Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX: - Where are the employees?  (Read 839 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

So we have seen Karpels walking to the office, but what about the companies employees? Has anyone reached them for comment? Certainly someone must have been fired at somepoint who would be willing to talk? Why does it seem like this is a one man operation? There hasn't been a 'live support' person for months- whats up with that?

more or less retired.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:23:22 AM

Douchebags usually hang around in groups and very rarely make friends with other people, I hope I don't say this and it turns out that a couple of people at MTGOX are really nice and are trying to get him to do something Tongue
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

Douchebags usually hang around in groups and very rarely make friends with other people, I hope I don't say this and it turns out that a couple of people at MTGOX are really nice and are trying to get him to do something Tongue
You believe that?

I hope you are right but it does not looks good.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

They are around, there were a few at the Tokyo meetup last night.    Didn't get around to chatting to them though, to busy with my nose in my beer.   Plus the protester guys have been seeing some go in/out.   But your right, they certainly doesnt seem to be anyone hanging around the forums dishing out internal intel.   Perhaps they have some sort of amazing bonus structure where you get a certain amount of BTC per month to all employees, unless something ends up in the news that shouldn't be there and the bonus gets canned Smiley

Wink so youve been japan last night, you live there I supose?
Did they say anything what was interesting for you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: