Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3349 times)
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Bitcoin, having experienced its worst start to a year since the cryptocurrency was founded, it is showing signs of recovery.

having worst situation this year,makes me going crazy.hopeful for year end recovery.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

i agree with you, i think you are very smart that can realized this, i think people want to makes bitcoin drop because they want to buy bitcoin more and more at the low price so they can get more profit when the price of bitcoin rise up, and we that don't know aything usually we panic when the price of bitcoin down

Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

The rapid rise in the price of BTC still creates aloes. It is anticipated that a rapid fall in BTC would follow the rapid growth of the BTC. So, after the growth of BTC, it is better to sell alts, then buy the BTC cheaper and back to aliens. This strategy might slowly stop paying off. It can pay off in a very fast response. But selling after the fall of the alto, it can be extremely expensive. Because BTC's price is stabilizing and moving sideways with rapid movement. This again causes the aliens to return before falling.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I think for.now its time to buy bitcoin and hold it because i know if bitcoin will be rise many of us can invest more but for now believe and trust in crypto because at the end of the day this will be help to produce our daily needs in our daily living maybe this year is crazy for bitcoin but believe because we dont know on the next year it will recover.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

The current bitcoin situation is not good and this is their cunning mind, they spam anywhere to drop bitcoin with bad news about bitcoin, then after the price of bitoin actually falls, they buy it.
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Hahaha So true. Most don't even understand the Blockchain tech, they just want to make a quick buck and get out.
introvart wonder

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I am also  think the right  thing........  we should be passionate at this situation.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

One of the problems for bitcoin is that the price is affected by fud and bad news and so the people take advantage of that. Spreading lies so the price would go down then buy bitcoin to gain profit. Easiest way to make money.

Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Bitcoin situation now is still the market is low i wish that someday it will rise again the market.
joshkkk

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:41:17 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 05:23:50 PM by joshkkk

Honestly it is too unlikely that Bitcoin will die, because it is a scarce and highly valued cryptocurrency, the most accepted and of course there are people who seek to make profits with bad propaganda, so they can buy cheaper and then earn a lot.  Grin
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

One of the problems for bitcoin is that the price is affected by fud and bad news and so the people take advantage of that. Spreading lies so the price would go down then buy bitcoin to gain profit. Easiest way to make money.
When this weak holders will learned from the situations, the problem with this people they been moved easily by negative news and sell out while the downfall is ongoing they just adding more panics and attracting more whales to play with it, afterwards they will simply regrets their actions and start to reinvest when seeing the market being healthy again, victim by the preys who's enjoying playing with weak holders.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

haha, i agree with you, the people who spam everywhere about bitcoin with bad new that bitcoin will die, bitcoin wil go away, the price of bitcoin will be zero bla bla bla... then bitcoin go down they try to buy more bitcoin, and when bitcoin get high price they buy them and get more profit. haizzz.....
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

So that's a business tactic. If so, I think it really works. I really do not believe this is true. I'm in the 10% you say. This makes me feel that I need to learn more.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Yeah right. But no matter how negative the FUD is, Bitcoin will continue to grow and move forward. The negative situation today is not too difficult compared to the past situation when bitcoin is just starting. If Bitcoin overcome those situations before, I know for sure that this situation will overcome by bitcoin as well.
eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

I am concerned about the behavior of bitcoin. despite the fact that the price began to rise, I'm afraid that the growth will be replaced by another fall. I'm tired of the volatile market.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

I agree it's just about trust if you invest in bitcoin just to get a short profit I think it's wrong, because bitcoin is a project that's still being developed It still takes a lot of time to achieve patience success is the key to being a strong investor
Good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
It is true what you say, if they only come to gain profits, it is very wrong because new bitcoin is developing and starts to prioritize itself as the most popular coin, so it still takes a lot of time to achieve successful patience is the key to being a strong investor.
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

That is what affects the price of bitcoin today, by raising negative information about bitcoin. Maybe from competition it can also give a problem that bitcoin will die.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

That is what affects the price of bitcoin today, by raising negative information about bitcoin. Maybe from competition it can also give a problem that bitcoin will die.

The situation of bitcoin now is not good, because it is in a low price compared by the past few years. But won't worry bitcoin can recovered in a few months.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

Bitcoin situation is looking bad and it's going to down but don't worry about for current panic environment. Because this is a rule that market do not go straight forward in any direction either it is up or down and it is a time for down fall but it is not sure that always market will go to down. So, wait for good time and will be in profits very soon.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CrypTM

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

It is true what you say but I believe the bitcoin because you really need the bitcoin is stabilizing even if the situation of the Bitcoin is currently too slow to work and the price is too low but it will also increase as former providers time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: