Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:22:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 🔥 GUARIUM BOUNTY AND AIRDROP 🔥🔥 🔥  (Read 181 times)
dammy95 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:50:21 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 07:15:25 AM by dammy95

Just found this bounty today.

What is Guarium about?

Guarium  is a fully automated online sales system that connects manufacturers and wholesalers with the customer in the dropshipping sales model. In this model, the shipment of the goods is transferred to the supplier.

The global e-Commerce market is rapidly growing every year. In 2017, the B2C global online sales market amounted to as much as 2.3 trillion dollars and it is estimated that by 2021 it will amount to 4.5 trillion dollars which shows the worldwide trend in terms of the way people spend their money. Imagine there is a system where everyone who wants to start their online business does it without any obstacles by entering their e-mail address on the website to become the owner of their own online store. And literally, it takes only a short while. The store is equipped with categories with millions of products (the free version is limited to one thousand products).

JOIN BOUNTY

https://guarium.bounty.nu/5325/4001737
vinodkamat

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Awesome Project.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

Where is their ANN thread? Did a Google search and got bunch of results, but looks like their topic(s) have been deleted, why is that?
I know this coin name because I received several emails about it, G. Ciupek is pretty active marketer that provides some kind of services for online enterpreteaturs, not really sure how successful is he (looking at Guarium campaign he's not bad to say at least).
But there is one thing that really bothers me, starting ICO price was $0.01 per coin and it will get up to $0.12 at the end - that's x120 increase, am I right??? Please explain, it won't be tradeable on exchanges or what? Because if it'll hit the exchanges then there will be huuuge dump (seen this before with one scammy coin before), or I am missing something?

dammy95 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Where is their ANN thread? Did a Google search and got bunch of results, but looks like their topic(s) have been deleted, why is that?
I know this coin name because I received several emails about it, G. Ciupek is pretty active marketer that provides some kind of services for online enterpreteaturs, not really sure how successful is he (looking at Guarium campaign he's not bad to say at least).
But there is one thing that really bothers me, starting ICO price was $0.01 per coin and it will get up to $0.12 at the end - that's x120 increase, am I right??? Please explain, it won't be tradeable on exchanges or what? Because if it'll hit the exchanges then there will be huuuge dump (seen this before with one scammy coin before), or I am missing something?

I will have to say that dumpers will always dump.  They just create opportunity for the people who see potential in a good project to invest with small capital for bigger output.

Guarium have twitter handle for announcement  @GuariumContact
dammy95 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I must ask you now.  🤧 how did u get all this merits in bitcointalk.  😘
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: