Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:16:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano or TRON What should I buying?  (Read 429 times)
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

I believe Tron more because they are clearly in development. Ceo from Tron himself is very social media and provides a lot of information that makes more and more people believe against the tron
I don't think so . TRON is really just a shitcoin and it only has a pump and dump effect. I think if you invest in TRX then you should consider selling immediately when there is a good profit because I do not trust their development team but they own a huge community of many investors private and whale. The best advice is just trading day TRX
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

I would pick ADA between the two. TRX is a PnD scam; can see Highs, but will ultimately go low.

Better safe than sorry. Go for ADA; although it has a lot to prove too.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Your tought is appreciated
If you have risked capital it is advisable you invest in both tron and cardano as the two coins is very good coins to invest in.  However if I stand between the two options I will go for tron and this is because of the team behind it. 
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Both of those coins are really have a big potential in the future especially last consensus ADA will grow up to 150% and TRX will go up to 300% and that thing will happen this year as per those experts who speaks last consensus.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

I used to have a great hope for trx, especially when I heard tron is going to be listed in multiple exchange, and there are a lot of great news about tron, but in the end the tron unable to go up and got swept pretty bad, the price keep on falling down, in other side Ada is not too popular but the rising is quite good, its more stable than tron, I suggest to invest more in Ada
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

For this one question i think i'll be going for tron, since the partnership of Tron is very good which involves large firms such as bittorrent and alibaba. Plus the other incoming tron partners are also promising which i think will be a very big help for the tron community to grown up and to take it's flight.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
BeeRoach

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Cardano is a pick for me. Great team behind it, few of team members worked on Ethereum. Opensource project combinig a whole lot of functionalities that other projects have to offer.
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Cardano and the tron will be in far better places in the future. But I expect it to be in the middle of 2019.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Cardano is a very promising project with a bright future. It's price is very very low at the moment. You can consider buying a holding some.
And it really is so, a young project which next year should show real strength and attract investors. The tron is not dead, but it is not something special or unique and will behave like a doge in the course of time.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

Both of them are very good and promising coins. Each takes a nice place in the market and a lot of investors hold this coins for long-term. I recommend you divide your investment for both of them.
Nayborksta

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

ADA is a pick for me, great project overall, I hold a good amount.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Cardano
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

I think Cardano will be better. It is very difficult to predict what will happen in the future. But make your risk to 50%.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

I don't think so . TRON is really just a shitcoin and it only has a pump and dump effect. I think if you invest in TRX then you should consider selling immediately when there is a good profit because I do not trust their development team but they own a huge community of many investors private and whale. The best advice is just trading day TRX
totally agree. I can’t believe people compare Tron and ada. Trx is totally crap. But ada will replace Ethereum, because much better. Considered as third generation.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

I am really more into CARDANO, to be honest. It has a wider chance of succeeding and doing what it has to do to make more effective blockchain expansion into the business world at large. I only have a very small bag of Cardano, due to my lack in finances but I hope to pick up a few more when I can one day if I am able to get more money coming in at some point. I think TRON is more of a hyped coin because it's leader is a marketing businessman in China and quite famous there and has connections so it will get pumped at some point though.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

Both of these tokens are very good and have long-term potential. If have money, it doesn't hurt to include both in the investment portfolio. But if it's told to choose one of the both, I'm more inclined to choose cardano (ADA) to buy.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

I believe Tron more because they are clearly in development. Ceo from Tron himself is very social media and provides a lot of information that makes more and more people believe against the tron

of course ada.

i think tron is a shit coin too. and so easily pumped and dumped. dont buy tron for long time invest
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

i will choose ADA , if i have to choose between them. iIn fact, there are still many good coins. for example, ARK, TEZOS . the ADA has a heavyweight team. the co-founder of ether, there are many top experts. i am looking forward to them creating a top coin.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

of course ada.

i think tron is a shit coin too. and so easily pumped and dumped. dont buy tron for long time invest
Agree. ADA is much better than TRON. TRON is just a coin pumping and pouring. TRON looks like the biggest scam in the world at the moment. ADA in the future may fall into the top 5 of the top crypto coins. And it will soon be like that

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

I chose cardano, I once had a good advantage in cardano ... so I thought I'd go back to choosing cardano instead of doing a big risk on another coin. this is just my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: