Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Intelligence  (Read 11625 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Atificial Intelligence helping people task and reducing error. Its very usefull, from what i am read, Artificial Intellifence can use in medical or even  manufacture industry. I am believe technology in any form will usefull for people

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

artificial Intelligence is very booming right now, because of many developer that think that artificial Intelligence will make the human work is more easier than before, and we can see there are many big developer like google, microsoft, apple is develope artificial Intelligence, so i think it will affect all sector in the world using artificial Intelligence

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Artificial intelligence has been designed on machines to raise human standard and provide aid for human work load. I personally feel that the artificial intelligence in cryptocurrency is the smart contract designed to help execute and seal contracts as long as the codes receive the matching commands. Though the cons of artificial intelligence exists as its possibilities to replace man labor, this will generally decrease the dependence on laborers and render most people jobless.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Can someone explain how artificial intelligence will effect blockchain/crypto projects from now on? What is the importance of artificial intelligence?

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology which will be helpful to the blockchain trough great ideas that will improve the cryptocurrency or the blockchain more like for example, AI can be helpful for faster transaction of Bitcoin or other cryptocurencies and also in accuracy. There are also projects that are now using the AI like the AIVON. With the combination of Artifial Intelligence and human experts, they can improve the video streaming and the other things because they are very concern in how diffiult and inconvenient to watch a video or look for a video or movie because of so much video streaming websites.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:25:05 AM

In our generation we have technologies that more upgraded than before. Every year people have an invention that make other people learn more. So if we keep learning form this we will have a artificial intelligence.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:44:43 AM

Can someone explain how artificial intelligence will effect blockchain/crypto projects from now on? What is the importance of artificial intelligence?
So,my thing with this is that both of them deal with huge data. Blockchain could help us understand the decisions that are made by AI.Also AI can handle everything better than the conventional computers.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

Artificial intelligence will help the projects to be done more easily, aside from this is that it will help to have an accurate decision in which scmas maybe lessen. Accuracy and faster transactions are the main reason why it is helpful for the cryptocurrency or blockchain projects.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

I see in the forums that many of you want to be bitcoin into life is something that helps them a lot and they want to improve and grow, so this is not what they want to say though there are still some troubles latent hidden.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

I can see that Artificial Intelligence is very necessary for Bitcoin, which can solve some of the problems that are currently in the works. As I see it is supposed to proceed.

Am I spamming? Report me!
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

I found that artificial intelligence is not important but should have for bitcoin, because bitcoin from the beginning so far did not need what now need? But that's just not important at the moment, the idea is that now it's very high technology and I have to let it go though it will be difficult.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ryan67868

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

The whole idea is pretty ridiculous, first of all AI is a technology, not a make-wish box, not a magic sticker, and all the effect it will show depends on the way it's used
second, there is not that much to simplify and change in blockchain, that would require use of AI
its like, what if we use AI in peanut butter making, will it improve that much?
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

Artificial intelligence is what surrounds us now. Computers, household appliances, production, all these modern technologies that were once only a fantasy. And digital currency also belongs to a number of modern technological advances that can greatly simplify our daily lives.

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

Artificial intelligence in combination with blockchain makes the world go super faster. I invested in Aitheon ICO which is an artificial base token and was through that ICO that made me made research into AI and it effects on banks, healthcare , data management and other essential part of our lives.
Shannon98

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

The basic purpose of blockchain is to keep all the record updated, all its execution, the authentication while the Al will help in making a decision, assessing, and going to help in simplifying the independent interaction.

Putting blockchain and Al aims is to increase the security of systems by placing key aspects of decision-making in the blockchain rather than individual machine learning systems.

The downside for using blockchain is its inherent inefficiency. Blockchain technology is not optimized for speed or compute efficiency. This is actually a feature of the system, not a bug. As such, blockchain systems can’t be placed into the execution stream of decision-making without slowing down the process.

Blockchain and Al are two technological trends which have the potential to become even more revolutionary when put together. Both can enhance the capabilities of the other, while also offering opportunities for better oversight and accountability, as well as improving the level of trust, transparency, adoption, and communication.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

I expect a hybrid blockchain technology that meets Artificial Intelligence. Of course, with AI, you can do more with less hassle. There are actually many initial coin offering nowadays that are having the concept of integrating AI into the blockchain.

rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

I believe that artificial intelligence is a very innovative technology. When interacting with modern technologies as a blockchain, it is a very good ecosystem. I think these technologies are the future.
cetald

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Artificial intelligence rather complements blockchain to solve various problems, rather than helping it to develop. I spoke with teams of many projects in the field of AI. All of them were engaged in the development of AI, before they began to introduce the blockchain into their projects. That is, the blockchain has become an assistant for AI projects, and not vice versa.

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

the use of artificial intelligence on blockchain and crypto is actually very much, ranging from security (because this is the most important thing) to the use of the scope of the development of the latest technology, especially in the economic field. later consumers can use artificial intelligent to get recommendations for things that can be done if something unexpected happens
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Artificial intelligence is an arrangement for shaping people's ideas into artificial means of computer or computer technology. In the field of treatment using artificial intelligence, much improvement has been made in the banking workplace.
Compiler

Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

It is assumed that when AI and blockchain come together, they provide more security, but we do not know what side effects it might have, and if something is done, it has to be 100% perfect, because if there is a failure they can dominate the world by themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: