Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sMerit. Let's help each other.  (Read 221 times)
21Dime (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Hello guys. Today, to get the highest rank you need to get sMerit. In this topic, I propose to create a topic for discussion and assistance to each other. You can give advice, discuss and exchange sMerit.
Be vigilant and do not break the rules of the forum.
marssx

Activity: 575
Merit: 100

800 chaturbate tk on sale

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

Why need create topic  for discussion and assistance if this site for it? Merit is "thanks" for help. For sale merit you can get ban, and maybe for exchange

21Dime (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 07:41:36 AM by 21Dime

Why need create topic  for discussion and assistance if this site for it? Merit is "thanks" for help. For sale merit you can get ban, and maybe for exchange
I did not know. I thought that exchanging sMerit can and wanted to exchange with someone. Thank you for the information.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Hello guys. Today, to get the highest rank you need to get sMerit. In this topic, I propose to create a topic for discussion and assistance to each other. You can give advice, discuss and exchange sMerit.
Be vigilant and do not break the rules of the forum.

Although merit is not moderated, exchanging merits is against the purpose of the system. You should only give merits to high quality posts, and you should only receive them if you are writing good posts.

You can be red tagged for exchanging merits, and even for this post.

I thought that exchanging sMerit can and wanted to exchange with someone, since I have 9, and for the Member I need 10. Thank you for the information.

You are confused: you don’t have 9 smerits, you have 9 merits and as a result you got 4 smerits or spendable merits, merits that you were able to send, as you already did.

retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Instead of merit swap, maybe people can post the link to their post history (or best 5 posts) and smerit holders can merit useful posts that were before merit introduction or were overlooked.

I have 2 smerit that I am happy to give to informative but overlooked posts.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

This is a great thread because today making rank up seems like an unreachable thing and these informations are great to understand how it works
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

As far as I know, according to the rules of the forum it is prohibited to sell merit, or am I mistaken?
There were cases when my friends were blocked for this, but that was a long time ago, maybe something has changed.
Enhinyero

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

As far as I know, according to the rules of the forum it is prohibited to sell merit, or am I mistaken?
There were cases when my friends were blocked for this, but that was a long time ago, maybe something has changed.

Merit that is for sale is prohibited and might result to banning of accounts. But there are still cases of these things we just dont know.
Nieuaqwa

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

lets start topic about maried
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

lets start topic about maried

Grin Grin Grin Grin
I am laughing out loud. honestly.
this is the worst topic i can discourse now.
currently am out of job in a country where there is a high level Umeployment due to the recent government that came to power.
Honestly guys dear Not raise this topic in a gathering.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: