Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:53:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3354 times)
raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

Most of the comments here are empty posts to fulfill signature requirements.  The other half are people attempting to persuade you into a trade which will eventually help them.  Lots of snakes about. 

MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:55 AM

After a long period of volatility, the crypto market has turned green to cover trading floors. Bitcoin retains the same level of speed, but its speed is negligible. However, the current market capitalization of bitcoin is $ 112 billion, accounting for 51.5% of the digital money market. This shows that BTC continues to dominate the Crypto world. Next time, we will see a vibrant electronic money market in its own right.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

since the emergence of beginners in bitcoin at the end of 2017, has disrupted prices. because they don't think of big losses when entering at high prices. and now beginners disappear because they see bitcoin dead. and for me it's very good. because only a strong Bitcoin holder still survives. But the price of bitcoin is falling. I will keep holding it. I am sure the price will rise soon.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

LOL, i like your analysis. Although im not thinking about it, but it is possibility to happening. They may want to spread the FUD around the community,
and want to use our fear to buying coin cheaper than the current price. About the newbie, they should reading more constructive thread on the forum.

MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rejected a total of nine Bitcoin ETFs from three different candidates - the SEC announced on Aug. 22.
SEC makes a decision earlier than expected for a day for ProShares' ETF BTC to be listed on the NYSE Arca.
The SEC has declined to add the seven ETFs proposed along with ProShares' ETFs - these are the five ETFs proposed by Direxion, for listing on the NYSE Arca and two from GraniteShares, for listing on the CBOE.
For all three refusals, the SEC has stated that:
The committee did not approve of these proposed rules changes because, as discussed below, the trading floor did not meet the items in the trading rules and the committee's practice rules to prove that Its output conforms to the requirements of transaction law 6 (b) (5), in particular requiring that 'national securities exchange rules' be designed to prevent fraud and plot.
majidse

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

seems right. everything is going to settle down and bitcoing getting a momentum. so get ready.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

I think the situation of Bitcoin is now about prices that are not going up, Bitcoin users are now more and more and they expect market prices to rise again. currently only need to monitor the news and development of Bitcoin, hopefully in the next year this nightmare will end soon.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Bitcoin is very much potential for Everyone but nowadays bitcoin prices value are not going up or to rise. But in the future it should be increase in the crypto currency market.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Speaking of Bitcoin a situation, I would say about Bitcoin that Bitcoin status. The bad days of the past Bitcoin who have passed away know very well how Bitcoin's condition was and how it is now. So to review from all sides, you must be satisfied with the current situation because you have spent your life in a very bad time. In fact, there will be no emergence and failure in life, it will not have to be patient and will have to go forward forward with patience. If you accept the rate then you lose. When someone signs it out, then you will see that and thought that maybe I could have done it without regret. Bitcoin's condition is going well and it's good that it is expected that it will be in a very good position at the end of 2018. I hope everyone will see the face of a good profit, and everyone will buy Bitcoin Holder and bitcoin invest..... Thank you... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Bitcoin will last for a long time, that is for sure. Now it will take a few weeks in this balancing situtation, but I really think it will be a pump before end of year. Uptrend for now in the long term
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

why do they look so uneasy about the price of bitcoin now?
its like $7000 I'm too naive to say it's too cheap because I've felt bitcoin prices below $300 
I don't think too much now because I don't hold anything for now is good for me :p
rebeccagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

I think you are very smart that can realize this, i think people want to make bitcoin drop because they want to buy bitcoin more and more at the low price so they can get more profit when the price of bitcoin rise up, and we that don't know anything usually we panic when the price of bitcoin down.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

A strong rally above the resistance at $ 7,000. BTC traded at a high of $ 7,131 and then started falling. It fell below the support threshold of $ 7,025 and started trading in a range. There is a breakout and it will hit $ 10,000 at the end of September.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

That could be true. Where do you think they got those information from? How do you think they can spread lies that bitcoin is dying soon? It is disappointing that those in the crypto world are the ones that try to disuage bitcoin users and possible new bitcoin users and buyers.
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

I found that bitcoin is the most profitable virtual currency present till date.If we are talking to the value of bitcoin its just up and down.Situation of bitcoin is continuously rising.Bitcoin will be always there and us will be there.Today the value of btc is 1 bitcoin=6,912.12 US dollars and its going down.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

In order to understand the situation, it is necessary to analyze the state of the largest bitcoins-purses. The fact that the bitcoins continue to accumulate on them testifies to the artificial lowering of its rate, so that individuals could purchase a coin at the most favorable price.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

I see that it is slightly tilted so that many people affect to this, a very disappointed situation but we need to trust this 2019 will be 2014 bitcoin price.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

It is so sad that the victims of this FUD are newbies, one reason why many are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. This kind of news is also used by central banks for black propaganda so their investors will got scared with cryptocurrency and labeled as scam.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

I think so too, they spam everywhere to drop bitcoin with bad news about bitcoin, then after the bitoin price actually falls, they buy it
their sly mind is hurting others
i think people are confused and panicked at the news that drops bitcoin and sells at a cheap price ... after that the spam makers buy bitcoin at a low price and  get a big profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

People are trying so hard to dent or strike a blow on the king of all digital currency (bitcoin) but it is just for their personal gain as you have rightly said , so that it dips and they accumulate more of it. But how long do they want it to continue to dip? Why not promote it so that people embrace it and we all experience a bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: