Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000+ BTC available (USD/CAD cash)  (Read 4362 times)
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 08:17:08 PM

So how exactly if I can ask... from your answer it seems I cannot ask you when I not interest to lose a money... but i will try:
So how exactly If I send to you a $300 this 6% discount will compensate my risk if you get my money and not give me bitcoins Huh

I'm not sure if I understand the question?  If you're worried about the money getting lost then you can send it express or registered with tracking if you'd like and you'll have proof of if/when I received the money.  Regular mail is still very reliable just slow sometimes and you'll have to take my word for when I received it. 

What I meant is if you send me money 500 times and 1 time gets lost then the 6% discount 499 times will pay for the 1 time many times over.  If you want we can work something out where I can insure against the loss if you provide a tracking number for me to prove you sent the letter.  We can agree on a certain insurance rate where if it gets lost I send you the coins anyway.  I think your post office will also offer an insurance service for a 1-2% charge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2011, 08:22:07 PM

I worry that you may not pay me at all when get my money.
Where is my guarantee that you will pay me after you receive my money?

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 08:33:28 PM

I worry that you may not pay me at all when get my money.
Where is my guarantee that you will pay me after you receive my money?

If you don't trust me don't send me $300 then.  Or wait a few months until I get many more customers' feedback. 

I'm here to build a reputation for the long run and provide a service for the community, not here to rip anyone off. 

I know you can trust me but there's no way for me to prove that to you unless you actually give me a chance and trust me first.
saykor

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2011, 08:42:26 PM

Last time when i give a chance on someone here he rob me with 20 btc. So no thank you. For now i will continue to use a exchangers and more secury way from just one word.
lets someone other to risk his money you to build a reputation.

Nothing personal against you. I just ask a questions. If I ask more questions before i not will lose 20btc.

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 07:24:58 AM

I think a escrow service for the BTC and sending the cash with tracking would solve most of the problems. And I also think there must be some trusted people in Quebec who can help establishing Als' identity and/or be used as a local escrow for the cash (you send them the cash, they give it to Als in person).
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
October 23, 2011, 09:36:59 PM

Useless info, its obvious he isnt mining for the coins he has..
Why cast doubt onto forum member like that with the most arbitrary examples of your paranoid thinking?

Think before you post people!

I have done biz with Als Pawnshop, he was quick to send coins and trusted me to send EMT after coins were received.

It was a perfect transaction, I even learned a little about precious metals from him. Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2011, 01:57:14 PM

Useless info, its obvious he isnt mining for the coins he has..
Why cast doubt onto forum member like that with the most arbitrary examples of your paranoid thinking?

Exactly. It doesnt take a genius to figure out how he made those BTCs.
Cotton avenue.

Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 07:53:28 AM

More available.  Maximum $500 per order.
mr chong

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 01:08:35 PM

Sent a C note to Al on Monday and woke up this morning to 34 btc in my account. Ended up paying less then 3 each which is not bad with the current value over 3.50, would not hesitate to deal with again. Thank Again!!
mr chong

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 12:56:08 AM

I have dealt with three different people from here and used cash or wu each time and never had a problem. I did not just send my money to joe blow I tried too deal with people who had started to build some credibility and always kept it small $100 or less. In the end it does not matter if you believe me or not I was able to find what I needed which was a way to pick up a few coins without the hassle of going through bank account transfers or other electronic payments so I am happy. I was lucky with Al even though we live in different countries we are only about 900 miles apart.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:23:41 PM

What's your point exactly? 

My first post was inquiring if it would be cost-effective to start mining coins since that's not something I've gotten into.  It's not something I'm all that interested in but I had to post about something so I could get out of the newbies section!

I've been earning bitcoins for many months before signing up to the forum.  It's not like I just started making bitcoins 6 minutes after my first post.  I really don't see what you're implying/suspecting.

And yea I wish I had found an old television with a wallet.dat hidden inside it.   Roll Eyes

?

You are on the staff here and you really can't figure out how someone could end up with a shitload of btc with no knowledge of mining? That's extremely naive.
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:47:15 AM

You are on the staff here and you really can't figure out how someone could end up with a shitload of btc with no knowledge of mining? That's extremely naive.

I've been trading BTC on exchange markets and for goods and services since March/April 2011.  Unfortunately I don't have a "shitload" yet although I've been trying to save up as much as possible while promoting the BTC economy. 

I only need to sell a few hundred every week to pay for essential expenses.  I could sell them through the exchanges but I like to make new contacts and generate good relations with people right now by dealing directly with them in view of starting new BTC related businesses in the future.
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 12:40:13 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2011, 01:54:47 PM by Als Pawnshop

More available now.  Maximum $500 per purchase.

I can arrange in-person meeting in Quebec, Canada if you'd like to buy more than $500 worth (price to be negotiated).
mr chong

View Profile
November 08, 2011, 12:52:06 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2011, 01:08:19 PM by mr chong

Had another transaction with Al. Was quick, smooth and fairly priced. The most economical way to buy a small amounts using cash payment. Thanks Again Al!!
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 04:27:09 PM

Still available. Smiley
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2011, 11:56:50 PM

Just bought $100 worth of BTC from Al.  At about the same time I also bought $100 worth at Mt. Gox.  Let's see:

From Al I got a discount, at Mt. Gox they charged me a commision.  Guess where I got more for my dollar?

Well I do have to figure in the cost of that stamp I used to send the cash to Canada  Cheesy

Great customer service, great price, will purchase more soon.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 09:46:38 AM

Still open.
besus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 11:45:54 AM

i sent you a pm, let me know your thoughts
Als Pawnshop (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 07:57:15 PM

Still available but no more discount at this time.  I'll match the Mt.Gox rate at any day. 

Possibility to lock in the price if you provide tracking info with express shipment.
mr chong

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 06:48:48 PM

Another smooth transaction with Al, sent payment the middle of last week received my bits today!  Thanks for another easy transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: