Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3349 times)
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin's situation has become more difficult. As Bitcoin has continuously declined and Bitcoin has been gradually rising in the last three weeks. And i think this rise is probably sustainable.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Accurately correct for this very current situation we are into. Those harsh people that perceives negativity about Bitcoin and other sets of cryptocurrency seems to be seeking around symphathy from newcomers that makes FUD to spread wider but seems to be those hardtime buyers when the price dumps a little bit to take risk of the chance that the price can pump back for a little bit gaining a small interest from it.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

I am one of those who is scared of the current bitcoin situation. Specially this new system that demoted all Jr Member to Newbie rank. I am scared before because the market is dull and all red. Now addendum to the situation is this demotion. I am not complaining but I am just worried.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

Now I remember the aphorism that is well suited to your post:People who read books will always control those who watch TV Grin.in crypto, there are a lot of manipulations and speculations that novices usually pay attention to

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

even though it is currently bitcoin and also altcoin in a state that is in bad condition from its sales but bitcoin is not as bad as that of altcoin.
so there is no need to be too panic with the state of bitcoin that the time for bitcoin will re-strengthen and can even be more than a long time ago.

Valakhaha

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

For me, in a Bitcoin trading or any altcoin whether good or not, I still use the skills that I already have in person to be aware that the deal is successful and profitable. What gives me? People who often use their intuition in trading Cryptocurrecy are always inexperienced investors, who often can not get too much of the profits from the altcoin they invest in.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

The whales often playing the price in the market because they own much amount of coins.
if they sell their coins with massive amount, then of course it will drag the market price to the bottom.
We need to leave the market and just not think about our coins until the price is normal.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

The crypto market is in trouble, prices are continuing to decline, especially in the case of bitcoin prices. some people took the opportunity of decreasing bitcoin prices by buying some bitcoin, and some people panicked with the decline in bitcoin prices and decided to sell the bitcoin they had to avoid even greater losses that they might receive. This is the situation of bitcoin that is happening right now, and of course everyone is trying to find opportunities for the situation that happens to be able to make profit through bitcoin.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

I think you're right. FUD make whales who want to crash the price and buy more, so don't give in to panic and HODL!
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

With the value of Bitcoin dropping compared to the hottest development of the currency, many have wondered whether this would be the end for codecs in general or Bitcoin in particular. come back to your own heyday? Bitcoin is a virtual currency and those who expect it to rise are those in the "technology" industry, not in the monetary or financial sectors. If you do not know anything about technology, go ask the technologist. If you do not know anything about finance or currency, ask a financial man.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Bitcoin predictions will die, yes we often hear. but no one can proven yet. day by  days bitcoin gets stronger at the top of the cryptocurrency ladder. and even the new altcoin developers are struggling to be in the next order. those who consider bitcoin will die too much reading news that is not from a trusted source.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

I think you're right. FUD make whales who want to crash the price and buy more, so don't give in to panic and HODL!

I think so, don't worries about bitcoin price, price are stable now.
focus with your goals , is the best way

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

I don't think so. I think most people are really disappointed in bitcoin right now.

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

I think so too, they spam everywhere to drop bitcoin with bad news about bitcoin, then after the bitoin price actually falls, they buy it
their sly mind is hurting others
Yes, I agree with you, they will continue to spam everywhere, to make the bitcoin holders panic with the bad news about bitcoin, but that will have no effect if everyone understands Bitcoin and learns the history of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is always fluctuating, the price may not be stable.
Yes I agree. Maybe because most of them are lacking of knowledge of bitcoin’s history so they become panic when bad news spread by others. If they have good knowledge and know the history of bitcoin will certainly not be affected by any bad news because they already know that bitcoin is unstable and will rise again in the event of a decline.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Actually, the current bitcoin situation is not good. We know Bitcoin is in trouble. The current price of bitcoin is very lower than past years. December in 2017 the price of BTC is in around 20000$. But at this time it around 6000$ - 7000$. We can get an idea about the BTC from this price difference. Actually, BTC is in some trouble. But we know BTC is a great cryptocurrency. So don't be worried, This will be fixed soon.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Bitcoin Situation has been a short run down of the year.Centrali 7812 $ This syllabus is now 15 to 20 days long
As of now the price of bitcoin was totally down but I think it will rise in the end of this year. Even the price of bitcoin is a bad situation we should still believe to it because it will help you to become rich someday and all you need to do right now is be patience and hold your bitcoin.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Bitcoin and the situation around him - very much remind me of what happens when you first get to a huge bazaar. There everyone screams and everyone tries to shout over the other. A lot of information around and it is very difficult to understand who to believe and who cheats. Around bitcoin the same thing is happening.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

The bitcoin market is recovering. Bitcoin prices are rising. Investors started buying back bitcoins. I think bitcoin will peak at the end of the year.

If that happens then we will see the price will return to good at the end of 2017 as before. Everyone has been waiting for the big things and the big profits this year.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

Accurately correct for this very current situation we are into. Those harsh people that perceives negativity about Bitcoin and other sets of cryptocurrency seems to be seeking around symphathy from newcomers that makes FUD to spread wider but seems to be those hardtime buyers when the price dumps a little bit to take risk of the chance that the price can pump back for a little bit gaining a small interest from it.
I am very worried about the bitcoin situation now. many people who have left bitcoin. but the bitcoin situation is still somewhat better than the altcoin. hopefully bitcoin prices will rise as soon as possible.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:00:21 AM

fundamentally the most effective way for them, they think this will always work. I think people will develop and think. such things no longer affect it. even though the price is not good, it will recover soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: