Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3354 times)
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

I really agree with this, because in the bitcoin system there is no system that is sure to be able to move bitcoin properly, all is just a game of content. if in a bitcoin system a fixed schedule can be applied regarding the movement of effects. it is likely to be structured and can be maintained further for the stability of bitcoin prices
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

I think the current situation will be clear that Bitcoin is growing again and soon we will see that Bitcoin is the culmination of all other currencies and it is true that the Bitcoin era began and will never end. With that slowly and the factory will spin with this new power.
scrypt256

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I am agree with you because many panic seller is here mostly newbie who are selling bitcoin in Down market and these kind of FUD is creating by market manipulator because they wanna buy bitcoin from those investors who are scared from down market and whales get profit when market will be in uptrend.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

fully agree with you sir, there are a group of people who spread rumors among the new users and others about bitcoins value in order to make the price fall so that they can make their profit.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

That's interesting and funny perspective. Also you're right. I don't understand this situation too. I'm improving your point of view. %90 of people who are talking about death bitcoin are the same people who was saying bitcoin will be 100k in 2018. Because they don't research about this technology and what it could brings us. They're acting only with FUDs and fomos. And they always lose.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Do you think that only beginners are afraid of the situation? In this market, even experienced traders do not know when to sell and when to buy. I certainly do not belong to experienced traders. But I follow the cryptocurrency and remember the jump in 2017.
I have friends who took out a loan to buy Bitcoin for $ 20,000..

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

bitcoin situation even though it's not stable but I think it's not a sad thing, because believe me if bitcoin will definitely grow high and become one of the good and potential coins. so I think for beginners who are stuck in price reductions do not have to worry about the situation.

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

This is biased. They onlh think for there personal interest in which they do not think on the welfare of the other users. This was some sort of toxic to the crypto community or bitcoin community to be exact. As for today the sure thing to happen is the increase of bitcoin. And no one can prevent it even those fools who only thinks for themselves.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

Yes,maybe with a variety of bad issues about the cryptocurrency world traders tend to prepare big capital to buy the coin because they are patient enough to hold assets a few months and the possibility of achieving success can be realized in the future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

it is the situation indeed. These people are benefiting of noobs who have no experience and knowledge of how market works and that keeps repeating all over again...
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

i think the biycoin situation now is so good, the fact that it drops a little percentage and rises its price into a higher percentage and also ita price is not stable, changes from time to time, however there are still investors and traders of bitcoins and besides increasing the numbers of investors, a good sign for the situation of bitcoin.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Bitcoin situation now ? Is not so good . But i believe time will come , it will be back in a good situstion , and have a price that can make you rich and satisfied
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

6545 $ 1 bitcoin, this has not been a long time, the impression that bitcoin is looking for the bottom,the drop is just rapid and continues, it is necessary to monitor that at the bottom to have time to buy.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

Maximum people are spreading rumor about Bitcoin to dump the market so that they can buy at a cheaper rate and then they will spread positive news for few days to pump the market in order to make profit.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Bitcoin price value is very affected by this groups of greedy people. They always want to manipulates the price value of bitcoin in the market. It's because of their personal interest.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will be fine but i agree with your opinion, there are big investors make bad news about bitcoin to drop the price but i don't know where did you get this statistics ?
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

I do not think this is the case. The reverse might be true. 90% are the people who are burnt as they invested at peaks. I know that bitcoin is not dead but with such a bitter experience with their first investment (new investors) will think twice before investing anything more.

The people spreading FUD had already given up now, the FUD threads here are those which get bumped by new members.

Signature available for rent
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin is still falling, and the current price is a bad situation for investors. Today, patience and confidence are needed to deal with this bad market situation.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

The reality is before us all. The market value is going down though this is not  as if it is abnormal. The market we are involved in is a speculative one and the price will never be stable. In a situation like this some will benefit from it while others will lose. The difference between these two types of people is the altitude they exhibited.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Well, I just read from a thread hear, you are definitely right check this thread here , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587377.0. Its says some years ago most FUDsters only wanted the downfall of bitcoin but, they rightfully knew in their mind that bitcoin was never going to fail. I bet the price will recover but now. They either create FUDs around the price bitcoin or use the government. Remember most of the news are fake and from their own blogging site. As for me, I am not moved by any of their tricks because they only want to buy more at cheep price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: