Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] (mibcoin.io) MIB Coins - Mobile Mining  (Read 24914 times)
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

When the bounty participants will get their tokens?

Hi Gasman,
We are currently preparing to sort out participants and start distribution.
It will be done before the end of this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

nice project really but the mobile app does not work on android ! in stays hanging on the logo screen , please verify and fix !
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

i see not github ?  opensource ? so its centralized coin i guess

see here an locked github ? wy not opensource let me see the source before i join / invest in this coin
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Good evening. Yes, the mobile application does not work. But these are temporary difficulties, the developers will fix everything. I wish everyone good luck.

nice project really but the mobile app does not work on android ! in stays hanging on the logo screen , please verify and fix !

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

Hello!

Have a few questions. If we'll use our devices for mining by MIB app the difficulty will increase like a skyrocket and reward will decrease exponentially. How do you will intend to solve that problem? can you explain difficulty algo? Also, where we will store the blockchain info? And what exactly gadget resources will be used?

Thank you for the reply!
Best wishes!
That is something that I cannot answer at this moment.
We don't set difficulty just to make miners work harder. It is a number set to balance the mining amount.
Will the difficulty skyrocket? Yes if the miners skyrocket too, the reward will decrease also, but the value you will get will rocket too.

Hello MIB_COIN!

I think these points(diff algo, blockchain store etc.) very important to understand expediently of using the app on the mobile devices. Mining has such simple "feature" as mechanical run-out. As for storing the mib BC, I guess you will use something like own masternodes. Can any client to be a masternode in advance?

Thank you for the reply!
Best wishes!

We are looking for partners who will work as MIB Coin master mining node manager that will be regionally restricted/allocated.

Please give us email including your short profile, if you are interested in being masternode.
Support@mibcoin.io

Thank you Smiley

Hi MIB_COIN!

Thank you for the opportunity. I've sent you email and hope you will respond me back asap. I have already a few master nodes on a different VPSes and will be glad to get the MIB node too

Best wishes!
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Good evening. Yes, the mobile application does not work. But these are temporary difficulties, the developers will fix everything. I wish everyone good luck.

We will have it fixed till MainNet.
Thank you
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

Good luck with the project devs. Let's hope your launch is going to be a little bit better than that of Electroneum.
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

Good luck with the project devs. Let's hope your launch is going to be a little bit better than that of Electroneum.

No problem  Wink
Shuman

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

Hi BeBlockTech!

Really?! Have you compared MIB and Electroneum at all? MIB is an innovative mobile mining company with a bunch of advantages. I know, ECA is good also but these coins are different at all and they are can't be compared, in own opinion.
But I have some doubts of MIB, cause the mining world very strict and demanding to new coins especially

Best wishes and High profits!
Shuman

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

No problem  Wink
Hi dev!

So, what about the node? I didn't receive the instructions from you, how much is MN collateral? what should the capacity of facilities? which OS preferred? and so on...

Please reply!
Thank you,
Best wishes!
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

No problem  Wink
Hi dev!

So, what about the node? I didn't receive the instructions from you, how much is MN collateral? what should the capacity of facilities? which OS preferred? and so on...

Please reply!
Thank you,
Best wishes!

Please send your short profile and contact to support@mibcoin.io if you are interested in MN
Best Regards.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Just want to update that I have received my bounty tokens for the campaign which was running on Bountyhunter.io. I am happy with the fast payment of course but the amount I have received is hilarious.

Participated in 3 bounties from start to end (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter) and received 50 tokens which are worth 7,5$ at ICO price!!!
Just hilarious because my Facebook has max 5000 followers so I got the maximum reward.

I understand that bounty payouts dropped but so much? Nobody will participate if this continues.

MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

Just want to update that I have received my bounty tokens for the campaign which was running on Bountyhunter.io. I am happy with the fast payment of course but the amount I have received is hilarious.

Participated in 3 bounties from start to end (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter) and received 50 tokens which are worth 7,5$ at ICO price!!!
Just hilarious because my Facebook has max 5000 followers so I got the maximum reward.

I understand that bounty payouts dropped but so much? Nobody will participate if this continues.

Thank you for participating in MIB Bounty Program.
The number of participants to our MIB Bounty were far more than we expected.

Each of the hunters have tasked many activities, therefore the received stakes might be smaller than expected.

Nonetheless MIB still has potential growth along with its coin value.

The value of MIB Coin is expected to grow as there are upcoming developments such as MainNet launch and official Mining start.

And MIB will continue to increase the value with best practices.

Look forward to your interest and support.

Best Regards.

Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

i want to install the MIB MINER app on play store  but it does not work. the requested can not find . solve this problem plz
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

i want to install the MIB MINER app on play store  but it does not work. the requested can not find . solve this problem plz

Hello, our app was removed from Playstore due to their new policy so we have prepared a new link.

Official Download Link is in preparation.

It is announced at www.mibcoin.io.

Temporarily use the link below.

Miner Download Link

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/mosbc-cdn/donwload/MIB_miner.zip

Shuman

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Hi there!

I'm very excited in this project especially on the nodes. I hope everything will ok, meanwhile preparing the hardware ) and looking for the best VPS provider

Best wishes!
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

i hve try the testnet version

the mobile is hotter then electroneum and always disconnected
the pending balance back to zero many time for the testnet version
the mobile cant use other application it will stop meaning !!!!
its auto stop hmm.. Huh

Hi.
The temperature is because of your hardware real working to compute mobile blockchain.
I heard that ETN doesn't actually do blockchain job so it is no wonder that they don't get temperature rise.
Just imagine playing mobile game and your phone heats up, it's the same.

And the pending balance needs some time to be proofed by miners. This is the same way that happens in Ethereum and Bitcoin. This is called PoW.

Background mode is not supported as your phone requires to put focus on blockchain computing. It is an intensive labor.

You can ask more question to Support@mibcoin.io

Kind Regards.
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

Hi there!

I'm very excited in this project especially on the nodes. I hope everything will ok, meanwhile preparing the hardware ) and looking for the best VPS provider

Best wishes!

Hi
Thanks for your interest, I'm very glad Smiley

You must have already sent application email to our support@mibcoin.io
In case you haven't, please send your inquiry Smiley

Best Regards.
mibcoin.usa.nodemanager

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Ready to go live Node has been setup. I have mined 48,000 coins in the last three weeks using three phones.
Mib Coin Node Manager Eastern USA
https://www.facebook.com/mib.coin.USA.master.node/videos/399443107256873/
mibcoin.usa.nodemanager

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmT4DWnB9CtAizpExaG1UAGKrkB7dZzhs2Ee7rd8DMYnbm/Screenshot_20181005-171848.png

https://steemit.com/mibcoin/@kyler2018/mib-coin-usa-node-manager-coming-soon-mibcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: