Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin BTER deposit error  (Read 759 times)
Primetime7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:08:26 AM

Hello,

I read some other posts about this issue, but I want to know if there is anyone that can help.

I was tired and basically transferred a medium sized amount of coins from Dogecoin to Digitalcoin because I thought the DGC was doge.

I contacted BTER support asking for the private key or to just move it over to my Dogecoin wallet. I'm getting the run around from them for some reason. 

Here is there response:

"I am afraid your request will not be able to be fixed in the near future. It may take a long time."

I read another thread it says that it should only take around 30 seconds for them to do.

Does anyone know what else I can do?

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:07:25 PM

lol i did pretty much the same thing a while ago :p
transferred DOGE to a DGC address on another exchange.

DOGE blockchain explorer shows 16449 confimations, but my part is "not yet redeemed".

BTER response.
"Dear Sir,
Such a mistake means that you can not get your DOGE coins."

have you checked you tx id on the blockchain ??

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Primetime7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:05:43 AM

They gave me back the coins.

I'm happy with them.