Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] Token Already Trading on Exchange- Earn Crypto Via MyCDApp Daily  (Read 209 times)
Foskaay (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:56:04 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 04:15:26 PM by Foskaay

We are glad to announce that the project My Crypto Dictionary has gotten its official utility token and No Presale, or ICO.

You can earn the token free via the app daily and trade it via Waves dex exchange. Amass more, trade and hodl has we journey together to build the World's No1 Crypto Dictionary with massive 5,000 crypto terms and meaning database (It was launched with 53terms some months ago and currently already has over 650 crypto terms and meaning and most used crypto app on Android - Google Playstore stats prove it.). You can also search for "crypto dictionary" in GooglePlaystore and it seats at the top also for "crypto dictionary app" on Google.

For iOS users, kindly watch out for app release but you won't need to wait till then because we have built the Web version to serve 100% same features as the Android App which anyone can access from any device via their mobile or PC/MAC browser. That means you can still earn crypto within the App via your browser without the native app.

What have we achieved with My Crypto Dictionary App project?

<> It is now the most used and downloaded crypto/blockchain dictionary on Android (Google Play store)

<> Rank top on "Crypto Dictionary" keyword on Playstore and "Crypto Dictionary App" on Google search

<> Over 650 crypto terms and meaning added - makes it the crypto dictionary with highest terms/meaning worldwide.

<> Available in multiple languages with users able to easily translate with help of Google translate API integrated into the app

<> News section – with feeds from top blogs across the crypto world

<> Android App

<> Web App version (all app features are accessible directly on any Phone or PC browser making it accessible to non-app users too)

<> iOS App (in view)

<> Audio version for each word (in view)

<> Animated illustration of terms for more understanding of crypto jargon by newbies (in view)

What is My Crypto Dictionary Token (MCDT)?
<>It is the official reward point utility token built on Waves Blockchain for MyCryptoDictionary ecosystem.

<>It only has a maximum supply of 10Billion and is none reissuable (you can verify via full details in the link below on Waves Blockchain)

<>60% (6BillionMCDT) of the maximum supply will be used as a reward point for app users - Out of the 60%, 10% will be easily earned via Airdrop in the app from now on and once the first 1Billion MCDT earned and withdraw by users, the token earning per activities in the App will drop drastically has the token value also goes higher.

<>20% for development - the project needs funding for us to reach our goal of helping newbies blend into the new disruptive cryptoworld. Thus, this caters for it.

<> 10% Reserved for future rewards especially outside the app where essential

<> 10% is what belongs to the team working tirelessly to make the project a success day and night (If you have interest in the project to become part of the team, own apart of the project stake and be entitled to official title as co-founder Mycryptodictionary and other benefits attached you can acquire part of the 30% stakes of the project available for limited time acquisition now at $2,500/stake for life - Kindly note that this is not token sale, neither are you buying the token but the stake of the project/business itself which eventually includes the token, decision making on project, monthly ads profit sharing and lot more - DM or use the contact form on the website to send info our decided stakes to acquire).

How To Earn Crypto Daily Via The MyCDApp?
You can earn from the current 10% 1Billion MCDT pool of airdrop before most activities reward points are reduced to the barest minimum as the project grows and also influence the spike in token value. You can also acquire via exchange where its still trading cheaper now Waves Dex (MCDT/USD pairs etc.) before it gets spike as we hit new milestones in the project daily.

Some of the ways to earn include;
Register
Login
Referal
Read crypto news
Comment
be among weekly top app earners and you earn an additional token
Join social media like telegram
EXTRA: Earn upto 2.5millionMCDT - limited offer check this thread now at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789050
and lot more within the app on daily basis, you even earn for visiting the website and using the app to learn new crypto terms and meaning daily

How To Withdraw App Earning (MCDT)?
As mentioned earlier the App earning for now is a reward point representing the real crypto token on Waves Blockchain and already trading on exchange. You, can request withdrawal and we will payout the earnings into your waves wallet where you can instantly start trading via Waves DEX (MCDT/USD pair etc.).

Get started before it becomes more competitive to earn crypto via the app free now at http://mycryptodictionary.com/earn-mcdt/

Regards!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Kudos to the first set of people who got the airdrop. its time to trade, check waves dex to acquire even more and hodl as we develop this project further to give more value to your MCT hold.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

interesting project and interesting conditions for participants there are additional tasks that encourage the payment of thanks to the team
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

Thanks for joining kindly refer others and earn more and lets make this project more solid and helping newbies
Foskaay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

you can also check this thread out related to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789050
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Very promising project in my opinion. The dictionary is exactly what is needed now to attract newcomers to the crypt sphere.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Very promising project in my opinion. The dictionary is exactly what is needed now to attract newcomers to the crypt sphere.

Hello, dude. Yes, at a time when the crypt market does not have enough new investments - there is a need for funds to attract new players. This project is one of the means by which newcomers will be able to learn.
saendom

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Hello, dude. Yes, at a time when the crypt market does not have enough new investments - there is a need for funds to attract new players. This project is one of the means by which newcomers will be able to learn.

Yes, so I paid attention to this project. Now you need to download the dictionary itself and try it out personally. And you have not experienced it yet?
lordyyk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Yes, so I paid attention to this project. Now you need to download the dictionary itself and try it out personally. And you have not experienced it yet?

Not yet, but I will definitely do it in the coming days. If everything is really so cool here, as the developers describe, then I think that this project has a good chance of success.
saendom

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Not yet, but I will definitely do it in the coming days. If everything is really so cool here, as the developers describe, then I think that this project has a good chance of success.

Oh, well, then sign off in a couple of days, when you test everything. I will do the same, I will be interested to share my impressions.
lordyyk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Oh, well, then sign off in a couple of days, when you test everything. I will do the same, I will be interested to share my impressions.

Okay. Well, in any case, I suppose that this is a good platform for investment if it already occupies the tops on Google Play.
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Yes, guys, you are telling the truth. I totally agree
Developers very competently divided the share of tokens. 1 billion for airdrops, it's powerful  Cool
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Developers very competently divided the share of tokens. 1 billion for airdrops, it's powerful  Cool
Hey. 1 billion, it's only 10% of the total number of tokens, so it's not so much, I think
In general, I like the idea of creating a dictionary with crypto terms
Albert Val

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Hey. 1 billion, it's only 10% of the total number of tokens, so it's not so much, I think
I understand that this is only 10%, but the figure of 1 billion can not fail to impress
I wish successes and development to the project, guys!
dejan2010

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

I understand that this is only 10%, but the figure of 1 billion can not fail to impress
By the way, have you already downloaded the application from Google Play? Very convenient, check it out
Albert Val

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

By the way, have you already downloaded the application from Google Play? Very convenient, check it out
Yes. The application is not very popular yet, but there are no equal among such dictionaries
dejan2010

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Yes. The application is not very popular yet, but there are no equal among such dictionaries
All began with small. I am sure that the project has a great future. Ill definitely follow the development, I will take part in the events Cheesy
Albert Val

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

All began with small. I am sure that the project has a great future. Ill definitely follow the development, I will take part in the events Cheesy
I join you. I hope to see the site soon, improve the application, etc.
Well done, guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: