Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3359 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

the situation of bitcoin prices is currently not good because there are so many bad news trying to destroy the price of bitcoin and make traders panic so that the price of bitcoin has a very bad situation this year.
Exactly, the btc situation was in a bad shape from the first month of this year. I believe once good news pop up price could increase it can happen but in time. I am not losing hope on the condition of btc.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

If you have a second open up the daily charts of Nasdaq, Dgb, Xrp, Etc, Nxt and have a look at them. You will understand why the bottom is at 4k. What happens is that whenever price pumps extremely hard, Whales dont put their money in that asset/currencypair/cryptocoin until the price retraces back to 70-80%. Thats called the market cycle. You will understand that cycle. Something that is going up deosnt go up for infinity.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

In recent years, the valuation of the electronic money market has decreased from $ 300 billion to $ 292 billion, because the price of Bitcoin dropped from $ 8,300 to $ 8,155. The volume of Bitcoin has risen to $ 4 billion since the peak of $ 5.5 billion last week. BTC has maintained its momentum in the range of $ 8,300 for six consecutive days, except that on July 27, Bitcoin temporarily fell 6%, but struggled to start a bull run. Weekly BTC candles are closed as candles purchased on July 30, showing positive medium and long-term investment opportunities. Thanks
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

I understand what you are saying and I have also been thinking about it. They all said that the release of bad rumors will help them make a little profit but they do not think it has affected the market as well as the psychology of investors. So, I think people need to change their perception of Bitcoin and other Altcoin
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

I understand what you are saying and I have also been thinking about it. They all said that the release of bad rumors will help them make a little profit but they do not think it has affected the market as well as the psychology of investors. So, I think people need to change their perception of Bitcoin and other Altcoin

You are right, spreading a bad humor will only affect the price of bitcoin and it will continue to drop. Better to spread more good news and true references and it will surely increase the price.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Future of bitcoin depends on Chinese. Controling 70% of BTC mining gives them great influence. Some are concerned that this influence may undermine the decentralized nature of Bitcoin, which is its main advantage over other currencies. In addition, we must remember about the role of the Chinese government and the Communist party's influence on the economy. The Chinese central bank announced that Bitcoin is not a real currency and is looking for ways to reduce its impact on the system.
And quite recently President Trump begins a trade war with China...
Should we worry?

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

many people expect bitcoin to continue to fall because they want to get bitcoin at a cheaper price, they do everything they can to drop the price of bitcoin by spreading bad news about bitcoin.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Sound great. Time wil show who was right. But I think patience is the key to big profit. I think we are at the end of beginning. Round 2 will start very soon and all we need to do buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

These are the people who want to distract us from bitcoin and they don't know about bitcoin it is just the beginning of bitcoin the journey is only started when bitcoin start they make the prohibition on it to stop but it did not stop bitcoin is the future currency and it is holding 50% market of cryptocurrency.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

This is so true. Those whales try to bring forth news that would send panic into the market and this makes newbies to sell off. The whales control this market and majority of the newbies fall for their trick
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

Bitcoin make it popular because of the people against it that make noise,  even they talk against bitcoin there are people who really believe on it and more and more are engage on  bitcoin. As of now the price of bitcoin is at low value  but it cannot change the mind of people who believe in it instead they hold it and wait for the price to increase again.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Maybe you are right, but I really can't see reasons to use bitcoin as a payment now. So what is the point?

Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

This is what we called " The history repeats itself" as what i've known, this situation was happened in bitcoin. But still now it exist, this is a proof that bitcoin situation is just normal. They can surpass what is happening now. Let us be patient in waiting and think positive to avoid hesitations and dismay.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

I see you have done a great analysis, and can conclude that the people associated with bitcoin are those who want to buy much cheaper. Sometimes I think about it, but because they make news, just because they want a goal. For me it's magical and it's easier to say lies in interests. Huh
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

that is what makes crypto currency circulation formed, some people who regulate market prices after making their market rise also make the market go down again because that is the advantage of this investment, there are always changes that occur every day

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Therefore, it makes no sense to listen to skeptics about bitcoin, but simply to invest. And I am sure that many of these skeptics have investments in bitcoin, so you should not listen to anyone.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Bitcoin situation has been a function of the last six month ago for a panic created, therefore crypto market are affected, which many investors are selling off the alt-coin, which demand was less than supply. Hence it affected the market and just a matter of time price we raised.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

and they are whales and some intermediate investors as their supporters. give the pope a false mess on bitcoin with news. so beginners panic and sell all their bitcoin. and at that time the whales had made a buy order, well ... I really agree with you.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

For the situation of Bitcoin is always manipulated by the whales, they make a mess with the negative news about Bitcoin to the world community so that as if Bitcoin will experience price reductions, but the price of Bitcoin has never died until now. so the situation of Bitcoin prices in my opinion can be manipulated by big people who control the market.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

Therefore, it makes no sense to listen to skeptics about bitcoin, but simply to invest. And I am sure that many of these skeptics have investments in bitcoin, so you should not listen to anyone.
The price of bitcoin is getting worse and worse everyday, and the market red again, but for me, i take this situation as a challenge, if youre afraid to lose your money because you think bitcoin will not recover, then go but me im still beleive that btc will recover from this loss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: