Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3358 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Exactly, they spam everywhere to reduce bitcoin prices and bad news about bitcoin, after the bitcoin price actually dropped, they bought it. That's a trick.
No not all would do that to actually spam everywhere and invest in bitcoin when market price drop. As we all know that some of those people are not investors because some of them are owning an establishment where bitcoin system could affect their business that relatively could go down their profit. SO they are not quitting to spread FUD everyday.

phanquan5111994

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Great article!!!
I agree completely with you on this point !!!
Of those 90%, almost everyone is bewildered by Bitcoin's downside!
The remaining 10% are new and there are some people who intend to wait for Bitcoin to come back !!!
And I'm in the 10% !!!
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

bitcoin is not stable at the present its on accumulation phase right now whales trying to manipulate the price to cover up more btc in cheap but once sleeping whales wake up they can start to bring rally in bull run start but sooner or later bull run will start  its the present scenario btc is only holding dont sell in cheap bitcoin will be ath in coming years  patience is virtue . the more hold the more profit
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Exactly, Even some people first create FUD and then cash that FUD by buying btc at low and then sell at high and create the fud again. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

Bitcoin situation now is better compare to other crypto coin as it's price value are slowly getting stable.Others think thay Bitcoin is a scam buy the truth is,Bitcoin helps many people to earn extra income.
Doctor4You

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

I guess you're right and I hope it gets better soon.
jorgelugra

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

To my mind, the best situation is with btc today. it is gaining popularity being accepted by many companies which understand how powerful it is and which potential it has. As for me, it is perfect
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

More people aren’t buying Bitcoin for a few simple & stupid reasons:

Not understanding what it is.
Fear.
They think they’re too late (they’re not).
Beleiving everything they read in mainstream media.
Thinking that it’s a bubble.

That's why it is imperative that we keep on continuing educating others, especially your love ones.

thuiuqioui98382

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen by nearly 40% since the beginning of July to a large extent thanks to speculation. The recent price increase of bitcoin is a result of the excitement in the market after a series of positive news.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I agree with your opinion. Many people don't understand how the bitcoin markets work. And many of them became victims of FUD. 
yes it's true a lot of negative news is made so bitcoin prices go down. And many people do not realize and then they panic. and I think we must understand this.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

There will always be haters. They will find a way to pull down Bitcoin.  This only shows that Bitcoin is already on top.  True believers will not be affected with news spread by these haters.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

The situation of bitcoin is quite erratic, signs that the price may fall deeper again before being able to recover again. This is a good time for experienced investors to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. New investors are often panic and selling bitcoin at the moment. The money is yours and be careful with your decision.

Because the price of Bitcoin always fluctuating, their are many investor or bounty hunters hold their coin  because the market situation is sometimes deep sometimes dupm. Some people they don't know the situation of Bitcoin that's why they keep on holding.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

The thing is that people just love to talk a lot. A topic such as bitcoin can be discussed constantly. Saying bad things when the price falls and good things when it grows. That's the whole problem Smiley Wink
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Newbie in crypto market must be affected negatives news. They panic with false news and selling their bitcoin. I am believe big investor will investing their money on bitcoin with lowest price and they can do anything including making FUD
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Newbie in crypto market must be affected negatives news. They panic with false news and selling their bitcoin. I am believe big investor will investing their money on bitcoin with lowest price and they can do anything including making FUD

I second that mate, this was me few months back and i learnt the hard way. But I collected useful knowledge and after that everything changed for me. Now I analyse the market and then make my move.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

Yes, there are people who are trying to cause panic, and then buy very much and at a very low price)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Bitcoin situation right now is good and healthy but price doesn't reflect this.Don't listen to the guys that are trying to spread fud and trying to scare you because bitcoin always recovers stronger than before. In my opinion bitcoin price won't get better anytime soon so lower prices must be expected to be honest as the bottom has not yet been reached.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

I also think that this is part of manipulation. Most of the people who spread negative news about bitcoin because they had a cunning play purpose. With they spread negative news then more people are experiencing panic and they massively sell their bitcoin cheaply. Here's their chance the negative news spreaders to buy bitcoins at cheap prices. After they get a lot of bitcoin at a low price, they will think of a return strategy to manipulate the market so they can sell their bitcoin at a higher price.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
elncrow

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

I agree with you completely on this. People are always focused on making a profit for themselves while they don't want others to do the same too, that's one of ugliest side of human nature. But, we should be also careful before falling for a FUD which has no credibility of sources to support its existence. In that way, newbies will also refrain from making mistakes.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

maybe it's too detailed a friend, if his formality that speaks of bitcoin death are those who want to earn more profit by falling the bitcoin price so that in time bitcoin its price goes up, he will get more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: