Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs?  (Read 2791 times)
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

I think that day will come soon. crypto is spreading rapidly throughout the world so we should often ask in the store whether they accept payment in cryptocurrency, the faster the cryptocurrency will enter daily life Smiley Wink
provmipacan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

I think that it is necessary to introduce cryptocurrencies into everyday life right now. After all, we have long needed it. But most likely we will reach this level in at least 5 years
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

For bitcoin it is possible in other countries they have bitcoin ATM machines and you can even buy pizza or pay your food in the restaurant. But for other altcoins currently it is impossible.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
Yes, payment for goods and services using cryptocurrency is real even at this time, but only in those countries where the cryptocurrency is legalized. As for projects that have a working product / technology, there are unfortunately very few such projects, but I very much hope that next year some of them will succeed in this regard.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

I think this will happen eventually but before we reach that point of using bitcoin for day-to-day basis the blockchain technology must be improve tremendously in terms of its speed and security with every transactions as it will cause delays and it will be an inconvenience if you have to pay your bills and yet your transactions cannot be completed at once.
memFISTO

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

is there any need for us to continue to use cryptocurrencies as well as now we use ordinary money. I do not think that we need it, because in this case the probability of earnings will be reduced to zero
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I would like that in the near future. for example, in 2019. but it seems to me that with such poor growth and constant drops and I don't expect we'll see something similar. waiting for better
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

I think in 3-5 years we will start using cryptocurrency in everyday life because now the market and all the coins are very high volatility and nobody will be interested and profitable today to buy a bike for 1 coin and tomorrow for the same coin you can only buy a wheel from a bike  Cheesy
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

I really doubt that it will happen anytime soon, so the best thing that we can do is to wait, because it can take a long time to see it happen
Crypto mainstream adoption is not going to happen before 2020 like many people thought, it is a very large process which can take decades.

But yes, you can already buy a lot of stuff just by using bitcoin as a payment processor.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

it seems very difficult to be able to make cryptocurrency be used for certain payments because in some countries there are still no clear rules regarding the use of cryptocurrency so the use of this digital currency is still not too applied on many platforms because they are still afraid to use it.
raitsuk

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

In several coins, it already been started the implementation toward that possibilities. But it can't be rush if we wish to have a maximum result for it. The next time it should be able to utilize any cryptocurrency to be used for our daily need.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Certainly possible and will be in the near future. Here is an example of several projects that are already implementing this feature -
1. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/
2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

I think it will be a long way for cryptocurrency to become usable to buy basic needs.
It will need to have a stable value in the market first. Currently, the value of crypto is still volatile.
It is possible for us to buy cigarette using crypto in the future, but at least not for now.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Some countries are already been using the technology which means it has a bigger possibility to be used by many nations. Many ICO's that their concept is somewhat tokenizing the services instead of using fiat. This is the sign that in the coming years cryptocurrencies can be as demand as Fiat due to its given services.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Yes it is very possible, now we have coins with instant transactions that you see as soon as you send them, those coins are the coins of the future and they are going to be the coins that we use for our everyday needs like buying groceries and paying for a cab. Once that happens then you can be sure that the coins are going to skyrocket in price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

Some merchants are accepting bitcoin. However, cryptocurrency is not yet widely adapted by other merchants. I think cryptocurrency needs further development and regulation to be fully accepted by the mass.
Bolivar_Tony

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

It's already happening, I know that there are some shops you can shop with your crypto currency, even pundis have lunched their cryptos POS, so it's happening a lot just that it has not attracted mass adaption.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

You can already use them to buy, of course it's still not what many expect, but even now they can be used to purchase anything.

Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

Of course, after about a few years, we just have to use cryptocurrency in the same way as now we use ordinary coins. I think that rather will pass about 5 years. No less according to my calculations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: