Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3358 times)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

That's probably true. Those who say that BTC is outdated and not worthy anymore just don't really know enough about it. I always say that learning is everything in this field.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
HeXecutor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Strange reasoning ... with bitcoin, everything is absolutely normal. If you look globally, you can see that such jumps and falls in price are absolutely normal and common. Now bitcoin is at the stage of falling ... but sooner or later growth will begin. Consequently, I do not understand the discussions on this topic ...
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

It is very stupid think in that way that bitcoin will die , If bitcoin dies by now It would have happened, when I am typing this post on this thread, BTC USD price is 7,184.19 United States Dollar, I am never afraid of the future of bitcoin.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

Very true buddy, they just scare people and make the best out of it. Never fall for these FUD and always be of yourself and trade cautiosly and maximize your gain because bitcoin never fails.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

agrees with the opinion of the author. I believe that it makes no sense to sell bitcoin now while losing money. all that is happening now in the media is the usual manipulations

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

The situation bitcoin does not say that positive, but we cannot say that currently, the bitcoin bad situation, raboaet coins prodvigaetsya passively without any risk, just work!

lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

The situation of crypto in the present time is not sometimes good and sometimes bad. It is good for others when it is hoing on the bottom because people tend to buy more of it and then wait for a long period of time before deciding to trade cryptos.
bulanso12345

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

I found that bitcoin is the most profitable virtual currency present till date.If we are talking to the value of bitcoin its just up and down.Situation of bitcoin is continuously rising.Bitcoin will be always there and us will be there.Today the value of btc is 1 bitcoin=6,912.12 US dollars and its going down.
ozzmi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

Actually I'm very scared about this situation on the market. I've invested big money in bitcoin, and what if it'll never cost 15k again?
Tranboomnerang

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

It will bounce back and reach its highest price this year and will happen at the end of the year, we all hope this happens. My advice is not to see the market cap too often, because it will make you panic.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

This is shown success. It is a popular, enduring coin in the world. This coin has an important place. Investors are investing heavily. This coin has a huge demand. Because that's a lot of value. This coin has more than any other coin because of its value. You can also reach this success. Invest in this coin and get the same profit. This coin has stabilized its position.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I think that Bitcoin is now in not such a bad situation. The price continues to be reasonably high, except for what happened in December. Bitcoin needs to be constantly in motion. It must grow or fall.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

however for now bitcoin is very relevant to be made an investment even though on the one hand there are so many issues that hit bitcoin. so I think the bitcoin community always provides the latest news and always corrects the news that is not true.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Crypto's market situation is very difficult. Bitcoin does not move from adversity. This affects the coins under it. People who spread negative issues about Bitcoin only concern themselves. But it can't be helped, everything has happened. There is currently nothing I can do. Can not trade and short investing. All I can do now is waiting for Bitcoin to rise again, even though it had to wait very long.
Futerk

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

segogoreng89

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

for the current situation, many people might think about the end of the bitcoin journey and they are frustrated with panic, then they sell the remaining coins that are at a relatively low price. we must be sure the price of bitcoin will rise again and I hope bitcoin will continue to exist and grow.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

There are actually some people are present who do not want to see the bitcoin on top because of their own benefit that is the main reason that why some people are saying bad things about bitcoin market.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Within the bitcoin system there is no system that is sure to be able to move bitcoin properly, all is just a game of content... A fixed schedule can be applied regarding the movement of effects, it is likely to be structured and can be maintained further for the stability of bitcoin prices
Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

The situation of Bitcoin is now critical, the situation of bitcoin is now unable to make profit, even I followed the bounty campaign of many projects that are not clear, everything in bitcoin is now not promising for us to seek profits.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Kulgan8989

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Well, and from that we have to have confidence in bitcoin, with confidence we are not easy to panic with negative news. Negative news is made by someone who wants to buy lower bitcoin.

He is absolutely right!  that in the stock market, that on the crypto-currency market - the news background is the most important. You should understand who and for what it does.  Re-buying bitcoin is one of the reasons for the negative news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: