Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs?  (Read 2787 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

I think that the possibility of the development and active use of cryptocurrency and technology in modern society is becoming a reality. You just need patience. But now we see that BTC and Ethereum are used in the work of many stores, significantly improving the trading market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

A business can use cryptocurrency for settlements only when it becomes more reliable and less volatile.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

I don't think crypto currency can be used to buy basic needs because for a very small amount , nobody will bother , but for big amount , this is very safe because Ethereum address is unique and hence more secure.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

I think such times will come along with general crypto acceptance. Now many still consider it to be a dead end project or some kind of fraud. It's a question of time, in short.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

I believe that society will have this opportunity in the near future. Some stores are already introducing functionality and the ability to accept payment for their goods and services with cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I am sure that cryptocurrency will gradually strengthen its position, will be used for various everyday tasks.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:00:15 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

I am sure that we see the first prerequisites now. In the work of many stores are actively used BTC and Ethereum. For example, Japan already uses various cryptocurrencies for its internal needs. Such a possibility in the near future may appear for Canada and Switzerland.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:01:28 AM

We still have to wait some time but I believe it will happen, sooner or later. Even now there are many cryptos which are leading to facilitate payments (like Dash or FuturoCoin) and we cannot forget about many places where you can already pay with Bitcoins
babicena14

Activity: 780

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:16:41 AM

Many steps have already been taken. As an example, I can remember the issue of debit cards in the UK, which allow you to pay with cryptocurrency in stores, currency conversion occurs automatically. In addition, can you remember Argentina, where cryptocurrencies are actively implemented and they can pay for transport.

Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:17:33 AM

that's the problem for us crypto users
there are many ideas and technologies that are carried by ico and so are the benefits for the use of daily life, as you say.
but I do not see what really works as it is written on white paper.
in my opinion, only a few can be implemented and even then it will take a long time

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:22:17 AM

not gonna happend unless there is new ways to make fee for transfer become like zero
and before that cryptocurrency must be accept by goverment
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:33:09 AM

I am waiting for that to happen especially in my country, but that seems very unlikely given that there are many bans and bans for bitcoin and crypto.
in my opinion, only in a few large countries have legalized crypto and bitcoin to be able to become a payment transaction tool as you say.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:39:20 AM

It's possible and it's happening now. There are a lot of merchants who are now accepting Bitcoin is means of payment however they are not huge companies. I heard that some online shopping such as Amazon are considering cryptocurrency to be used as means of payment however we can't say as of now when will it happen. I think there are regulations who are not finaliized yet that are being waited in order for them to use it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:49:48 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

I believe that society will have this opportunity in the near future. Some stores are already introducing functionality and the ability to accept payment for their goods and services with cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I am sure that cryptocurrency will gradually strengthen its position, will be used for various everyday tasks.
I hope so, but for that to happen, does it need a massive adoption of all people in the world and with the legalization of the
government? because without that, I doubt if many stores will use bitcoin as payment system..
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:09:42 PM

Cryptocurrency can now be used to buy basic needs and there are many stores who already accepting cryptocurrency like bitcoin as payment. In this generation, a lot of people are now into digital currency which you can now paybills, buy load, and buy things and gadgets through online, that is why there is a chance for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to be more recognized in the whole world and be legalize by the government. Anyways, i have found an exchange which is a good trading platform that has a high security it is called Darb Finance. Most of my trading activities are in Darb because i can easily convert all of my fiat and altcoins into bitcoin and vice versa and you can also use it as a wallet. Lastly, you can mostly use your cryptocurrency to buy things through online because there are online shopping like Amazon who are already accepting bitcoin, but for me i only use my bitcoin to buy games in steam and garena.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

It's possible and it's happening now. There are a lot of merchants who are now accepting Bitcoin is means of payment however they are not huge companies. I heard that some online shopping such as Amazon are considering cryptocurrency to be used as means of payment however we can't say as of now when will it happen. I think there are regulations who are not finaliized yet that are being waited in order for them to use it.
It would be very nice if the cryptocurrency user received certain discounts when buying certain goods, if he would pay for these goods with cryptocurrency.  Thus, it will be possible to very quickly attract more investors to cryptocurrency and interested parties.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:09:47 PM

Well i wish that can happen soon and on most of countries to can buy food with crypto. In my country i can buy with crypto PC from a site and from another site i can recharge my phone but there are too small and i wish also so i can buy mor things with, i think is need more years to happen.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:13:29 PM

I guess we need 10 more years, this process isnt so fast, just think, billions of people with different goverments and laws, different civilizations with their customs and tradition are using fiat money many centures...so transition to crypto will last a long time.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:21:37 PM

Well, it is possible because time will come when crypto currency will become a global currency that everyone will start making use of to buy goods and services. But it can only be possible when you and I start accepting it as a medium of exchange for goods and services in our small shops and other business related activities that will encourage to use.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:36:57 PM

There should be simple stores in your locality that will be ready to collect BTC or other cryptocurrencies that appeal or interest them. you can make findings for that. For instance, there is such available where i am resident, but they do not sell cigarette  and bread or other food materials as you mentioned. What these set of people deal in many are clothes and shoes and other accessories as might deem fit.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:13:54 PM

You thought is great but in my word it's not possible at this moment. The acceptence of Bitcoin or other currencies are not that much as fiat money. It will take time to discover all the thing. But they are in working already many big company working hard and some of them take Bitcoin as a payment option. And after few year this acceptence will be great. And we have to wait for that day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: