Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit bounty campaigns  (Read 192 times)
Fumzy (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

I feel Reddit campaigns are too challenging and most times annoying. There are so many trials and most times bounty hunters don't receive proper rewards for their efforts. Also there are too many people on reddit that are in the business of down voting posts.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

well, bounty campaigns are very frustrating when there are several laws

reddit campaign can be challeging, all you have to do is make post in crypto supported forums and you would avoid downvotes
make comprehensive comments and also avoid downvotes

thats all i believe you need to do.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

I feel Reddit campaigns are too challenging and most times annoying. There are so many trials and most times bounty hunters don't receive proper rewards for their efforts. Also there are too many people on reddit that are in the business of down voting posts.

Reddit was created precisely to avoid people buying popularity, so I think that those campaigns should be void altogether. Is like incentivising likes in facebook, it is just buying popularity.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

If you write a good post, then you can get a lot of upvotes. I notice that the posts that are spam deserve downvote. 

Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

participating in the reddit campaign I think I need the right account to be able to participate in the campaign and not the new account created but the account with the specified criteria will get paid for their bounty
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

This forced us to improve the quality of our articles.
Reddit and Medium really very rigorous in controlling its members.
In turn, if we do our job well and is accepted, we will get deserved bonuses.

PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Reddit campaigns are a no no for me. They are usually too much of a task, because most of the subreddits groups have requirements you have to follow for your post to be accepted, if not it gets deleted. And most times, even after all the troubles, you might end up not receiving your token rewards. This is why I prefer signature bounties, I think that they are easier.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Reddit campaigns are a no no for me. They are usually too much of a task, because most of the subreddits groups have requirements you have to follow for your post to be accepted, if not it gets deleted. And most times, even after all the troubles, you might end up not receiving your token rewards. This is why I prefer signature bounties, I think that they are easier.
I feel the same way, my country blocks access to creating a reddit account and I have to use PVN to access it.
this is very complicated and I don't want to waste my time another campaign is still promising.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I never participated in reddit because found out rules of reddit campaigns too strict and difficult to apply.
Better to do signature and fb,twtr social medias.
At least creating a content is also good one. But not Reddit, of course.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

I'm totally agree with you! Firstly i don't take part in reddit campaign and join only twitter/facebook campaign. But after increasing participant in both campaigns, i start taking interest in reddit and it feels me good and easy. Also in reddit campaigns, the rewards are high than other social campaign because there are always less participants in it.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

I start bounties with social campaigns like twitter and facebook campaigns but now i am doing Reddit campaign  and i am so happy because in Reddit there are less participants and i can get more coins. It is good for me.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

I think that simply the site itself is not suitable for promoting crypto. In general, the promotion in social networks seems to me to be greatly overrated. I think the effectiveness of modern bounty campaigns in general is extremely low.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Reddit bounty is cool too just that ones post might be removed and you may not properly be aware that's why it seems its bounty doesn't pay atimes because before the bounty manager checks to award participants, some posts could have been removed and in that case he would award,0 to any post he can't access. This is just my own idea about it based on my experience so far.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

There are several types of reddit bounty campaigns. Some have really high standards and are difficult to fulfill, but others are quite easy to do. You have to choose the easy campaigns and join in there. I also participate in a simple reddit campaign and have had no problems completing the requirements and I have been paid. So look for simple reddit campaigns and ignore the campaigns that are just too hard to fulfill.  Smiley
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

I agree with you, that's why I've chosen to do only twitter, facebook  signature and youtube campaign. Other campaigns are too hard for me...
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I see what you mean. Most Reddit bounty campaigns are a total failure. And the ones that do better have 2 digit upvotes and comments. It's a tough platform to get noticed and create a ripple. But having said that, if you post good stuff, I've seen even new account posts get upvoted to the first page. Like any other social media platform, you have to give before you receive. If you're only there to get value, not give, it won't work.  
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Maybe you need to become a real Reddite user so you get access to a lot of content and active groups. Choose from their number the most interesting and useful in your opinion. And also create several accounts, it's not difficult.
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

A bad post is worth deleting it right. For good you need to give merits. But this forum is not practiced, and it's very bad for people to strive to improve their rank. I think the forum will soon snore heavily on both feet, but for now it only hangs on one leg.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

For lot of reddit bounty campaigns there are slightly tough rules. I think if we can do that kind of bounties, we can be earn more than others. If there is reddit campaigns with easy rules, lot of participant will do and result is low earning.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: