Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:17:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future hold?  (Read 587 times)
Subal1971

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

cryptocurrency is holding better place in the market and it is getting stronger and better day by day so as per the recent situation we can easily price that it will be more better in the future but nothing can be ensure cause situation can be changed anytime moment
MeBi_US

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

cryptocurrency is holding better place in the market and it is getting stronger and better day by day so as per the recent situation we can easily price that it will be more better in the future but nothing can be ensure cause situation can be changed anytime moment

I do not think that you are right, give the facts that it occupies the best place in the market, and not the best position for the crypt now, since the jumps in the price policy are huge, you play as if you are pouring a coin.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

BTC market is always volatile which you have felt for now. To be a successful Crypto- Investor, You must hold your patience and think for the potentials, I assume. Your investment value may go down but it is very common here. You might be able to recover this loss and gain more by taking decisions at the right moment. Wait for it and seek your moment.
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:25:19 PM by BitkoinJonny

I think in the nearest future 2019-2020 we will see market growing. So I decided that I buy BTC and ETH and I'll HODL it. There are a lot of goog news and I am loking forward when situation on the market will change.
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

Holding is the key to be succeed here and it is the most reliable way to minimize losses and to have a good income in the future. So I recommend to you to hold.

Hodling and being patient till the time the market gets better. That's the only way you can do with the safest investment here in the cryptocurrency market. Never ever sell below your purchase price.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

i think holding is the best option to get profit. crypto currencis price ‍are now grow up and future are more probable. it will make profit in future. so you can hold your currency.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Holding my opinion would be better. Because the price of crypto currency is increasing. The profit also increases. I think the future crypto will make good profits. Because crypto is now at the top of the demand.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

The more we hold, the more the bitcoin tendency to growth.  If there are too many person do like holding bitcoin then it is good because the price was still rise because of lack supply and there are too many buyers and less sellers.  When too many bitcoin users afraid of the price then the bitcoin was still dump and also afraid to rise because of some people who doesn't believe on it.  Just hold and hold until we can get what we want.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Do not worry, everything will be fine. I think that people withdraw their money from the crypto currency market only for a short time. In autumn, for sure, the money will be returned to the crypto currency market and prices will be restored.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

In my opinion, crypto currency will not just be in the NEWS but it will be a norm one day. I think there will come a time that crypto currency we will be using crypto not just for sending transactions with anonymity but we will use it as payment in a daily basis. We are approaching the era where crypto currencies are now far ahead of transactions speed compare to VISA. There's no impossible when it comes to development.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

we do not know, nor can we predict how future developments, indeed many coins fall, are caused by bounty hunters who originally sell their coins
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Hold is a good strategy for all markets conditions, because you will not lose your money, and during a bullish market you can sell your assets with a great profit for you. Just keep in mind that BTC cost ~10$ some years ago!
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

stay afloat, even though now the market is bad. keep believing in what you are doing. we will still achieve the future beautifully, with a little hard work. be patient is the main key in cryptocurrency, don't let our panic lead to losses.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

Yes there are numerous ICOs that are promising and has an interesting roadmaps. To be honest, not all ICOs are going to survive in the future. Most of the ICOs of 2017 aren't performing well enough or they are just dying. Future is bright for crypto and it will rise but it may not be anytime so soon and not all ICOs will see the desired outcome. Just do your research and hold on to coins that shows the most potential.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

The long-term hold is perfectly reasonable when the market situation is humid as today. If you have money, then you should invest in altcoin then hold as long as possible to make a profit when the rate of recovery, My future is that the baby is more prominent and can take care of themselves.

BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:51 PM

I think the best thing is to hold bitcoin, since it is the most stable. Since altcoins can at any moment very sharply fall for no apparent reason, and with bitcoin this will not happen.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Its just beginning to regulations to blockchain technology and you may see many rise in Markets in near future,  if government authorities started to regulations and final the legislation on crypto then whole crypto market will in boom and i think it may happen very soon.
We have a great future with cryptocurrency and this market keeps on growing everyday. Regulations is a big thing in the future and I know many government will support cryptocurrency. Let’s be ready for that moment and as much as possible try to hold more coins now.
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

i cant predict how crypto in the future. it depends on how communities see crypto.
if the communities still grow time by time i believe if crypto has good future

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

The future is made by the mighty
The tremors who sold with the loss do not paint a future
If the believers work to spread their idea, the market will rise.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I think that in the future the currency will get a huge market, but it will take some time. In the future it will be more sustainable for everyone and they will be interested to invest in cryptography.The future looks very bright on us.I think the price will rise.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: