Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing Weight With Hypnosis ?  (Read 405 times)
puncsing

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Hypnosis can help you with weight loss. The good news is that even modest amounts of weight loss can improve your health significantly. Loss of 10% of body weight can reduce blood pressure, high cholesterol, triglyceride, and high blood sugar levels.
lucasz87

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

My friend had already tried a diet with a hypnosis process, but that had no effect on his weight loss. I'm not sure how to work to lose weight with hypnosis. better diet according to body needs, in my opinion.
nauprop

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

Hypnosis alone cannot eliminate excess fat from the body and, therefore, make somebody lose weight.
rdangi

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

Lol is it a joke or what
konstanti

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

Even if many people tend to think that hypnosis will not pose imminent danger to their health, still, it is important to know that the person who will do the procedure is skilled enough and that he or she knows what factors to consider before doing the procedures.
safonoruu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Most health experts contend that hypnosis should only be a part of a whole assimilated process. It should never be used as the sole weight loss procedure.
potech

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

One session of hypnosis will only have very minimal results on an individual's weight.
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

I think hypnosis will not be efficient. Doing sports and healthy food will have a significantly better effect
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

Probably could have been successful, but after missing his hypnosis effect then dietary patients will return as before. Because at the diet patients is in a state of hypnotized. 

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
thermosgrey

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

reduce weight by hypnosis, I guess it's just a joke only. However they must also do a diet and exercise routine so that her diet was successful.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

I think it's just a placebo effect. Obviously that you can lose weight only by leading a healthy lifestyle and by visiting the gym. All the rest will only lead to a loss of money.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ambiental

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

I don't even understand this concept.

What does it even mean - lose weight with hypnosis?
I believe that you cannot just hypnotize people and that they will instantly lose weight.
Hypnosis should probably "switch" people to the state where they will not feel in need of a food that much as before?

Any other case makes no other sense because as long as you eat too much and consume too many calories - you will still get fat.  Undecided  Roll Eyes
ucecher

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

When losing weight, hypnosis matched with psychotherapy will be more effective than hypnosis alone. This is because hypnosis is only a state of deeply relaxing the mind, in which one can still be in control of his or her own body.
baranovso

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

Hypnosis is one way of getting into the subliminal state of a person. When a person is on the "hypnotic stage," the body is more responsive to suggestibility because of its intensified state of concentration. However, this does not necessarily mean that through hypnosis, one can already "reprogram" the mind of an individual.
fulnid

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

Boiled down, people should be more aware that hypnosis is not a sole effective process in losing weight. It is more of a facilitator of various treatment techniques.
grigoriim

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

To know more about hypnosis and its effects on losing weight, read books about what it can do to your body weight.
counmipak

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

In reality, hypnosis can only run the range from trouble-free relaxation condition to proper initiation managed by a professional hypnotists. Hence, it should not be considered paranormal and magical in its upshots.
colork

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

Here it is the best way to lose weight - this is using hypnosis to inspire yourself what you need to do and there is less and then everything will turn out
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

Is it possible to loose weight with Hypnosis ?
Everything is mind so maybe it is possible

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Leutranh21

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

Life is like that. Time and again people lied to, but I thank God a little cheated, and I hope beyond that, too, will not happen.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: