Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] (mibcoin.io) MIB Coins - Mobile Mining  (Read 24914 times)
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

At least it seems pretty fresh for ICO market isn't it? May be you guys have few words about your main competitors on this way?

There are several mobile mining apps within our world.
But there were no ICO with genuine Mining with POW that has successfully implemented the PC mining onto mobile device so far as they were all pretending to be mining due to technical limits and problems.

Yes our project is a big try and we are going to make it to the moon.
Will it possible to mining on any mobile gadget? Should I buy powerful and expensive mobile for using your app?

Not all devices are supported as we are still on Test-Net yet, but we are looking forward to support every devices as we keep on our updates.
You can either buy a strong one or number of secondhand devices.
There are no answer reference within this industry yet, which is why we are providing Test-Net for user experience.
(actually there are users who are managing more than ten devices and waiting for our Main-Net to launch.)

When will you go live? I don't want to miss the count down. My devices are supported and the support seems good I am sure most mobiles won't have problems.
How will you stop people mining using other equipment? What Algorithm is used here and how can it only be minable by phone?

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

I don't know if it will be possible to mine this coin on a desktop computer as well, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask. Lol

Our Mining only works on mobile phone.   Smiley
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:55 AM

At least it seems pretty fresh for ICO market isn't it? May be you guys have few words about your main competitors on this way?

But there were no ICO with genuine Mining with POW that has successfully implemented the PC mining onto mobile device so far as they were all pretending to be mining due to technical limits and problems.

Will it possible to mining on any mobile gadget? Should I buy powerful and expensive mobile for using your app?

Not all devices are supported as we are still on Test-Net yet, but we are looking forward to support every devices as we keep on our updates.
There are no answer reference within this industry yet, which is why we are providing Test-Net for user experience.
(actually there are users who are managing more than ten devices and waiting for our Main-Net to launch.)

When will you go live? I don't want to miss the count down. My devices are supported and the support seems good I am sure most mobiles won't have problems.
How will you stop people mining using other equipment? What Algorithm is used here and how can it only be minable by phone?

We developed smartHash architecture which is on our whitepaper page 26,  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0J0kHNkpMDcPCZEGVtZhbAA_UAsfijl/view

Our ICO is until August 10th which is only one day left.  Our Main-Net launching date is not planned yet, I'm going to announce it when ready.
Our mining doesn't work on devices other than smartphone.

Again thanks for your interest.
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

And how do they plan to use the coins of the project? Extraction through the mobile application is understandable, but what further to do with the coin? where they plan to use it, trade?

Good question. Our main project is not only the coin, but contains SmartX Blockchain Platform which kinda works as an ecosystem for cryptocurrency platforms.
We plan to develop many other platforms and invite other projects to our ecosystem.  This is thrilling.  Cheesy
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

And how do they plan to use the coins of the project? Extraction through the mobile application is understandable, but what further to do with the coin? where they plan to use it, trade?

Good question. Our main project is not only the coin, but contains SmartX Blockchain Platform which kinda works as an ecosystem for cryptocurrency platforms.
We plan to develop many other platforms and invite other projects to our ecosystem.  This is thrilling.  Cheesy

Probably it will be a purse for many currencies and a decentralized exchange? Everyone would like this.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

Well, a phone mi able coin would help mass adoption of crypto in general, never forget this aspect of the MIB COIN. Another use case is not mandatory

serggg

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:18:37 AM

Today is the last day of ICO. Let's wish the project good luck! I hope the collected funds are enough for the further development of the project.
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

Today is the last day of ICO. Let's wish the project good luck! I hope the collected funds are enough for the further development of the project.

Thank you. Our fundraising is going well!
Adrazan

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

I hope this project takes mobile mining to the next level it will really make sense good luck
Herbet Fry

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

We developed smartHash architecture which is on our whitepaper page 26,  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0J0kHNkpMDcPCZEGVtZhbAA_UAsfijl/view

Our ICO is until August 10th which is only one day left.  Our Main-Net launching date is not planned yet, I'm going to announce it when ready.
Our mining doesn't work on devices other than smartphone.

Again thanks for your interest.

Thank you for answering my questions. I am still confused about the smarthash. You guys developed that Algo? Will it always be mobile only? I wonder if this will be profitable? So either buy many cheap phones or buy a few expensive ones.

Thanks I will standby for the release.

Pleasure, thanks for making such a cool project.

Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Not sure how you can do mining on your mobile, but if you make it true that will be awsome.There are so many potential customers,everyone has mobile. Following with big interest.

Thank you Ferki.
If you want to try how our real Mobile Mining works, type MIB Coin on Google PlayStore, you can download and start at any time!
Ok,i tested your app with Huawei p10 pro,working so far.But your product is still not finished,there is more work to do.Anyway,i expect with tension your fully product and will use it for sure.

Please tell us what obvious flaws in the test you managed to determine.

I like app design.But app it self need some work.As they have stated it´s at beta stage.
Phone wasn´t that hot, but if you get a call or message app is stopping to mine.Thats a no go and should be changed
Alex_Digital

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

What is the optimal number of processors to be in the smartphone?

T r u s t E D   ✓    Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▶▶  Join Our WHITELIST  ◀◀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     MEDIUM
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

Your project that is being developed has very good prospects. With the support of the team that you have, of course #MIB Coin will be the basis of the mining platform which will be used by smartphone users around the world. Your project will change people's paradigms about mining businesses that no longer need expensive equipment. Only with a smartphone, now everyone can become crypto miners.

Visit http://www.mibcoin.io/

ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

A very interesting project for investors and I recommend it for you. Looks very good and very confident that coins have good potential.
serggg

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

What are the sales results? I see on the site that on the exchange the token will appear after August 17.
Herbet Fry

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Thinking about this I also want to know if the algo will make your phone hot. Naturally, they would under load. Coins like electreum have a premise and hand that out. Will it reduce the phones lifespan and long-term battery use?

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

What are the sales results? I see on the site that on the exchange the token will appear after August 17.

I am also curious about some more data about the sale and the project development road as well. For example what is the final app Goin to look like?

mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

The mining business is now undergoing improvisation, one of which is the project that you are developing #MIBCoin, which creates a smartphone-based mining platform, which will provide opportunities for smartphone users to become miners. So, there is no need for good equipment to become a cryptocurrency miner.

Visit http://www.mibcoin.io/
and http://www.mibcoin.io/old_page/faq.php

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

I think it will just be the more you have the better. I am more worried about the effect it has on the phone. How much strain does mining put it under? If I mine for long will the phone get hot? That would damage it.
Mobile mining is something that is very new and very exciting. I will be glad to introduce new people to crypto. Just so they can see how mining and making transactions works and how easy it is.
I am very excited for this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

I hope this project takes mobile mining to the next level it will really make sense good luck

Yes it will, and again thanks to your interest. All your attention and interest are to be helping us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: