Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Intelligence  (Read 11623 times)
arumslee (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:54:27 AM

Can someone explain how artificial intelligence will effect blockchain/crypto projects from now on? What is the importance of artificial intelligence?
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

Can someone explain how artificial intelligence will effect blockchain/crypto projects from now on? What is the importance of artificial intelligence?
The importance of artificial intelligence can be explains as follows:
1. The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.
2. It is helping banking and financial sector a lot. It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.
3. The medical science is also using it to create a virtual health care assistant which can be used for research purposes. AI system can also answer the frequent queries of the patients and attend the appointments on time.
4. Heavy industries are also making its full use. Giving a particular shape to a product, keeping the records of the employees, moving products from one place to another and many more activities can be done by AI systems.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

Really it depends on the blockchain project, some of them doesn't even need cryptocurrency except crowdfunding phase
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

IMO Artificial Intelligence is overhyped a lot. In the end all is build upon if-statements.

The goal should be to combine AI and the human mind so that the mind will profit from the AI.
You can't simply implement an AI into a blockchain.

You can use mechanism to check the security of a system or to simulate the outcome of a specific scenario in the future. But a direct connection between an AI and a blockchain probably won't exist in the near future.
At least i am not seeing a specific use case with this.

An AI is mostly only helpful when supporting humans (e.g. detection of cancer). Sure, you can build this upon a blockchain since it theoretically doesn't matter which kind of database you are accessing. But there aren't real benefits of blockchains compared to local databases in this case.

InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

We are in now 4th generation of technology. AI is far more to reach.
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Technology is getting wide and extraordinary. AI in btc is really a good combo.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

If we get artificial intelligence in btc. Btc will have an opportunity to get into a new era.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

It will have less error with higher accuracy, easier, more reliable, more faster and it is great.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

Artificial intelligence should facilitate trading on the exchange, because it can take into account a lot of factors when forecasting the value.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

I think artificial intelligence will just make everything more accurate and efficient.Probably faster and easier transactions for everyone of us.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

I think artificial intelligence will just make everything more accurate and efficient.Probably faster and easier transactions for everyone of us.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

i think AI will make the process faster and much more secure than it was. Instead of replacing human activity AIs will be used to compliment in increasing efficiency and effectiveness of projects. Also AIs can used to assist consumers by answering their queries or solving issues, so has a whole a lot less time consuming and effort physically.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

The most dangerous thing I have ever read on the Internet was a plan to combine AI with bitcoin. Think of what would happen if a bot had money? Money to improve itself by hiring programmers to write code. Money to buy server-space to live and expand. Money to order hardware on demand or do work to earn more money. Where would it end?

Undecided

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

I think Artificial intelligence is the greatest invention of modern science. As we see it is used in every sector in our life. It helps to work more faster than usual. It used in mechanical workplace also .In computational field AI helps to compute correctly in bank and financial institution. I hope in can have great effect in crypto also.
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

With artificial intelligence there comes both opportunity and threat. Artificial intelligent can help BTC trading go perform more faster as it will accelerate the speed of processing the Blockchain functions. On the other hand, absolute mistakes in any programming of artificial intelligent can be more dangerous than ever in BTC market.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

1 Provides simplification of solutions for complex and repetitive cases.
2 Non-expert laypeople can utilize expertise in certain fields without the direct presence of an expert.
3 Increasing work productivity, namely increasing the efficiency of certain work and the results of work solutions
4 Time savings in solving complex problems.
5 Allows combining various fields of knowledge from various experts to be combined.
6 Knowledge from an expert can be documented without a time limit.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

With artificial intelligence, there are opportunities and threats. Artificial intelligence can help BTC trade function faster because it will speed up the processing speed of the Blockchain function. On the other hand, absolute errors in programming artificial intelligence can be more dangerous than ever in the BTC market. I think artificial intelligence is the greatest invention of modern science. As we see it is used in every sector in our lives. This helps work faster than usual. This is used in mechanical workplaces as well. In the field of computing AI helps to calculate correctly in banks and financial institutions. I hope it can have a big effect in crypto too.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

I think artificial intelligence Dapps will be built on top of Ethereum and other blockchains. They will provide useful information on investment decisions, weather forecasting, and driverless vehicles, to name a few areas. The blockchain will just be a secure way for these programs to store data.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

The importance of artificial intelligence can be explains as follows:
1. The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.
2. It is helping banking and financial sector a lot. It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.
3. The medical science is also using it to create a virtual health care assistant which can be used for research purposes. AI system can also answer the frequent queries of the patients and attend the appointments on time.
4. Heavy industries are also making its full use. Giving a particular shape to a product, keeping the records of the employees, moving products from one place to another and many more activities can be done by AI systems.

There are a lot uses of AI and I want to include this because I think they are vital:

5. AI can also help in blockchain security, they learn things on how will an attack will be done and how to prevent it.
6. Project that uses AI will get a feedback from their customer/user in which I believe is a good thing since they can still improve services automatically by doing so.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

I own a coin called Peculium which uses an AI bot to predict market prices and gives buy and sell indicators.  AI is useful because it can scan the internet, learn patterns and do the work while you make the profit.  That's the one way I know about AI on the blockchain. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: