Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

One could say that the hype on bitcoin is the reason behind altcoins downtime. If people had limited their investment to gold alone, we do still be in the prehistoric era. Learn how to spread your investments. Because the crowd of investors in bitcoin,when they panic and sell, it takes the market a long time to recover. See the potential in alts and invest in "Organicco".
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
maybe with you saying wasting time is a failure that is often accepted but if before investing we know all the risks that will be obtained surely you have a high enough patience
No kind of earning with crypto currency can be waste of time, because crypto currency is full of profit, it is good to join signature or the bounty campaign so that it will save our time and will give us best reason to earn, it help us to use our extra time getting money, instead of spending our extra time in watching movies and wasting it we should try to use it in bounty or signature campaign earning money.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

I call bitcoin an alternative job because it can provide benefits to help financial conditions, and because of that I like to spend time with bitcoin. Because of bitcoin, my financial condition is better and my family's needs are more fulfilled.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Time spent on crypto is never a waste of time, the world of crypto presents us with good opportunities to make our lives better in the long run. I believe the future of the world and its finances lies in bitcoin and we are never far from right when we look positively into the world of crypto in that direction with the thought of making bitcoin great together.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the highest price among digital currencies right now. People started to work for Bitcoin, by investing their time and effort, because they believe its value will be much higher in the future. Obviously, they are trying to make more money by working with Bitcoin, and similar cryptocurrencies.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:45:42 AM

No! Do not spend any time on bitcoin  Lips sealed You should not know about it till it will be legal in all countries and goverment will say yes to all Smiley)
PS: still do not understand why you are spending time on this thing  Roll Eyes

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

Bitcoin deserves all the necessary attention and support in order to push this revolutionary technology forward. It has come to better the life of people through its investment and also harness the payment systems of businesses by ensuring good security in payment, transparency, low costs etc

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Cause when we spend time, we gain something. We expect something in return which is not so good for people.. But if we spend time and at the same time we gain some knowledge about bitcoin and the crypto world, that is more helpful. We can gain something that could be useful to our society.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Bitcoin are the best crypto blockchain in the history. If we have spend more time to do at all day with bitcoin, we have learned to much from it not only to have more knowledge about to use it, but to have more strategy is the best to have it.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

I spend time with bitcoin because it gives me a chance to get more profit than a business that I have here in my country and I think to learn also about bitcoin. And I think this the best way to make money while doing another job in your house to add to my funds.

Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

Most of those who spend time on bitcoin mumgy have different resources, there are some people they spend time in bitcoin because they are too confident with bitcoin, because they have been successful with bitcoin and there is no other place of investment that they understand so turn to bitcoin this

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

I spend time in bircoin because this is the only hope in the future that will bring me to become rich.This is the hope of the many to have income.Especially the unemployed person.Even everyone has no income now we still wait for the bull run.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

Because I find Bitcoin has a lot of potentials and I realize that it can be profitable if it's invested and owned. Profit is what I see at Bitcoin, and I spend the time to learn about it when you like it and want anything to spend time with it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

We spend time in bitcoin because we are all hoping to have one of it. We spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin is limited and will save our financial needs in the near future. We believed the abilities of bitcoin, that is why before investing to some altcoins make sure you should own one of it. We spend time of it because we know that bitcoin will change all the payment method.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

We all know that if don't have money in this earth we all die unless your home is on the jungle that have many food to eat. That's why many people choose to invest in crypto because they know they can earn here even small or big amount of money. And I think it's not wasting of time as long you know to manage it and as long you continue to earn.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:31:49 AM

I have try so many ways to make money online, bitcoin was the easiest and profitable one that I tried, while I'm spending my time learning and exploring, I also make profit simultaneously
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

Bitcoin offers incredible benefits to its users, hence deserves all the needed time and support. Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people and businesses through its investment and enhanced decentralized payment method respectively.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

A lot of people solve their problems from financial crisis with the help of bitcoins. Working in bitcoin is a very great idea for me because it can give huge profit and earnings and thus making people lives easier and give them financial freedom. Because bitcoin is not so hard to earn anybody are in titled to work for it.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

A lot of people solve their problems from financial crisis with the help of bitcoins. Working in bitcoin is a very great idea for me because it can give huge profit and earnings and thus making people lives easier and give them financial freedom. Because bitcoin is not so hard to earn anybody are in titled to work for it.
right, at least the income we get from bitcoin does not disappoint, so spending a lot of time is still spirited. especially if you can take advantage of moment, of course many projects will be done to maximum extent possible
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

Its dosen't matter for me to spend more time in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is my saviour. Through this bitcoin my life stayle has changes.  Especially when it comes to financial needs, I feel better now because of bitcoin.
investors who like you who have the confidence and patience are very strong because in my opinion the development of the crypto currency also depends on its own investors, and to make our beliefs bigger before we start investing, we must know all the risks that we get in investing with crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: