Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:52:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3356 times)
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

it's true what you say but I believe in bitcoin because actually the price of bitcoin is stabilizing even though the situation of Bitcoin is currently very slow to work and the price is still down but still functioning at the same time. Just wait until it returns to normal again and be patient at the same time because I believe bitcoin is strong in facing any problem including declining prices.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

fears that occur due to unannounced news about ETF have made the market panic. this is a very favorable situation for investors. I saw a chart that lost confidence. maybe there are some people who deliberately sell their assets and let the market panic and this is what they expect. Huh Huh
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

The current bitcoin situation is that we should note that the bitcoin price today dropped to just under $ 6,000 after a short period of time this impact on purchasing bitcoin makes investors prefer to buy bitcon over
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Yes !!! Certainly !!!
I still keep your Bitcoin and buy Bitcoin for Bitcoin to pay back I will have a huge sum !!!
Do not know people are like me Huh?
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

If we look at present situation then it will clear that bitcoin is growing again and soon. It's a normal in cryptto currency. I am sure that the value of bitcoin is going back to high price. Those who are investing, wait patiently .
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

Not only Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency platform but also every stock exchanges are running with the same problem. This is the true economic condition around the world following my perception. so I always believe that this type of market mechanism will continue and people will find their profit margin within this way.
derekeaton

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

People love this. Artificially create a panic and then make money on this. It sounds pretty believable Wink Smiley
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

I think that those who hate bitcoin - just do not understand it and are angry because of this, in consequence of which-scold bitcoin. This is a strange situation, but such people are difficult to convince.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

6545 $ 1 bitcoin, this has not been a long time, the impression that bitcoin is looking for the bottom,the drop is just rapid and continues, it is necessary to monitor that at the bottom to have time to buy.

You can't find the bottom because there isn't one. If you are buying, don't buy with all your money. Buy some, then if it goes down buy some more.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Indeed, when the exchange rate has decreased in the duration of a relatively long time traders certainly panic so that the behavior often worsens the market and someone tends to use it to buy as much bitcoin as possible.

Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

You have a point , even I dont know why n people get panic when the price go down , for every raise there is fall .it is an opputunity to buy coin and multiple it , you should have potential , you should not worry for rise and fall in price then you as a better future
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

maybe if indeed the investors before starting their investment understand the risks that we will receive maybe in any situation we will not panic and be confused

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rindayle

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

What can be said about the situation with bitcoin.  Currently, we are all seeing a very strong decline in the cryptocurrency market, which affects all currencies including bitcoin. I think this reduction is necessary for certain adjustments and soon the market will go up rapidly. All of these negative factors with bitcoins, you need to put aside, as the situation of the whole market.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

At this point it is very sensitive, investors must hold their position. In the past, it was a nightmare for Bitcoin in particular and the Altcoin in general. These coins are experiencing a sharp decline. The red color of the market will not be forgotten, it will continue to maintain the trend down in August. The hope of a recovery is likely to happen in September and in the last months of 2019 Cool Cool Cool Cool
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

The bitcoin situation has been causes a lot of panic to sellers. Undecided for most whether to invest still during this declining of price. So the current situation is really not good for us holders of btc but we heve opt to wait to recover the price.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Currently the market is going down and down day by day and more and more people are doing panic sell. It seems we will not see a recovery anytime soon.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Bitcoin is unpredictable. either drop or go up it would still continue in this state unless bitcoin is going to be the only coin available. Sadly there are lots of other coins too including etherium and other more.. Thus people also decide differently everytime, we can't blame them either because they also need to gain profit from trading.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Currently the market is going down and down day by day and more and more people are doing panic sell. It seems we will not see a recovery anytime soon.

As of this writing, the Top 100 Cryptocurrencies in coinmarketcap.com are colored red. Bitcoin fell at $6,044.47 as the majority of cryptocurrencies declined in value. It neared it's the lowest level of the year. Other major cryptocurrencies ether and XRP fell alongside bitcoin. The total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies dropped $21 billion in 24 hours. In this situation, I don't know if Bitcoin could recover.

Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Bitcoin situation is rising each day, creating more chances for people to invest and make profit. Though it varies sometimes
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Well, I won’t be that sure, coz there's no way to know whom exacatley are saying that btc is dead. But it sounds like something very close to the truth.  One thing I know for sure – we shouldn’t believe each word that we hear or read. And if someone says that btc is dead, it doesn’t mean that these words is truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: