Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] (mibcoin.io) MIB Coins - Mobile Mining  (Read 24914 times)
Ruslana2121

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Good and interesting project.A strong team, a convenient partner of bountyhunters Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dailoc_au

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

I just downloaded the app on my Android phone. I will try it right now, look very attractive.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

At least it seems pretty fresh for ICO market isn't it? May be you guys have few words about your main competitors on this way?
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

Not sure how you can do mining on your mobile, but if you make it true that will be awsome.There are so many potential customers,everyone has mobile. Following with big interest.

Thank you Ferki.
If you want to try how our real Mobile Mining works, type MIB Coin on Google PlayStore, you can download and start at any time!
Ok,i tested your app with Huawei p10 pro,working so far.But your product is still not finished,there is more work to do.Anyway,i expect with tension your fully product and will use it for sure.

Please tell us what obvious flaws in the test you managed to determine.
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

Not sure how you can do mining on your mobile, but if you make it true that will be awsome.There are so many potential customers,everyone has mobile. Following with big interest.

Thank you Ferki.
If you want to try how our real Mobile Mining works, type MIB Coin on Google PlayStore, you can download and start at any time!
Ok,i tested your app with Huawei p10 pro,working so far.But your product is still not finished,there is more work to do.Anyway,i expect with tension your fully product and will use it for sure.

We would be glad to receive any flaws and complaints from our users(you).
Our email Support@mibcoin.io is always open.
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:45 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 08:53:41 AM by MIB_COIN

At least it seems pretty fresh for ICO market isn't it? May be you guys have few words about your main competitors on this way?

There are several mobile mining apps within our world.
But there were no ICO with genuine Mining with POW that has successfully implemented the PC mining onto mobile device so far as they were all pretending to be mining due to technical limits and problems.

Yes our project is a big try and we are going to make it to the moon.
Alex_Digital

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

But there were no ICO with genuine Mining with POW that has successfully implemented the PC mining onto mobile device so far as they were all pretending to be mining due to technical limits and problems.

I believe that it will be so
such an idea is worthy of success

T r u s t E D   ✓    Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▶▶  Join Our WHITELIST  ◀◀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     MEDIUM
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

I am still amazed at how few project are being born, based on mobile mining. Mobile is much more adopted than pc, they are more practical and we use it more than a pc, nowadays

goovsy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

Will it possible to mining on any mobile gadget? Should I buy powerful and expensive mobile for using your app?
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:40:15 AM

Will it possible to mining on any mobile gadget? Should I buy powerful and expensive mobile for using your app?

Not all devices are supported as we are still on Test-Net yet, but we are looking forward to support every devices as we keep on our updates.
You can either buy a strong one or number of secondhand devices.
There are no answer reference within this industry yet, which is why we are providing Test-Net for user experience.
(actually there are users who are managing more than ten devices and waiting for our Main-Net to launch.)
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

I believe that it will be so
such an idea is worthy of success

Thank you!
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

I am still amazed at how few project are being born, based on mobile mining. Mobile is much more adopted than pc, they are more practical and we use it more than a pc, nowadays
That is true.
serggg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Thank you Ferki.

We would be glad to receive any flaws and complaints from our users(you).
Our email Support@mibcoin.io is always open.

Thanks for the quick answers. This tells us that community opinion is important for the project team.
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

I think we should watch the development of this project. This direction is very promising.
mulyadi dedii

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

MIB Coin is a very innovative project. in the midst of a sluggish mining business, MIB Coin provides a solution by presenting a smart mobile-based mining business. This certainly provides a new idea for smartphone users who want to get more income from the crypto mining business.

Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

And how do they plan to use the coins of the project? Extraction through the mobile application is understandable, but what further to do with the coin? where they plan to use it, trade?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

I don't know if it will be possible to mine this coin on a desktop computer as well, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask. Lol

ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Amazing project. I'm sure definitely this project will huge success!I think its project has a well perspective.
goovsy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

Not all devices are supported as we are still on Test-Net yet, but we are looking forward to support every devices as we keep on our updates.
You can either buy a strong one or number of secondhand devices.
There are no answer reference within this industry yet, which is why we are providing Test-Net for user experience.
(actually there are users who are managing more than ten devices and waiting for our Main-Net to launch.)

People with few devices will be happy to join you. At least whom has devices that belong to companies where this user works.
serggg

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

There were several news reports about infection of devices with programs for mining. Devices were used without the knowledge of the owners. How is this problem solved in your product?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: