain is good but for what ?..NOT A CURRENCY ..i will not make little cabbage billy who bought 500 pounds worth of bitcoin that all you do with it is trade and he as 500k worth of them be my ruler  NO WAY   DREAM ON   because soon my planet will go to shit..

LOOK AT THE TECH INDUSTRY ..They make loads of money?  well look what they leave behind ..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=san+francisco+homeless&&view=detail&mid=73EBEF9CA9A207FB34A573EBEF9CA9A207FB34A5&&FORM=VRDGAR

They make all that money and they let the area go to poo ..

And hellfish you leave my post you bell end Cheesy

Hey. I believe that our world is destroying lies and sin.
So, it is the current financial system, which is based on debt, which stimulates the growth of incomes for the rich top and the impoverishment of simple people.
Even in the United States, there are fewer people who can be classified as middle class.
Moreover - a huge amount of resources spent by people is wasteful.
Is not it?
How many more phones does a person need?
How many times Did they change their phone?
People have ceased to treat the world around them carefully ...
sahara98

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Blockchain healthcare is the next step for the future. Once you read into it a bit, you realize how badly healthcare systems need the blockchain.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

it already is!

Look at what Poseidon Foundation was able to do in a short period of time. a non-profit organisation committed to offsetting carbon footprints emissions using Stellar blockchain to implement trace-ability and transparency in our business model. Poseidon's mission is to empowers everyone, individuals, corporates, and governments, to participate in climate action in a novel way.

Already achived a partership with Lliverpool City committed to become first city climate positive by 2020

https://liverpoolexpress.co.uk/liverpool-bids-to-be-first-climate-positive-city-by-end-of-2020/
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

I think the biggest problem there is with these on-going hacking is guys created centralized exchanges with no matching security near one of bitcoin. Again because of people greediness they dont want to interrogate and first learn about bitcoin all they see its money. For sure, I have come across guys paying "experts" to get trading signals or join some scam telegram group and they lose their money big time. It is pure ignorance I would say why would anyone have their bitcoin stored in some exchange only him knows. Going forward decentralized exchanges maybe the solution for these hackings at least before hackers catch up.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bittrex+a+gut+looses+20k&&view=detail&mid=0A1A83AE80FA136AC38E0A1A83AE80FA136AC38E&&FORM=VRDGAR

You might put 100k to trade   then bosh it's gone Cry Cry..^^^^^ 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bitconnect++guy+looses+money+over+a+scam&&view=detail&mid=D73DB48D2F71F6E69523D73DB48D2F71F6E69523&&FORM=VRDGAR

Imagine it took you 2 years to build a decent stack to make some real monies or crypto   then bang all your crypto gone ..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=CRYPTO+WALLETS+HACKED&&view=detail&mid=60B4AAD1A2061D8A10F560B4AAD1A2061D8A10F5&&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=CRYPTO+WALLETS+HACKED&&view=detail&mid=1A932FC8C969C6E4A4671A932FC8C969C6E4A467&&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=CRYPTO+WALLETS+HACKED&&view=detail&mid=68FD2954085E0A9489D868FD2954085E0A9489D8&&FORM=VRDGAR.

Wallets ledgers exchanges   these hackers will find away    BUT with a 10 pound note you got to take it out my pocket  < not to easy   if you had a gun you could have it Cheesy..
But someone sitting in a room on the other side of the world can empty my account and nothing i can do about it..

Ukraine2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads   .. Roll Eyes

Can you imagine getting your wages in bitcoin    I drive home go to pay my debts and the price of my bitcoin as gone in half   and the worst is the debt people will take my home if I miss a payment .. Shocked Shocked..

dream on ..

Now what idea do you have besides an exchange that blockchain will used for        DON'T SAY MONEY..Please don't it wont work  unless government backed..
People need police and taxes to pay for all new roads hospitals teachers   fixing buildings   now will bitcoin people hand over free bitcoin to fix my roads?

Answer no you will let my town go to shit   just as long as your alright FACT ..

Then what happens when little billy decides he wants out of bitcoin and he owns 1 million of them to go into a better idea   the market will react then when bob who went to work as a bin man his wages are now worth half   and his road got pot holes   man poor bob will have 1 shit day..

Wink

Good morning!
Especially for you.
Watch this video.
We can think about McAfee anything, but in this speech he turned to your question.
And I agree with his answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-AirSCMa18
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

AI is the gamechanger. Blockchain is the substrate that will enable global linking of resources necessary to develop strong AI.
Once the first generation of real AIs come online human history will be changed forever.
Totally different scenario.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
adiouqiue91821

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

Since its inception, Blockchain technology has created many changes and changes in the world. Accordingly, at present and in the near future, Blockchain promises to become one of the "key" technologies for the development of the world that make a lot of changes. Blockchain technology with the growth of Bitcoin has put a lot of prospects for electronic payments and transactions. This transaction will save both time and cost. In addition, electronic payments using Blockchain technology create an electronic bank where the two parties are exchanged directly not through any other third party.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

I think it will do a splendid job at it, blockchain and Bitcoins is very innovative and quite a fresh tech.
I think that change is already ongoing when Bitcoin became such a sensation. It's popularity will
surely grow over time. It's the change we all we've been waiting for and it's for everybody.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

dream on ..

Now what idea do you have besides an exchange that blockchain will used for        DON'T SAY MONEY..Please don't it wont work  unless government backed..
People need police and taxes to pay for all new roads hospitals teachers   fixing buildings   now will bitcoin people hand over free bitcoin to fix my roads?

Answer no you will let my town go to shit   just as long as your alright FACT ..

Then what happens when little billy decides he wants out of bitcoin and he owns 1 million of them to go into a better idea   the market will react then when bob who went to work as a bin man his wages are now worth half   and his road got pot holes   man poor bob will have 1 shit day..

Wink

Good morning!
Especially for you.
Watch this video.
We can think about McAfee anything, but in this speech he turned to your question.

McAfee lost the plot after his jail spell Roll Eyes.

You humans are silly  let me explain life  Wink..

If a kings is the richest man and you don't like it because of his rules  THEN what is the difference with the richest bitcoin peoples ?
You think swapping one rich type for another will change anything?  NO NO NO   it will make it worse  because no one will pay taxes  it will be I am bitcoin rich
and I don't care bye bye and you die poor dudes ..

MAN you all need a lesson on life  Roll Eyes..The fact not many bitcoin around means the bitcoin whales will be the rulers FACT so why will those rich bitcoin dudes be better than a government ?   OK so someone give me 2 bitcoins?   everyone saying NO   so what about my roads  motorways doctors  schools firemen police
will you also be paying all those free bitcoin? ..REMEMBER  those types of jobs don't make money they are there to protect and help us grow in a safe environment ..

Those jobs are dead money jobs meaning they are needed and are not for profit   they are there to help us ..

Now another thing about BITCOIN it's the profits that's got people hooked  not the tech   they have heard people made millions billions   so they thinks they can do the same..The TECH doesn't mean jack shit to most  it's the PROFITS  ..

Now if some one buys bitcoin at 8k  if it goes up to 20k those people will bail FACT leaving those with the higher bitcoin price   now people must of paid 20k already
so for those to make a profit  they need someone stupid enough with money to burn to pay 40k Cheesy< dumb or what ..

OH and bitcoin as a new use  Roll Eyes  you can buy a coffee  Cheesy..i suppose it's a start by a massive company BUT piss poor idea..

Yes i have many ideas but now my tag is 1 million Wink Grin   THIS IS MY LAST COUPLE OF POST    ...I will leave you the world to see what maddness you come up with next.

Ukraine2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

dream on ..

Wink

Good morning!
Especially for you.
Watch this video.

McAfee lost the plot after his jail spell Roll Eyes.

You humans are silly  let me explain life  Wink..

If a kings is the richest man and you don't like it because of his rules  THEN what is the difference with the richest bitcoin peoples ?
You think swapping one rich type for another will change anything?  NO NO NO   it will make it worse  because no one will pay taxes  it will be I am bitcoin rich
and I don't care bye bye and you die poor dudes ..

MAN you all need a lesson on life  Roll Eyes..The fact not many bitcoin around means the bitcoin whales will be the rulers FACT so why will those rich bitcoin dudes be better than a government ?   OK so someone give me 2 bitcoins?   everyone saying NO   so what about my roads  motorways doctors  schools firemen police
will you also be paying all those free bitcoin? ..REMEMBER  those types of jobs don't make money they are there to protect and help us grow in a safe environment ..

Those jobs are dead money jobs meaning they are needed and are not for profit   they are there to help us ..

Now another thing about BITCOIN it's the profits that's got people hooked  not the tech   they have heard people made millions billions   so they thinks they can do the same..The TECH doesn't mean jack shit to most  it's the PROFITS  ..

Now if some one buys bitcoin at 8k  if it goes up to 20k those people will bail FACT leaving those with the higher bitcoin price   now people must of paid 20k already
so for those to make a profit  they need someone stupid enough with money to burn to pay 40k Cheesy< dumb or what ..

OH and bitcoin as a new use  Roll Eyes  you can buy a coffee  Cheesy..i suppose it's a start by a massive company BUT piss poor idea..

Yes i have many ideas but now my tag is 1 million Wink Grin   THIS IS MY LAST COUPLE OF POST    ...I will leave you the world to see what maddness you come up with next.

Thanks for the answer.
I will repeat - the question is not that someone is rich, but someone is poor.
The question is that because of the creation of fiat money, inflation eats up money from ordinary people.

I will repeat - even when the money will be financially controlled using the Blockchain technology - the world will be better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: